Ayurvedic treatment of Piles or Hemorrhoids
Piles or hemorrhoids are a very common problem nowadays. The most common reason is the changed diet and lifestyle. It is also very common in pregnant women. Piles is actually a bunch of veins which are normally surrounding the external opening i.e anus but when these start to protrude out of their normal place because of over straining due to any reason ( constipation, pregnancy) this becomes a disease called piles or hemorrhoids. The pile mass or the tortuous veins start to bleed sometime due to rubbing of stool when the patient passes the hard stool.Therefore the treatment of piles lies in understanding the causes as well as pathology or the shape of the piles.
Piles Ayurvedic Treatment, Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment - Avoid Piles Surgery
What are Piles?
Piles are dilated or swollen veins around the rectum and around the anal opening. The pile mass is a collection of small veins which can be correlated as cushions of tissue within the anal canal containing blood vessels. Their supporting tissues and surroundings are made up of elastic fibers and muscles.
The length of the anal canal is about 5 centimeters. The stools are passed through it from the rectum to its exit to the world. Pile mass or the veins are present in everyone but if there is too much straining due to constipation, indigestion, irregular eating habits and prolonged sitting habits can lead to development of piles. .
There can be several types of piles. The piles can be
Bleeding piles – The piles which usually bleed are called bleeding piles. This is a troublesome situation in most of the cases as there is a great psychological as well as physiological impact on person’s health. Regular blood loss leads to extreme weakness and anemia. The person may feel dizziness and sometimes fainting. The ayurvedic treatment of bleeding piles is focused on restoring the blood by giving natural remedies which improve the blood count.
The second line of treatment for piles in ayurveda is giving natural medicines which help in shrinking the pile mass. The best of these herbal remedies is tablet kachnaar Guggul.
Kachnaar Guggul is the prominent Ayurvedic remedy for piles which helps to shrink the pile mass completely and helps in fighting this problem.
Faulty diet, heavy greasy, sticky food is the reason for congestion in the intestines leading to constipation and toxins formation. The fermentation in the intestines due to consumption of such food leads to problems like acidity, indigestion, gas formation and development of piles. The Ayurvedic medicines for piles ( like kachnaar Guggul) not only focus on shrinking the pile mass but herbal remedies like Sanjivani vati and Pile Off Capsules help in digestive process leading to less likelihood of piles.
Since constipation is the root cause of piles, therefore ayurveda lays emphasis on treating the constipation so that the stool remains soft and does not cause straining which usually leads to blood loss during defecation.
The Vara Churna works as an ayurvedic remedy for piles because it helps to soften the stool and clean the intestines of toxins. This combination of herbs work in a synergistic manner to help digestive system in general and is quiet popular anti-aging remedy.
It is not an effective ayurvedic remedy for piles but also helps in acidity, gas formation and indigestion.
The combination of Kachnaar Guggul, vara Churna, Sanjivani vati and Pile Off Capsules works as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles of all types whether they are dry piles or bleeding piles.
Non-bleeding piles – When there is no bleeding in the piles but still the pile mass can be felt and causes pain and discomfort is called Non-bleeding piles or dry piles. The dry piles can cause a lot of irritation, pain and discomfort.
The Ayurvedic treatment for the piles described above not only helps in bleeding piles but also in dry piles. The combination helps to improve digestion and clearance. Kachnaar Guggul helps to shrink the piles in a natural way.
Piles Care Pack - Ayurvdic Treatment for Bleeding Piles
Piles Care Pack - Ayurvedic treatment for Piles
1 Month Pack
Discount on Pack
Sanjivani Vati 2 Bottles
Total 182.65 $
You Pay Just $ 146.00
Kachnaar Guggul - 2 Bottles
Pile OFF Capsules - 2 Bottles.
Vara Churna 2 Pc.
EFFECTIVE AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PILES
PILES CARE PACKAGE
Natural best combination to take care of piles ! !
Natural best herbal supplements for piles Ayurvedic treatment ! !
Best Natural Supplements for Piles ! !
100 % Secure Shopping !
Free Shipping Worldwide
1 MONTH SUPPLY ( After 20 % discount )
US $ 146.00
2 MONTH'S SUPPLY
( 10 % More Discount after 20 % initial disocunt)
US $ 262.80
Pile Off Capsules – Eradicates the Piles from the root
The Pile Off capsules as the name suggests help to shrink the pile mass, relieves pain and itching. These are useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. The pile off capsules are 100 % natural and are beneficial in internal as well as external piles or even sentinel tag. When used in combination with Kachnaar guggul and Vara churna, they help to eradicate the piles from the root. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrinks.
