The bean shaped Kidneys are an important part of the body that help extract waste from the blood, balance body fluids, form urine as well as perform various other functions. If these kidneys don't work properly, then toxic substances build up in the body and leads to serious health problems. Blood pressure can rise due to failure of the kidney and fluid gets collected in the body's tissue and causes edema.
In general, if your kidneys fail, dialysis is needed or you can opt for kidney transplant.
Kidney dialysis is required for kidney failure patients. It gives life-support treatment for such patients. Dialysis involves the use of a special machine to filter the harmful wastes, salt as well as the excess of the fluid from the blood. This restores the healthy and normal blood again. Dialysis replaces most of the functions of the kidney.
There are two types of kidney dialysis:
- Hemodialysis is the most common type of kidney dialysis. In this type of dialysis, blood is filtered with the help of a dialyzer and dialysis machine.
- Peritoneal dialysis is another type of dialysis. In this type of dialysis, the abdomen is filled with a cleaning solution, and then the blood is filtered inside the body.
Who Needs Kidney Dialysis?
If a person is suffering from the end staged kidney disease, then kidney dialysis is necessary for that person. Kidney dialysis is needed when you have lost about 80 percent of your kidney function. In some cases, temporary dialysis may be needed. In general, Hemodialysis is commonly used in case of end-stage kidney disease while in some cases, children who need dialysis, peritoneal dialysis may be used.
Diet during dialysis
Healthy diet is one of the best ways to take care of the body. If a person is suffering from kidney disease, he should follow a strict kidney specific diet. This kidney specific diet plays an important role in the success of the dialysis treatment. Fluid intake as well as salt should be taken in a limited amount. You should keep in your mind that fluids are not the one that are just found in drinks, but ice cream, fruits, and even soup contain more of water which can affect the water balance of the body. Foods rich in phosphorus and potassium should also be taken in a limited amount. High protein diet should be taken. But before making any changes in your diet plan, ask about it from your healthcare provider first.
Herbal Remedies to Avoid Dialysis
Planet Ayurveda offers the best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for Ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure. These herbal remedies are very useful in reducing the increased urea and creatinine levels. Thus, helpful in avoiding dialysis.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 tablespoonful once daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400 ml water, boil it un till the water remains 50 ml, consume once daily. Make fresh every time.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water
All the produts can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
1. VARUNADI VATI
These herbal tablets are prepared from a combination of herbs like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul). These herbs are packed with diuretic, anti-inflammatory properties and are useful in the management of various kidney diseases.
2. Mutrakrichantak ChurnaMutrakrichantak herbal mixture is one of the best herbal remedies for kidney failure. It brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly. This makes it an excellent herbal product for kidney care and avoid dialysis. The various herbs in Mutrakrichantak Churna are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. It helps in normalizing the filter function of the kidney and make Mutrakrichantak Churna as one of the best herbal remedies for kidney care.
3. RENCURE FORMULA
These are pure herbal capsules which are prepared from various herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Palaash (Butea monosperma) and Kaasni (Cichorium intybus). These herbs are useful in different types of kidneys problems. It rejuvenates the dying cells and helps to revive the dying organs of the body. It act as a natural cleanser and helps the kidneys to eliminate the toxins quickly without any side effects.
4. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
It is a wonderful formulation which is useful in the management of many health conditions. It is obtained from different herbs which are given below:-
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Shunti (Zingiber officinale)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Chitrak Mool (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Mandoor Bhasma (Ferric oxide calx)
The herbs used in the formulation are very effective in removing toxins from the body. It acts as a natural diuretic and has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to manage kidneys problems and reduce the related symptoms.
Where to buy Revive Kidneys Pack?
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/revive-kidneys-pack.html