HERBAL REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY FAILURE
The kidney has a bean-shaped structure; each kidney has a convex and concave surface. The kidney is surrounded by tough fibrous tissue. In humans the kidneys are located in the abdominal cavity. The kidneys remove wastes and excess water (fluid) collected by, and carried in, the blood as it flows through the body. Healthy kidneys clean your blood by removing excess fluid, minerals and wastes. They also make hormones that keep your bones strong and your blood healthy. But if the kidneys are damaged, they don't work properly. Harmful wastes can build up in your body. Your blood pressure may rise. Your body may retain excess fluid and not make enough red blood cells. This is called kidney failure. Acute renal failure (also called acute kidney injury) means that your kidneys have suddenly stopped working. Your kidneys remove waste products and help balance water and salt and other minerals (electrolytes) in your blood. When your kidneys stop working, waste products, fluids, and electrolytes build up in your body. This can cause problems that can be deadly. Herbal remedies for kidney failure are effective, natural and free from side effects. They give relief from various symptoms associated with kidney failure naturally.
The kidneys perform a vital function in the healthy body, such as:
- Removing wastes and water from the blood
- Balancing chemicals in your body
- Releasing hormones
- Helping control blood pressure
- Helping to produce red blood cells
- Producing vitamin D, which keeps the bones strong and healthy
- Excretes extra acid that the body produces
- Excretes water and electrolytes to match water intake and endogenous production
Symptoms of kidney failure may include:
- Little or no urine when you urinate.
- Swelling, especially in your legs and feet.
- Not feeling like eating.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Feeling confused, anxious and restless, or sleepy.
- Pain in the back just below the rib cage. This is called flank pain.
- Increasing weakness
- High blood pressure
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY FAILURE
- Include foods in your diet that help build up your kidneys, such as sprouts, garlic, legumes, seeds, potatoes, bananas, papayas, watermelon, green vegetables, whole grains, yogurt and beans.
- Eat foods that naturally have a diuretic action: asparagus, garlic, pineapple, grapes, onion, leeks, parsley, leafy greens, green beans, beets, and pumpkin.
- Eat foods that are high in antioxidants and flavonoids to improve circulation: blueberries, raspberries, tomatoes, cherries, squash and capsicums.
- Eat a high-fibre diet, including plenty of fresh whole foods such as, fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and raw nuts and seeds.
- Use olive oil for cooking is natural remedy for kidney failure.
- Avoid highly processed and refined foods, such as cakes, biscuits, white bread, pastas, cereals and sugar.
- Avoid alcohol, saturated fat, trans-fatty acids, sugar, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Exercise helps reduce renal failure by improving circulation.
- Cucumber is a natural kidney cleanser. Eating raw cucumber cleanses kidneys of acids and toxins.
- Carrot juice is a great natural remedy for kidney failure.
- Radish juice is one of the most potent home remedies to get rid of kidney diseases. Radishes are also used as natural kidney cleansers to improve elimination.
- Beets are natural cleansers for kidneys. Beet juice improves blood circulation. Beet juice should be mixed with carrot juice and drink two times a day for maximum effects.
- Asparagus juice is a natural diuretic. Asparagus juice is mixed with carrot juice .It also controls diabetes, the leading cause of kidney disease.
- Drinking extra fluids and water can help flush the germs and bacteria out of your system faster.
- Lemon juice is also a natural remedy for kidney failure; it is an antiseptic, which means it can help prevent bacteria from multiplying into an infection within your kidneys.
- Herbal alternative medicines – herbal supplements may also aid in maintaining the low waste levels inside the body.
- Lower the amount of sodium you eat each day by avoiding products with added salt.
- You should choose lower potassium foods at each meal.
- You should limit the amount of protein intake at each meal.
- Natural Remedies for kidney failure also includes trying common Ayurvedic herbs that help with improving kidney function.
- You can drink three glasses of unsweetened cranberry juice every day. It greatly helps in killing harmful bacteria.
AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY FAILURE
The word Ayurveda has been coined by the conjunction of two Sanskrit words, "Ayur" meaning life and "veda" meaning knowledge. The word together means the knowledge of life. Sprouted in the pristine land of India some 5000 years ago, Ayurveda, the science of life and longevity, is the oldest healthcare system in the world and it combines the profound thoughts of medicine and philosophy. Since then Ayurveda has stood for the wholesome physical, mental and spiritual growth of humanity around the world. Today, it's a unique, indispensable branch of medicine, a complete naturalistic system that depends on the diagnosis of your body's humours - Vata, Pitta and Kapha - to achieve the right balance.
