How Leucorrhoea, Candidiasis & Bacterial Vaginitis are related to each other?
Understanding the concept about Leucorrhoea
It is a common symptom that occurs in private part (Vagina) of women with age group of between 20-40 years which leads to discomfort, itching, burning feeling, irritation, low backache,etc as due to different causes its signs& symptoms are unspecific. Patients suffering from leucorrhoea are mainly complaints of dense, glutinous (sticky), unpleasant smelling vaginal discharge.
Leucorrhoea categorization on the basis of hormonal Response:
- Physiological - This type of Leucorrhoea does not need any cure as in this discharge is normal because it occurs in puberty, ovulation & due sexual excitement like conditions
- Pathological - It occurs due to Unhygienic conditions, poor or less food habits.
How Ayurveda Explains Leucorrhoea according to doshas
Likewise as we discussed about Leucorrhoea in modern we can explain Leucorrhoea synonym Shveta Pradara which occurs due to vitiation of dhatus & doshas as improper functioning of dhatus & doshas in female genetilia that is Kapha doshas effecting the ras dhatu which increases vaginal discharge.
In Ayurveda, improper food habits during (Menses) ritukala & untidy living, stress, improper sleep leads to Shveta Pradara.
Secondary Infections in Leucorrhoea:
Leucorrhoea suffering women are more easily prone to get secondary infections by bacteria, yeast, parasites etc.
Do's and Don'ts in Leucorrhoea
- Morning walk
- Taking supari
- Hygienic measures
- Balanced Diet
- Stop coffee, tea
- Sugar products
- Fried food
- Canned food
- Avoid sex
- Avoid spicy food
Modern Aspects for Yeast Infections in female Reproductive System
The infection which occurs inside female genetilia by overgrowth of yeast is termed as Candidiasis. As yeast lives dependently inside vaginal flora but during infection ratio of yeast in the flora imbalances which causes it.
Overgrowth of Yeast infections are due to:
- Taking contraceptive pills, large amount of antibiotics & steroids.
- Rest of the causes are same as in Leucorrhoea.
Lab Test for Yeast Infections:
- Direct Microscopy - Fungal Hyphae are seen
- Culture - At the temperature of 25-30 ºC fungal growth is seen.
Natural Ways to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections
As you know how allopathic medicines effects our body system by changing a normal chemical reactions in our body so people are now preferred to take natural treatment for their problems. So, people are now move towards natural herbal treatment but those who can take treatment at home following are things to do:
- Putting a yogurt inside plastic tampon and place it in vagina overnight.
- By using a garlic which is wrapped in a gauze and put it inside a vagina.
- Making a tampon with tea tree oil is helpful in fighting against yeast infections.
- Boric acid suppositories.
Home Remedies are to be avoided for Patients those who are
- Not Shure about the fungal infections
- Recurrent infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Things to avoid for preventing Yeast Infections
- Do not Take warm bath
- Cotton clothing should wear
- Proper diet must take
- Artificial feminine sprays should not use
Some basics about Bacterial Vaginosis
It is a sexually transmitted disease as it occurs by a new partner. In simple words when a women doing intercourse with more than one partner or in some of the cases history of smoking & improper diet factors, untidiness are the causative factors for Bacterial vaginitis . A pregnant women at 37 week or 9 th month having greater chances for Bacterial Vaginosis complications. Large number of of Patients with bacterial Vaginosis are symptomatic. Those who show symptoms are having watery, grey white color with fishy odour in vaginal discharge.
Likewise fungal infections are to be controlled at home you can also get control for bacterial vaginosis:
- Combination of warm milk and turmeric powder which is asked by patient to drink till the problem persist will help in combating the bacteria.
- Fenugreek seeds are soaked in water for whole night and drink it in the morning that helps in preventing bacterial vaginosis.
- Sits bath in apple cider vinegar.
Herbal Remedies for Leucorrhoea, Candidiasis and Bacterial Vaginosis
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as BV Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of leucorrhoea, candidiasis and bacterial vaginosis. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
How To Use?
- Neem Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water.
- Pradrantak Churna - 1 teaspoon twice daily with plain water.
- Nirgundi Oil - For external application.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
Where to buy BV Care Pack?
To buy BV Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/bacterial-vaginosis-care-pack.html
Routinely taking this pack for a few months of time will improve patient's condition and patients symptoms will get diminished or removed in few days if taking regularly.