NATURAL TREATMENT FOR VERTIGO
VERTIGO - AYURVEDIC APPROACH
Vertigo is a nervous disorder that is characterized by headache, sensation of motion, nausea, vomiting, sweating, eye movements, hearing loss etc.
Ayurveda defines vertigo as Bhrama in Ayurveda. Vata, Pitta and Kapha are three energies of body that decide body nature and also health condition of body.
In Bhrama, Pitta dosha is involved. More consumption of oily, fried, spicy, sour food items, taking more stress, feeling more annoyed etc. can cause vitiation of pitta dosha in body which when combined with Vata doshas causes vertigo. It is associated with some of above said symptoms.
Vertigo is also known as dizziness. It is a condition where you feel that it's you or your environment that is moving or spinning. When you feel that it's you who is moving is called subjective vertigo and when you feel that it seems your environment is moving is objective vertigo.
BPPV- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is the commonest form of vertigo that can be characterized by brief sensation of motion that lasts for 15, 20 sec to few minutes. It is not a serious condition ajnd can be easily treated. Here is movement of head while initiating, like rolling on bed.
SYMPTOMS OF VERTIGO
There are many causes for this condition to happen:-
- It can be causes due to the health conditions or problems related to brain or ear.
- It may cause due to decrease blood flow to the base of the brain. Bleeding in to the back of brain/ cerebral hemorrhage is characterized by vertigo, dizziness, difficulty in walking, headache etc.
- When there is inflammation in the inner ear it can also be characterized by vertigo, hearing loss etc. vestibular neuritis or labyrinthitis is a bacterial or viral infection which causes inflammation.
- Meniere's diseases, a condition where there is buildup of fluid in inner ear and changing in ear pressure resulting in episodes of vertigo sometimes along with heal loss.
- Multiple sclerosis is an auto immune diseases where vertigo can be seen.
- Neck or head trauma may also result in the same.
- Migraine can also results in the vertigo. Vertigo usually followed by headaches but not always.
CAUSES OF VERTIGO
People with vertigo usually complains of following symptoms that they feel like:-
- They are moving either environment is moving
- Moving to one direction
- Not able to stand
- Nausea, vomiting
- Eye movements
- Hear loss
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR VERTIGO
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Vertigo Care Pack for natural treatment of vertigo. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Shilajit Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water in a day.
- Brahmi Chyawanprash - 1-2 tablespoon two times in a day with plain water or milk.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water in a day.
- Memory Support - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water in a day.
1. SHILAJIT CAPSULES
Shilajit capsules are the miraculous herbal formulation of planet Ayurveda. These capsules are prepared from the Shilajit (Asphaltum) which is a dark brown color, rock like substance present at higher altitudes. These capsules are free from preservatives, color and yeast and safe for use. Herbal remedies for vertigo is quite effective to provide the pleasant effects to the patients.
Benefits – Shilajit contains a component fulvic acid which has anti inflammatory, anti stress and anti-anxiety properties. It also acts as nervine tonic.
2. BRAHMI CHYAWANPRASH
Brahmi Chyawanprash is preparation of the blend of herbs like Amla (Emblica officianalis), Brahmi (Bacopa monieri) and various other herbs. It helps to strength the nervous system and quite effective to treat the vertigo.
3. BRAHMI CAPSULES
These capsules are prepared from the pure extract of herb Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). This herb has great medicinal importance in Ayurveda and whole plant parts are used to make herbal products. Herbal remedies for vertigo show the satisfactory results in the patients.
Benefits - Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) has great medicinal importance in Ayurveda. It pacifies the pitta and kapha dosha which are the causes of vertigo. It helps to provide relief in the symptoms associated with vertigo like anxiety, stress, headache and brain complications.
4. MEMORY SUPPORT
Memory support is the combination of various herbs like Brahmi (Bacopa monnierri), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) and Licorice (Glycerrhiza glabra).
Benefits of herbs are discussed below:-
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnierri) helps to provide relief in the symptoms associated with vertigo like anxiety, stress, and headache and brain complications.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) is also has the analgesic, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.
- Licorice (Glycerrhiza glabra) helps to provide the relief in stress and anxiety because it acts on adrenal glands.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - Shankhpushpi is useful to treat the stress disorders, vertigo, migraine and depression.
Where to buy Vertigo Care Pack?
To buy Vertigo Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/vertigo-care-pack.html.
IS DIET IMPORTANT WHILE USING HERBAL REMEDIES?
- It is always advised to opt for natural diet containing fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Use more vegetables like bottle guards, bitter melons, round gourd, ridge gourd, pumpkin etc.
- Drink coconut water
- Use cow's ghee (not advised in heart diseases)
- Avoid eating outside (junk, packed, fried food items)
- No soft drinks/alcohol
- Limit tea/coffee
- Exercise daily
- Practice yoga