PLANET AYURVEDA HERBAL REMEDIES ARE USED FOR THE TREATMENT OF KIDNEY FAILURE INCLUDES:
Mutrakrichantak Churna is another traditional herbal combination that is used for general kidney health, such as liver cleansing and for dissolving kidney stones. Kidney fibrosis is one of the final stages of kidney disease and is followed closely by kidney dysfunction and failure. Mutrakrichantak Churna is usually available that can be consumed on a daily basis for an Ayurvedic kidney cleanse, Our Product Mutrakrichantak Churna is Ayurvedic remedy for kidney failure. The kidney failure responds within 5-7 days of regular consumption of this herbal supplement in the dosage of 1-2 teaspoonfuls twice daily. This is purely a herbal product containing no preservatives or chemicals.
This pure herbal supplement has its roots in Indian health care system of Ayurveda. The herbs in Rencure Formula work in synergistic manner to help support normal kidney functions and for all urinary and renal health conditions. 100 % vegetarian formula. Rencure Formula is Ayurvedic remedy Useful in kidney failure, kidney stones urinary tract infections, water retention and alternative treatment for (dialysis) patients. Rencure Formula brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly.
HOWEVER PLANET AYURVEDA ALSO RECOMMENDS THE FOLLOWING HERBAL COMBO PACK FOR THE TREATMENT OF KIDNEY FAILURE
Original Price USD
Rencure Formula 2 Bottles (Total 60 Capsules)
Total 164.65 $
Just $ 131.75
1 MONTH SUPPLY
Mutrakrichantak Churna 1 Pack (200 Grams)
2 Varunadi Tablets
Punarnava Mandur - 2 Bottles
2 MONTH'S SUPPLY - US $ 240
The dosage of various products is
1. Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 tablespoonful twice daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 10 gm powder in 400 ml water, boil it untill the water remains 50 ml, consume twice daily. Make fresh everytime.
2. Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water
3. Punarnava Mandur- 2 tablets twice daily , after meals with plain water
4. Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets twice daily , after meals with plain water
Mutrakrichantak churna is a blend of Ayurvedic herbs described in Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of kidney failure, kidney cysts, kidney stones due to any reason, elevated urea and creatinine levels. It is purely a herbal formulation which leads to reduction in levels of urea and creatinine without causing any harmful effects. People who are on dialysis can also use this along with the ongoing dialysis. Mutrakrichantak Churna is a safe and effective combination of kidney supporting herbs used in Ayurveda for painful urinary conditions and inflammations. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and are effective in urinary tract infections, ureteric stones and painful micturition. The powder is also recommended in chronic kidney failure and in dialysis patient.
Rencure Formula brings down levels of urea and creatinine quickly. Rencure Formula is purely an herbal formulation and without any chemicals added into it. The specific herbs used in this product act in a synergistic way to control vitiated doshas i.e. vata, pitta and kapha. Rencure Formula is a Ayurvedic remedy which is used for the treatment of kidney failure. It brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly. The various herbs in Rencure Formula are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. It helps in normalizing the filter function of the kidney and make Rencure Formula as one of the best herbal remedies for kidney care and support . This formula is packed with natural herbs useful for creatinine and avoids dialysis. The Rencure formula is a combination of herbs described in ancient texts as an effective alternative remedy for kidney failure and making it a useful herbal formulation for renal failure.
Punarnava Mandur is a herbal remedy that works best in kidney failure. The root of this plant is a powerful Rasayana (longevity enhancer). It is good for the kidneys, especially the nephron cells which are damaged by long-term hyperglycemia (diabetes). And it pacifies two of the main laws of physiology (Vata and Kapha). Punarnava enhances the quality of 6 of the 7 categories of bodily tissues, including nutrient plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone marrow and nerves, and reproductive fluids. It will assist in detoxifying the overburdened kidneys and in eliminating excess fluid. Punarnava Mandur is a well-established Ayurvedic remedy for kidney. It is useful in kidney failure, inflammation, acute abdominal pains, piles and abdominal tumors.
It is a useful combination of herbs for kidney problems, stones etc. Varunadi Vati is an excellent Ayurvedic remedy for kidney failure, urinary tract strictures and kidney stones. Our Product Varunadi Vati helps the kidney failure responds within 5-7 days of regular consumption of this herbal complement in the prescribed daily dose. This is purely an herbal product and contains no preservatives or chemicals. Varunadi Vati is a combination of herbs which are outstanding to revive kidney failure.