HERBAL REMEDIES FOR HYPOTHYROIDISM | HYPOTHYROID AYURVEDIC TREATMENT
Hypothyroidism is affecting mainly females causing slowing down of the system. Ayurvedic remedies have been fairly successful in treating hypythyroidism cases and in many cases restoring the balance permanently. The stress, the drugs, and diet has played a lot of role in making this disease a very common problem now a days. Herbal remedies for hypothyroidism of Planet Ayurveda comprises of four herbal remedies. These herbal remedies are effective in treating the hypothyroidism and makes the thyroid gland function well. The herbal remedies have to pass quality analysis test and are then used for medical condition. The ability of the thyroid gland to secrete T3 and T4 hormone becomes alright and the thyroid functions well with the help of herbal remedies.
Ayurvedic remedies which are focusing in handling functions of hormone releasing mechanisms at pituitary levels, hypothalamus levels and areas of the brain which affect our thought process. Herbs like Goutkola have remarkable properties to clear depression, stress, anxiety and improve feelings of happiness. Improve circulation in thyroid gland and other organs.
The four herbal remedies for hypothyroidism are: Gotukola Capsule, Chanderprabha Vati tablests, Guggullipid and Hakam Churna. All these herbal products are very effective in treating the disorder. These ayurvedic medicines works together to make the thyroid gland function well. There are no side effects of these herbal remedies.
Hypothyroidism is under production of the thyroid hormones i.e. T3 and T4. The synthesis of thyroid hormones requires sufficient iodine in the presence of thyroid stimulating hormone. The iodine is taken up into the thyroid gland and incorporated in thyroglobulin molecules. But Insufficient iodine, or insufficient TSH, can result in decreased production of thyroid hormones.
CAUSES OF HYPOTHYROIDISM
- congenital thyroid deficiency.
- autoimmune disorders.
- iodine deficiency.
- the removal of the thyroid following surgery for severe hyperthyroidism or thyroid cancer.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HYPOTHYROIDISM ARE
- Increased sensitivity to cold.
- Dry skin.
- weight gain.
- Puffy face.
- Muscle weakness.
- Increased blood cholesterol level.
- Muscle aches and stiffness.
- Pain, stiffness and swelling in your joints.
- Thinning hair.
- Slowed heart rate.
- Impaired memory.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR HYPOTHYROIDISM
This is a wonderful combination for Hypothyroidism patients and is working really well. The hypothyroidism can be treated with the help of HYPOTHYROID CARE PACKAGE which comprises of four herbal remedies called:
1. Gotukola Capsules : Gotukola capsule is made from gotukola extract. The extract form is much more effective than normal form. The other name for gotukola is centella asiatica. This popular herb used for anxiety, stress, improving microcirculation in glands and help to restore the balance of hormones. It also helps to fight mood disorders and depression. The dryness in the skin, constipation is also relieved because of it's natural action to improve harmony among organs and circulation.
Dosage: 2 Capsules twice daily.
2. Chanderprabha Vati : Each tablets contains myrrh and bitumen, sugar, black salt, sodium sulphate, rock salt, potassium carbonate, sodium carbonate, piper longum, piper nirgum, ginger, T.cordifola, E.ribes, E. officianalis, Curcuma longa,, Cyprus rotundus, calamus, cinnamon camphora, piper chaba, B.montanum, Cinnamon zeylanica, E. cardamom, cinnamon tamala.
Dosage : 2 Tablets twice daily.
3. Guggulipid Capsules : Gugulipid is made from guggul extract.
Dosage : 2 Capsules twice daily.
4. Hakam Churna : Hakam chrna is made from Chandershoor, Kalonji, Methi, Ajwain.
Dosage : 1 Teaspoon twice daily.
Original Price USD
Gotukola Capsules - 2 Bottles
Total 190.80 $
Just $ 149.95
Chanderprabha Vati - 1 Bottle
Guggulipid Capsules - 2 Bottles
Hakam Churna - 2 Bottles
HYPOTHYROIDISM CARE PACKAGE
This is a combination of 100 % natural products which helps to restore the balance of the hormones. The patients can continue to consume their altroxin or other thyroid gland stimulating pills. Slowly, when the herbs take over, the dosage of thyroid drugs can be reduced to half and then slowly withdrawn as the levels come to normal levels. The levels can be checked every month. After 6 months or 9 months, the levels will remain normal and then the herbal remedies can also be stopped.
- Supports cognitive function, maintains thyroid levels in normal range
- Improves energy and vitality
- Tones and strengthens nervous system
- Antioxidant protection
- Serves as toner of the skin, balancer of hormones
- Converts T4 to T3 hormone which is more potent form
- Enhances warmth, circulation, digestion and reproductive process
- Reduces obesity
- Treats cardiac disorders
- Serves as astringent and anti septic
- Gives proper nutrition
- Calms down the agitated mind
- Reduces depression
- Blood purifier, helps in maintaining the skin tone. Helps in dry skin
- Serves as toner for overall health
- Reduces baldness of the head and prevents hair loss
- Sound sleep
- Reduces cholesterol
- Increases strength