Kachnaar Guggul tablets- Kachnaar Guggul tablets are used as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles and other uncontrolled growths in the body. These herbal tablets shrink the pile mass and whenever there is an extra tissue growth in any part of the body. These tablets are not only useful Ayurvedic remedy for piles but also for viral warts, tumors, cysts etc.
Sanjivani vati – These tablets are useful in any diseases caused by accumulation of endotoxins in the body. The herbs contain effective ayurvedic herbs for treatment of piles and other diseases similar to faulty metabolism.
A herbal supplement containing Amla and 2 more herbs which are cleansing and help in gas, acidity, constipation. It works as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles
Dosage of Piles Ayurvedic remedies
For Bleeding and Non-Bleeding Piles
Kachnaar Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily
Vara Churna - 1 tablespoonful twice daily, with warm water, twice daily after meals
Sanjivani Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals
Pile Off Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily
Nirgundi Oil and Kasisadi Oil - External use as directed by physician.
100 % NATURAL HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS
Our Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles consist of 100 % safe, chemical free, Purely Vegetarian, No fillers, binders or common allergens. Contains no Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colour, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat or dairy products
Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles
Piles can affect any gender and there is no fix age in which the trouble can appear, however there is a trend that people between 40-65 age group are affected more. The incidence is equal among men and women. Long sitting hours, drivers, computer operators, officers who are sitting on chair for long hours are prone to piles.
Anatomical description of Piles
The blood supply is abundant in the anal region. The arteries and veins supplying blood to anal region form a rich net like structure surrounding the anal canal and rectum. These veins and arteries network is called hemorrhoids which are rich in blood supply and any injury during the passing of urine can lead to bleeding which is usually bright red as the bleeding is coming out from the arteries most of the times.
If the color of the blood is dark red then it could be bleeding from the veins.
The position of the piles
The position of the piles is described in the clock wise directions. Piles are explained as per their position like 3 o’clock position, 7 o’clock positions, 11 o’ clock position etc.
What are Piles according to Ayurveda ?
Piles are known as ‘Arsh or Arsha’ as per ayurveda. The literal meaning of Arsh is ‘enemy’. This disease is really true enemy of humans. In Sanskirt it is mentioned “Arivat pranan hanti” i.e. causing discomfort and pain in life like an enemy.
There are 3 major veins surrounding the anal canal as per ayurvedic texts. These are known as ‘ samvarni, visarjani and pravahani’. Just after these major veins there is external anal opening. These veins / arterial meshwork surrounding the anal canal swell up and protrude out if there is too much strain inside the anal canal. They can be dry ( non-bleeding) or bleed whenever there is injury during the defecation.
Cause of Piles
The leading cause of development of piles is imbalance of physiological functions of the digestive system. Usually the constipation is the offending reason for faulty digestion. Major cause of constipation is irregular life style and wrong eating habits. Eating when you are not hungry, eating after eating, eating heavy, greasy, sticky foods which are not easily digestible and lack fiber is the major reason for constipation.
Types of Piles
Piles are classified mainly into two types, (1) Internal, (2) External hemorrhoids.
There is a demarcation line in the anal canal called dentate line. This separates two types of anal skin. The skin above is not quiet sensitive to pain and skin below this line is quiet sensitive to pain.
Internal hemorrhoids occur above the dentate line and are, therefore, usually painless.
They can cause bleeding or they may protrude out of (prolapsed) the anal canal opening when they become quite large.
Internal hemorrhoids are again divided into 4 degrees or grades. Those are,
Grade 1 or First degree Piles
Grade I piles can not be seen or felt from outside. Small swelling is seen on inner lining of anus.
Grade 2 or Second degree Piles
The piles are protruding out of the anus whenever there is an effort to defecate. After passing the stool, the piles go back inside. They are larger in size than the 1st grade piles.
Grade 3 or Third degree
This is almost similar to 2nd grade piles but in this case one has to push the pile mass inside with finger. The piles come out with defecation effort but go back only if they are pushed back manually.
Grade 4 or Fourth degree
In this stage, the piles are permanently hanging out of the anus. They can not be pushed back inside.
External piles are usually very painful and they occur below the dentate line. They can be very distressing and painful when the blood clots in between them and there is swelling and the inflammation is irritating the nearby sensitive skin. Usually the piles are internal but external piles are also common now.
Symptoms of Piles
As mentioned above ‘ arivat pranan hanti’ i.e. giving pain and discomfort like an enemy is how piles are described in Ayurveda. The other symptoms are –
- Bleeding during, before or after defecation
- Pain in the anal region – can be even without straining in many cases
- Itching in anal region
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of a lump in the anus especially during straining
- Frothy mucus discharge with stool
- Painful defecation
The passing of blood from the piles can be very disturbing and discomforting to the person’s psychology as well. The person may become mentally depressed and stressed out to see his blood every other day in the pot. The mental agony needs to be addressed as well.
