Coral Calcium Complex - Low Bone Density Herbal Remedies from Ayurveda
A lot of women end up shrinking in terms of height and crouching by the time they reach their senior years. This is caused by osteoporosis or the loss of bone density. Health studies show that about 50% of women over the age of 50 in the United States are at risk of developing osteoporosis. They have what is called as osteopenia. This condition is characterized by a low bone density measurement as diagnosed through a bone density test.
The percentage of the population suffering from this kind of condition does not need to increase. People who have spent their lives working for a living should be able to enjoy their sunset years without the effects of having bone disease. When people have osteopenia and osteoporosis, they are more prone to broken bones and fractures. As such, they are unable to enjoy a lot of the normal activities of people with healthy bones. To prevent these effects of losing bone density, there are some herbal remedies that are recommended.
Calcium is an essential bone building mineral. It is, therefore, important to have enough calcium intake to support bone growth. In the elderly, existing bone is reabsorbed into the system faster than bone grows. Supplementing with calcium and eating food that are rich in this mineral is recommended to address this. Other than calcium, vitamin K2 is another essential mineral that is recommended for people with low bone density levels.
Herbal teas are also popular remedies recommended for bone density problems. Arjun Tea, Detox Tea all prepared by Planet Ayurveda have been shown in studies to result in stronger bones. These teas contain leaves from the herb Terminalia arjuna which have properties to improve bone density naturally.
Drinking these herbal teas is believed to result in lesser risk of bone fractures. Other health benefits of these teas include prevention of heart and kidney disease, increased mental alertness, and decreased chances of contracting certain cancers.
Amla Juice is another herbal remedy that has been studied for low bone density problems. Studies in Italy have shown that this ingredient could be beneficial as treatment for osteoporosis. This can be attributed to the Vitamin C and natural Calcium content of this herb.
It is also one of the best anti-aging substances found on earth.
This ingredient has been used in various herbal remedies dating back to ancient times.
The natural compounds in Corals also make it a good herbal remedy for low bone density problems. Products containing this ingredient can be found in pharmacies both online and offline but if you try Planet Ayurveda Coral Calcium Complex, you will feel the difference. It is not only rich in Coral calcium but also contains Pearl Calcium.
Like Corals, the pearl calcium has also been used for centuries as remedies not only for bone problems but also for other diseases that require anti-inflammatories. Pearls has likewise been found to contain antioxidants and cooling in nature and not only good for bones but also good for acidity, skin ailments, blood pressure, aggressive moods.
There are other herbal ingredients that have been found to be effective as low bone density herbal remedies. Scientific evidence for the use of these herbal ingredients, however, vary in terms of scope. Although positive results were generally found, some of the results remain inconclusive due to limitations in the studies. It is still best for patients to consult with their physicians to determine the suitability of these herbal remedies to their specific conditions.
Coral Calcium Complex
- Planet Ayurveda recommends a wonderful herbal supplement "Coral Calcium Complex".
- It is a unique supplement. Coral calcium is 100 % natural, it's made from sea shells, pearls, corals, lucky gems after processing them in a right manner.
- It provides trace minerals. The trace minerals consist of magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur and zinc.
- Regular intake of this Coral Calcium Complex helps in giving relief to low bone density naturally.
- It contains natural and effective ingredients Parval Pishti (Coral), Akik Pishti (Agate), Jawar Mohra Pishti, Kamdhudha Ras, Mukta Pishti (Pearl), Giloy Satva (Guduchi).
- Parval Pishti (Coral) - Praval Pishti is prepared from Coral. Ayurvedic tradition Praval Pishti is used since ancient times. This herbal medicine is very good for the health. It 100% pure, natural product. Praval Pishti is completely absorbable by the body. Helps in osteoporosis, degeneration of bones and promotes strength of skeleton.
- Akik Pishti (Agate) - Akika is used as an herbal medicine for curing low bone density. This medicine is widely used around the world for curing many types of diseases. This Ayurvedic medicine is tested and has no side-effects.
- Jawar Mohra Pishti – It is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement which can be used in the treatment of low bone density. It balances Pitta naturally. It is coolant in nature.
- Kamdhudha Ras - It is an effective Ayurvedic herbal supplement. It is helpful in various types of Pitta disorders. Pitta is like burning sensation in body.
- Mukta Pishti (Pearl) – It is an herbal remedy and prepared from pearls. It is a natural treatment of low bone density.
- Giloy Satva (Guduchi) – Tinosporia cordiofolia is a plant commonly known as Guduchi or Giloy in India. It is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for low bone density. It improves immune system naturally.
No side effects have been reported so far.
Dosage of Coral Calcium Complex
1 capsule twice daily (675 mg per capsule)
Where to buy Coral Calcium Complex?
To buy Coral Calcium Complex, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/coral-calcium-complex.html