How to Reduce High Levels of Uric Acid Naturally?
Uric acid is created when the body breaks down purine nucleotides which are formed due to faulty protein metabolism. High concentrations of uric acid in blood serum can lead to a type of arthritis known as gout. The chemical is associated with other medical conditions like ammonium acid urate kidney stones. The big question is how to reduce uric acid naturally without using any chemicals.
High level of uric acid is a recurrent condition which can be controlled and care using natural remedies without need for expensive mainstream chemical based drugs. The high uric acid leading to painful joints is a condition called gout. The toe joint is especially affected and later all other joints are involved.
There are many natural ways to reduce uric acid. Ayurvedic remedies are one of them. Ayurveda is a traditional healthcare system practiced in India and recognized by WHO. Ayureda utilizes various herbs and minerals to care various diseases including methods to reduce uric acid naturally without causing any side effects.
Home Remedies to Reduce Uric Acid
- Drink lots of water, preferably 10 to 12 eight-ounce glasses every day, to flush excess uric acid from your body.
- Avoid high protein diet like red meat, poultry ( especially Turkey ) , Shellfish, Mackerel, sardines. It is advisable not to consume soyabeans, tofu and other soye products.
- Gym goes should avoid consuming high protein artificial foods like creatine and others.
- High doses of Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been helpful to reduce uric acid levels naturally.
- Cherries, Strawberries, Blueberries are excellent fruits to reduce uric acid naturally.
- It is recommended that you consume high fiber food. Apples, Pears, Papaya are excellent. The vegetables growing on climbers are excellent natural remedies to reduce uric acid levels in the blood. These are round gourd, bottle gourd, ashgourd, pumpkin, zucchini, long gourd are all good to reduce high uric acid in the blood.
- Asparagus, Mushroom, Spinach, Soyabeans, Peas, Cheese and other beans are also not recommended.
- Apple juice is also recommended. Eating a lot of apples solves the purpose. Artifical fruit juices with additives, preservatives are not recommended.
- Aloe vera juice and Amla juice also helps in keeping the fire element in control which is the main reason for increased uric acid level in the blood. Fire element imbalance should be restored to reduce uric acid naturally.
- Fresh coconut water is also a good way to reduce uric acid naturally.
- Ayurvedic remedies like Kaishore Guggul, Giloy Capsules, Navkarshik Churna, Punarnava capsules are excellent natural remedies to reduce uric acid levels and help in gout pain.
- Try to consume as much natural diet as possible. Avoid eating junk food. Soft drinks and frozen food is really bad and are big hurdles in reducing uric acid levels.
- Remember if Gout is not properly treated the elevated uric acid can lead to severely damaged joints and kidney problems, which may be of irreversible nature.
- Do not be anxious and stressful. Stress also plays an important role in aggravating gout attacks and causes more health disorders like blood pressure and diabetes.
Herbal Remedy for High Uric Acid
It is a classical herbal blend mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic text "Chakradutt samhita in 1100 A.D. The rare herbal combination is very effective way to reduce uric acid naturally without any side effects. The dosage is 1 teaspoonful to 1 tablespoonful twice daily with plain water. The herbal formulation contains pure herbs which work in a synergistic manner to reduce uric acid naturally and clear the gout crystals.
Navkarshik churna is an effective combination of rare Ayurvedic herbs which are very effective to reduce uric acid levels naturally without causing any side effects. The herbs work in a synergistic manner and help redue uric acid levels quickly within few days of using it. The herbs can be consumed 1 teaspoonful twice daily as it is or can be soaked (2 tablespoonfuls) in water overnight and the water (leave the residue) can be consumed in the morning and evening. The herbs used are procured from pristine environment of Himalayan mountains and are pure organic herbs without any chemicals or preservatives.
The formulation is an effective blend for high uric acid and gouty arthritis when the pain is also there along with inflammation, we recommend using kishore Guggul tablets along with Navkarshik Churna. Navkarshik churna is basically a metabolism corrector and a blood cleanser. It helps to correct the protein metabolism thereby leading to care of the problem from the root rather than symptomatic relief. It is also effective in other types of arthritis as it relieves "Vata" and removes the toxins from within the body. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and are effective in swollen, painful joints. It contains Triphala which removes toxins from the body and useful in every other disease. Neem, Katuki, Manjistha purifies the blood and corrects the metabolism of "Pitta" and heat regulation in our body. Giloy is immunomodulator and improves immunity whereas Daruhaldi acts as an anti inflammatory herb.
Herbs in Navkarshik Churna
Navkarshik Churna is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Ingredients of Navkarshik Churna
|S. No.||Herb Used||English Name||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Amla||Indian Gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||22.22 gm|
|2||Haritaki||Chebulic Myrobalan||Terminalia chebula||22.22 gm|
|3.||Bahera||Belleric Myrobalan||Terminalia bellerica||22.22 gm|
|4.||Vacha||Sweet Flag||Acorus calamus||22.22 gm|
|5.||Neem||Margosa Tree||Azadirachta indica||22.22 gm|
|6.||Manjistha||Indian Madder||Rubia cordifolia||22.22 gm|
|7.||Katuki||Picrorrhiza||Picrorrhiza kurrao||22.22 gm|
|8.||Giloy||Tinospora||Tinospora cordifolia||22.22 gm|
|9.||Daruhaldi||Barberry||Berberis aristata||22.22 gm|
Where to buy Navkarshik Churna?
To buy Navkarshik Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/navkarshik-churna.html
Herbal Remedies for High Uric Acid
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Gout Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of high uric acid. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
All our products are 100 % natural, purely herbal, without any chemicals or synthetic preservatives. The natural treatment for gout (Gout Care Pack) gives excellent results within 5-7 days and helps relieve the pain, inflammation and reduce the uric acid levels.
How to use?
- Giloy Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Kaishore Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Navkarshik Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Punarnava Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.