The blood loss is usually not so much but in some cases it can cause severe anemia if the piles are not treated urgently.
Bleeding from Rectum – Other causes than
There are many reasons for the bleeding from the rectum. The blood loss can be due to painful blood clot in the pile mass, infection in the rectum or anal canal, cancer of rectum or colon, ulcerative colitis.
To know the reasons, a detailed history and medical examination is required to be taken by a health expert.
Causes of Piles
- Constipation – Straining during defecation
- Family history of Piles
- Varicose veins
- Any growth in lower abdomen like rectal tumor putting pressure on the anal canal.
- People with long sitting hour jobs are prone to piles
How can Piles be prevented?
Drink a lot of water and other fluids
Eat fiber rich foods – Whole grain, bran, cereals, breads with whole grains, fresh leafy vegetables, fruits.
Never hold the urge to pass stool.
Do not overstrain yourself
Loose weight if obese
Keep the anal region clean
Take a break from your long sitting job. Don’t keep sitting for long hours.
Keep the sitting surface soft so that it does not restrict the blood flow around anal region.
Avoid alcohol, smoking and heavy, greasy sticky foods
Avoid irregular eating pattern and adopt a regular lifestyle.
Ayurvedic treatment for Piles
Sitz Bath – A Sitz bath can also be used to treat piles, prostate infections, anal and vaginal fissures, and ease the discomfort of genital herpes, and vaginal infections as well as recurrent urinary tract infections. A sitz bath is literally what it is sounds like i.e sitting in a shallow bucket / bathtub full of warm water so that it covers your buttocks and hips.
An anti-septic solution like iodine-povidone solution (Betadine) can be added to clear the infection. We would recommend add decoction of “neem leaves and Curcumin powder ( turmeric) as these are 2 natural anti-biotics.
People suffering from hemorrhoids should take Sitz bath everyday or may be twice a day.
This helps in promoting healing and helping with discomfort. Sitz bath is based on theory of hydrotherapy or water therapy but it really makes sense to adopt this as this does not allow the infection and swelling to happen.
Some herbal remedies for piles and more information on Ayurvedic Treatment of Piles
- One can apply a mix of turmeric powder, neem powder, aloe vera juice on the pile mass before going to bed.
- One can also apply papaya juice mixed with mustard oil
- Ayurvedic oils called ‘kaasisadi oil and nirgundi oil mixed together are applied externally on the piles. This helps in shrinking the pile mass and relieves itching.
- Some people recommend herbs like Garlic and Cloves to be pushed inside the rectum at bedtime. We don’t recommend that. Garlic and Clove are pungent in nature and release volatile oils. They can be irritant and can cause more inflammation and swelling in the piles.
- For painful and protruding piles, Sitz bath, the Ayurvedic oils are the best way to prevent infection and inflammation.
- Boiled radish, carrots, sweet beetroots, are rich in natural fiber content. They can be eaten once daily
- Fresh green salads are recommended.
- 1 tablespoonful of psyllium husk is also recommended once daily before going to bed
- Avoid herbs like Senna and regular use of laxatives to get rid of constipation. The more you whip the horse, the more stubborn it gets.
- Mild fiber rich laxatives like Vara churna, bael powder, Amlatas, Aloe vera juice can be used
- An mixture containing 10 grams of pulp of ripe Bael fruit, 3 grams of sugar, powder of 7 black peppers and 13 cardamoms is very effective ayurvedic treatment to check bleeding from piles.
- Mesua fera, Black sesame seeds mixed with fresh ghee and butter are useful to check bleeding from piles
- Other popular medicines which are used as Ayurvedic treatment of piles are – Abhayarishta – 20 ml twice daily for constipation. This is a liquid and very bitter in taste.
- Triphala capsules – Triphala is an effective age old Ayurvedic remedy for piles and constipation. It is useful for relieving constipation. Vara churna is the powder form of Triphala capsules which is more effective than the capsule form.
- Kachnaar Guggul tablets- Kachnaar Guggul tablets are used as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles and other uncontrolled growths in the body. These herbal tablets shrink the pile mass and whenever there is an extra tissue growth in any part of the body. These tablets are not only useful Ayurvedic remedy for piles but also for viral warts, tumors, cysts etc.
- Pile Off Capsules – The Pile Off capsules as the name suggests help to shrink the pile mass, relieves pain and itching. These are useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. The pile off capsules are 100 % natural and are beneficial in internal as well as external piles or even sentinel tag. When used in combination with Kachnaar guggul and Vara churna, they help to eradicate the piles from the root. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrinks.
- Sanjivani vati – These tablets are useful in any diseases caused by accumulation of endotoxins in the body. The herbs contain effective ayurvedic herbs for treatment of piles and other diseases similar to faulty metabolism.
Back to main