HERBAL REMEDIES FOR DENGUE
Dengue fever also known as break bone fever, is an infectious tropical diseases caused by dengue virus. It is transmitted by several species of mosquitoes within the genus Aedes. The virus has four different types; infection with one type usually gives lifelong immunity to that type, but only short-term immunity to the others. Dengue fever virus is an RNA virus of the family flaviviridae; genus Flavi virus. Most are transmitted by arthropods (mosquitoes or ticks), and are therefore also referred to as arbo viruses. The dengue virus genome (genetic material) contains about 11,000 nucleotide bases, which code for three different types of protein molecules that form the viral particle and seven other types of protein molecules that are only found in infected host cells and are required for replication of the virus. Herbal remedies for dengue are very effective. They are pure, natural and free from side effects. They give relief from various symptoms associated with dengue naturally.
Symptoms: It may include fever, headache, muscle pain and joints pain and a characteristic skin rash that is similar to measles.
When a mosquito carrying dengue virus bites a person, the virus enters the skin together with the mosquito's saliva. It binds to and enters white blood cells, and reproduces inside the cells while they move throughout the body. The white blood cells respond by producing a number of signaling proteins, which are responsible many of the symptoms, such as the fever, the flu- like symptoms and the severe pains. The production of virus inside the body is greatly increased, and many more organs such as liver and bone marrow can be affected, and fluid from the blood stream leaks through the wall of small blood vessels into body cavities. As a result, less blood circulates in the blood vessels, and the blood pressure becomes low that it can not supply sufficient blood to vital organs. Reduced number of platlets, this increases the risk of bleeding, the other major complication of dengue fever.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR DENGUE:
- Eat green leafy vegetables can provide the essential vitamins and minerals that can ward off the infection.
- Chewing two cloves of garlic or drinking hot garlic vegetable soup can decreases the multiplication of viruses. It is a natural remedy for Dengue.
- To maintain the water and electrolyte balance of the body, oral rehydration solution should be given. This also helps in flushing out the viruses through the fluids excreted by the body---- One of the best natural remedy for Dengue.
- Eating red rice can quicken the healing process in dengue.
- Drinking hot soups and herbal teas can generate heat in the body and prevent chills.
- Roots of amaltas or leaves of coriander can be used as a tonic for reducing the fever.
- Consuming fenugreek leaves (methi) or basil leaves (tulsi) can soothe and cleanse the system and also ease the symptoms.
- Orange juice, Amla juice or Amla and grape fruit can promote antibody production. Vitamin C present in these fruits can aid in preventing dengue hemorrhagic fever.
- Caffeine and alcohol, known for their diuretic properties, are best avoided to prevent dehydration.
- Avoiding junk food with empty calories, sugar products and fried food is a must.
- Squeeze and pound two pieces of raw papaya leaves with a filter clothes. do not boil, cook or rinse it with hot water. A patient could take two tablespoon per serving daily. This will help control dengue fever.
- Neem leaves, Neem oil are a great purifying agent and should be applied on a damp warm cloth in dosages of between 15 to 60 grammas 2-3 times daily.
- Chyavanprash can be taken as it is an immunobooster, blood purifier and increases blood count.
- Boiled basil leaves (tulsi) served in a warm drink like tea can help prevent an outbreak of dengue. This is one another natural remedy for Dengue.
- 10-15 basil leaves should be chewed twice a day or these can be boiled in 200ml water on low heat. When half the quantity is left it can be taken 2-3 times a day. This strengthens the body's defence mechanism.
- Papaya juice is a natural remedy for dengue fever.
- Use basil leaf 10 pieces and one black pepper. This should be the proportion. Grind it and make pea size pills, use it with warm water.
- Dhatura is the Ayurvedic version of the belladonna. Its leaves have potency in reducing the seriousness of the dengue fevers. However it will lead to severe negative symptoms.
- To increase the blood count pomegranate juice/black grape juice should be given.
- Bloodwort is a traditionally used remedy for all types of fevers in Ayurvedic medicine. Bloodwort when used in the form of hot infusion brings out sweat, which expels the toxins from the body and reduces the fever.
AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR DENGUE
The term Ayurveda is taken from the Sanskrit words ayus, meaning life or lifespan, and Veda, meaning knowledge. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to prevent and treat illness by maintaining balance in the body, mind, and consciousness through proper drinking, diet, and lifestyle. Planet Ayurveda herbal remedies are the best and effective for dengue treatment. They help to give relief from dengue. The nature is determined by the vital balance of the three physical energies - Vata, Pitta and Kapha - and the three mental energies - Sattva, Rajas and Tamas. Any imbalance in these energies or the tridoshas leads to a disease. The herbal remedies work very well to balance the dosha leading to dengue.
PLANET AYURVEDA HERBAL REMEDIES ARE VERY EFFECTIVE HERBAL REMEDIES FOR THE TREATMENT OF DENGUE :
A large, glabrous deciduous climbing shrub. The stems are rather succulent with long filiform fleshy aerial roots form the branches. The bark is gray brown and watery. The leaves are membranous and cordate. The flowers small and greenish yellow. Giloy capsules are Ayurvedic remedy for Dengue. It carries anti-inflammatory and anti-pyretic properties.
WHEAT GRASS POWDER
A combination of proper living and dietary habits along with Wheatgrass Powder will act as catalyst to help overcome health problems. Wheatgrass is renowned for its therapeutic value since ancient times. Diet occupies an important place during sickness and healthy condition. Many beneficial Wheatgrass contains over 90 minerals, including high concentrations of the most alkaline minerals: potassium, calcium, and magnesium and sodium. Wheat Grass Powder is an Ayurvedic remedy for Dengue.
HOWEVER, PLANET AYURVEDA ALSO RECOMMENDS THE FOLLOWING HERBAL COMBO PACK FOR THE TREATMENT OF DENGUE:
||Wheat grass powder
|$ 42.95 (2 Bottles)
||$ 42.95 (2 Bottles)
||$ 39.95 (2 Jar)
||$ 75.80 (4 Bottles)
Total price = $ 202.00
Total price after discount = $ 192.00
Buy 60 days herbal Combo pack supply = $ 363.00
Buy 90 days herbal Combo pack supply = $ 515.00
No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!
Giloy capsules – 2 twice daily
Spirulina capsules -2 twice daily
Wheat grass powder –Mix a tsp. in plain water or any favorite juice, stir well and drink instantly. Use it 2-3 times daily.
Amla Saar - 20ml twice daily (4 bottles of 250 ml)
Giloy or Amrita carries anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties. This herb is Ayurvedic remedies which are very helpful in building up the immune system. The Ayurvedic herb helps in increasing the killing ability of macrophages, the resistant cells those are accountable for fighting foreign materials as well as microorganisms. Giloy is traditionally used to improve immunity and body's resistance power to fight infection and keep the body healthy. Giloy is used for the treatment of Dengue and it is very effective also.
Spirulina is one of the most powerful antioxidant, and richest source of protein. It is an outstanding body energizer that will improve your bodies endurance, immunity and fills you with new energies like never earlier than. It is the one of nature's richest source of vitamins, iron, protein, carbohydrates, micronutrients and beta carotene required freshness to your life! Spirulina capsules are very effective and builds immunity against infections and also used for the treatment of Dengue, or keeps you active and energetic.
WHEAT GRASS POWDER
Wheat grass is grown through a process known as sprouting. Wheat sprouts contain four times more folic acid, and six times more Vitamin C, than unsprouted wheat or ordinary grass.
Wheat Grass is very effective and a rich source of dietary fibre which is used for the treatment of Dengue. People who need more energy have used Wheat Grass; it provides them with a nutrient rich food that is also packed with energy. By increasing the oxygenation the body you can help offset smog and carbon monoxide and increase your endurance during physical exercise s strained out in process.
Regular Use of Amla Saar improves immunity, fights cancers, and rejuvenates the body. Amla Saar is very effective in treatment of Dengue and Acidity and Peptic ulcers. It is rich in Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, essential amino acids and many other vitamins and minerals and anti-oxidants. Regular Use of Amla Saar improves immunity. Raw Amla reduces cholesterol and, making it a useful natural product to fight obesity. Amla juice reduces unwanted fat because it increases total protein levels.