HERBAL REMEDIES FOR PAINFUL MENSES
Dysmenorrhoea is a medical term for painful menstruation or menses or periods. Pain during menses is the most disturbing. It may be due to cramps and congestion of the uterus or ovaries. Usually, it occurs just before and during menses. It mostly gets cured after marriage or sexual activity or pregnancy. The monthly reminder representing the presence and function of the uterus (indicated as menstruation) usually get started by the age of 12. From that time, perfection of rhythm or regularization of menses is slowly attained before the age of 16-18. Its start-up and regularization varies with racial, nutritional, environmental, emotional and physical activities. Herbal remedies for painful menses are very effective. They are 100% pure and free from side effects.
Dysmenorrhoea can also be classified as:
- Congestive dysmenorrhoea – Due to congestion of pelvis (due to premenstrual syndrome, pelvic diseases, etc.
- Spasmodic dysmenorrhoea – Occurs mostly during periods due to narrowing of cervix with stricture or hormonal problem. Clots in menses also cause this type of pain.
- Membranous dysmenorrhoea – Extreme case of dysmenorrhoea where patient can see the disintegrated membranes of uterus in bleeding which may be due to chronic inflammation. Immediate medical attention is needed in this case.
- Psychogenic dysmenorrhoea – Usually occurs after an unpleasant sexual activity or painful condition or fear of sex with lack of sexual knowledge. This type of pain is mostly neurological.
Symptoms of dysmenorrhoea Pain
- Nausea, vomiting and fainting
- Frequent urination
- Altered bowel habits like diarrhoea or constipation
- Heart palpitation and sweating can also occur due to anxiety and hormonal changes.
- Heavy bleeding periods
- Premenstrual symptoms like heaviness, fullness and painfulness of breasts or/and abdomen may occur before and during the periods
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR PAINFUL MENSES
- Aloe-Vera is Ayurvedic natural remedy for painful menses and very effective in treating all kinds of menstrual problems.
- Asafetida (Hing) is another natural remedy for painful menses. Fry Asafetida in a little ghee and take this paste thrice daily.
- You could boil a few pods of garlic in a cup of water and take this water three times a day.
- Take 8-10 leaves of Neem and grind it into a fine paste with ginger juice and have this during your period. This can provide some relief.
- ½ teaspoonful of bruised or crushed sesame (gingelly) (til) seeds with hot water twice a day also quite effective.
- Follow a diet rich in complex carbohydrates such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, but low in salt, sugar, alcohol, and caffeine.
- Do light circular massage with your fingertips around your lower belly area.
- You should have low fat, high fiber and vegetarian foods in your diet as a basic natural remedy for painful menses.
- Make sure you are drinking at least 1.5 to 2 liters of purified water per day.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise is a form of detoxification in itself, When you exercise you increase circulation and oxygenation to the cells.
- Taking a warm bath can also helps lessen heavy menstrual flow, and the warm water will alleviate lower abdomen pain, and relax the muscles.
- Try vitamin B6, calcium, and magnesium supplements, especially if your pain is from PMS.
- Apply a heating pad to your lower belly area, below your belly button. Never fall asleep with the heating pad on.
- You can also drink a tea prepared from the herb Chamomile. This herb is very helpful and effective in reducing the problem of menstrual cramps.
- Tea prepared from the root of ginger is very effective in reducing the problem of menstrual cramps. It is very effective natural remedy for painful menses.
- Eat foods that are high in antioxidants, including fruits such as blueberries, cherries, and tomatoes, and vegetables such as squash and bell pepper.
- Eat foods that are rich in calcium. They include beans, almonds, and dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale. It is best natural remedy for painful menses.
- Eliminate trans-fatty acids, found in commercially baked goods such as cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Avoid refined foods, such as white breads, pastas, and sugar. Use healthy cooking oils, such as olive oil or vegetable oil.
AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR PAINFUL MENSES
The word "Ayurveda" is from the ancient Indian language, Sanskrit, and literally means "Knowledge of Life". With Ayurveda, we acknowledge that beneficial daily habits are different for each person, because each person is a unique combination of the 3 fundamental biological principles, which are called "doshas": Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Ayurveda is a traditional medicine which found roots more than five thousand years back in India. Ayurveda provides both curative and preventive measures towards optimal physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Planet Ayurveda herbal remedies are best and very effective herbal remedies for painful menses.
1. CHANDERPRABHA VATI
Chanderprabha Vati is an ancient herbal remedy and stimulates the mood for sex. The biggest change to any organ is the prostate and ovaries. A dramatic youthful correction is seen and urinary complaints due to swellings of these organs disappear. It is also used in other Urinary tract and genital organ problems; emotion related stressful conditions, Diabetes and its complications like diabetic neuropathy. Chanderprabha Vati comes in beautiful silver coated tablets containing about 37 different ingredients and is 100 % natural supplement and used for the treatment of painful menses.
2. FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT
Female Health Support Capsules Special herbal medicine Used for the treatment of painful menses, irregular menses, PMS, Menopausal syndromes and other gynecological issues. This product has its roots in Ayurveda- ancient herbal health care system of India.
Female health support is 100% pure without any chemicals added into it. According to Ayurveda vitiated Vata causes irregular painful menstruation. It disturbs Pitta - The thermal energy. Excess Pitta causes heavy bleeding, hot flushes and irritability.
3. PRADARANTAK CHURNA
Pradarantak Churna is not only beneficial in ovarian cysts but also useful for the treatment of painful menses, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, premenstrual syndrome, uterine fibroids, irregular menses. This herbal product is a pure, natural remedy for ovarian cysts and other common female problems. The herbs used in Pradrantak Churna (Pushyanug churna) are authentic preparations derived from classical Ayurveda texts. For irregular menses, Pradrantak Churna gives amazing results. This should be consumed for 1 month just after the end of the menstural cycle i.e. just when the bleeding stops. This not only regulates the menstural cycle but also helps in curing ovarian cysts.
4. SHATAVARI POWDER
Shatavari helps to relieve pains and controls blood loss during menstruation. Shatavari supports the production of breast milk for lactating mothers. Shatavari: Root powder. Cooling herb supports the reproductive system. It is also useful in Pre-menstrual symptoms thus gives relief in pain and also controls excessive blood loss during menstruation. Shatavari capsules are useful for the treatment of painful menses.
Shatavari acts as a support for reproductive health as it tones and nourishes the female reproductive organs. It is the best herb which has rejuvenating effects upon female reproductive organs. Shatavari capsules are very useful for the treatment of painful menses.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets twice daily before meals.
- Female Health Support: 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
- Pradarantak Churna: 1 tablespoon twice daily with plain water.
- Shatavari Powder: 2 teaspoons mixed with milk twice a day.
Where to buy these Ayurvedic Remedies?
To buy these Ayurvedic Remedies, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products.html