Natural Treatment of Hepatitis-B
About Hepatitis B
Most adults get infected by a virus that has a direct and severe effect on their liver. Usually it is a short term infection and after a certain period of time they get better. This liver attacking disease is known as Hepatitis B. In some cases the infection retains for a long term and this stage is known as chronic Hepatitis B. Mostly the chronic cases are noticed in kids and teenagers. The symptoms of this disease are similar to flu but in meanwhile the virus can spread to others. This is a confusing situation for the affected person because it takes time to identify the root cause.
Causes of the Hepatitis B
There are several causes of Hepatitis B. If an infected person has sex with someone without a condom the virus gets transmitted. Sharing of injection syringes for injecting drugs is also a root cause. Using non- sterilized tools of tattoos and piercing and by sharing personal household items like razor, toothbrush and other articles with a host.
Symptoms of Hepatitis B
The symptoms of this syndrome can range from severe to mild and mostly happen once in a four month. The symptoms of this disease are as follows:
- Stomach ache
- Joint Ache
- Dark Urine
- Yellow eyes and pale eyes
Natural Herbs Used for the Treatment of Hepatitis B
- Katuki - Scientifically katuki is called as picrorhiza kurroa. It helps in increasing theshrinkage of gall bladder and performs exudation. It also recovers digestion and cures liver ailments.
- Punarnava - Punarnava is known as poerhavin diffusa in scientific terms. This herb is an excerpt of the complete plant. This excerpt is useful when a person suffers from dyspepsia and blandness.
- Kalmegh - Kalmegh is known as andrographis paniculata nees in scientific language. Itraises the complete serum protein level as well as globulin fragment of protein.
- Makoy - In science Makoy is called as solanum indicum. It breaks down the alkaline phosphate which is useful in damaging the liver. It also aids in renovation of liver cells swiftly.
- Kaasni - It is scientifically known as cichorium intybus or chicory. It has supernaturalstuffs that can repair vilest liver situations and kidney failures. It alsocleanses the blood.
- Jhavuka - This herb is known as tamarix gallica in scientific world. Because of the sugary and mild taste it is used in cleaning the intestines in children. It also cures blood flow problems.
- Himsra - It is known as capparis spinosa scientifically. It aidskeystates of serious viral hepatitis. It also deals with the problem of anxiety and itching which is commonly found in old age persons.
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula is the other name of Haritaki. Dailyintake of this herb decreases liver-spleen and painful throat. When it is taken with honey it prevents Hepatitis.
- Echinacia - Echinacia is also known as echinacea purpurea. This herb fuels the chemical which reduces the swelling; this prevents from the symptoms of flu.
- Bhumiamlyaki - This herb is called phyllanthus niruri on scientific level. It helps in clearing the toxins and detoxes the liver. The outcomes of this aromatic plant arefast and real.
- Sharpunkha - Scientifically it is known as tephrosia purpurea. It is an effective remedy for swollen liver and which occur due to some reasons. This herb also helps in purifying the blood.
- Bhringraj - Bhringraj is also known as eclipta alba in science. It has the tendency to revive liver cells and it cures liver problems and clear unnecessary toxins.
Herbal Remedies for Hepatitis-B by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Liver Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of hepatitis-b. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These remedies are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Indian Echinacea - 2 capsules twice daily after meals.
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna - You can boil the powder 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice daily. Make fresh every time.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 capsules twice daily after meals.
- Liver Detox Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily after meals.
1. Echinacea capsules
Echinacea is well known for its antiretroviral activity. It effectively works on the growth of viruses by inactivating the reverse transcriptase. The presence of alkaloids induces the production of reverse transcriptase. Therefore, the use of Echinacea capsules inhibit the multiplications of hepatitis B, influenza and herpes viruses. Echinacea capsules (500 mg) are effective in reducing the growth of hepatitis B and controls chronic liver infections.
2. Yakrit Plihantak Churna
It is a combination of various herbs, which acts synergistically to eliminate waste and toxins from liver, treating fatty liver, cirrhosis, jaundice, damage due to alcohol, viral infections and enhances bile juices. The chronic infections caused by hepatitis B like cirrhosis, jaundice are effectively treated with Yakrit Plihantak Churna.
3. Phyllanthus Niruri Capsules
It has wonderful results on liver malfunctioning caused by Hepatitis B. this viral infection causes chronic infections in the liver, which results into jaundice, hepatitis and cirrhosis. The herbal extract of Phyllanthus shows anti-viral activity and inhabits the growth of virus and maintain the normal liver functioning.
4. Liver Detox Capsules
Liver detox capsules (500 mg) is a pure herbal remedies to keep live fit and maintain the proper levels of hormones and bile juices. It controls blood sugar, cholesterol (LDL), elimination of drugs and toxins, improve skin textures. The chronic inflammation spread by hepatitis B are efficiently controlled by Liver detox capsules
Where to buy Liver Care Pack?
To buy Liver Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/liver-care-pack.html.
The illness of Hepatitis B is a serious ailment but with a proper and effective approach this problem can be eradicated in a perfect manner. The two rules that are to be followed to prevent this disease are to avoid polluted water and to keep the sanitation clean and fresh. These steps will provide a long lasting prevention from the disease.