Kumkumadi Tailam - Skin Oil, Herbal Massage Oil, Benefits and Ingredients
Kumkumadi Tailam is an ancient recipe consisting of about 16 precious herbal ingredients. It is the high quality herbal massage oil for skin. It is an ayurvedic product which is excellent for the skin treatment especially for skin lightening, curing dark circles under the eyes and very effective in total skin care. Kumkumadi oil is formulated to help skin look young and healthy. In Ayurveda, it is known as 'saffron oil' and it helps illuminate skin color. It lightens complexion, makes skin fair and add radiance to the skin. This skin oil also removes pimples, blemishes, scars and wrinkles naturally.
Benefits of Kumkumadi Tailam
- Adds radiance to the skin and removes pimples, blemishes, scars and wrinkles.
- Makes skin radiant and beautiful naturally.
- Kum Kumadi Thailam is excellent for the skin treatment especially for dark circles under the eyes.
- It awakens the beauty goddess from within the body.
- This unique blend of herbal oil is formulated to help skin look young and healthy.
- It is complete facial massage oil that takes place with an ancient herbal formulation.
- It unifies the skin tone and pigmentation spots.
- It saturates the skin to give it a natural glowing fairness.
- It is extremely beneficial in improving the colour & texture of facial skin.
- It helps to prevent and combat skin infections with a natural sunscreen effect.
- It aids in providing effective deep-cleansing, moisturizing, soothing and naturally bleaching actions.
- It possesses astringent, disinfectant, antiseptic, and deodorant properties to protect the facial skin.
- It protects the skin from unwanted blemishes, under eye dark circles, eruptions & premature wrinkles.
- It tones up the skin to protect it from harmful effects of sun rays.
Packing Size - 15 ml. Herbal Oil in Pet Bottle.
Kumkumadi Tailam Ingredients
It contains the following ingredients:
- Keshara - Saffron - Crocus sativus
- Chandana - Pterocarpus santalinus
- Laksha - Laccifer lacca
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Madhuyashtika - Licorice
- Kaliyaka - Berberis aristata
- Nyagrodha - Ficus bengalensis
- Plaksha - Ficus lacor
- Kamala keshara - Pollen of Lotus
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
Directions for use
Take 3-5 ml in a small bowl, Massage in a circular manner (Avoid in case of Oily skin, other products are good for all types of skin)
For best results, allow the application to remain overnight
There are no side effects with this herbal oil.
Where to buy Kumkumadi Tailam?
To buy Kumkumadi Tailam, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/herbal-oils.html