Skin and Ayurveda
In general, the skin has seven layers. According to Ayurveda, the epidermis is seen as an upadhatu of the rasa dhatu while the dermis is seen as a part of the mamsa dhatu. The skin belongs to the bahya marga (the external pathway of disease). The skin is much vulnerable to the toxins that are carried by rasa and rakta dhatus during the prasara stage of disease. This is responsible for the common nature of skin inflammations. According to Ayurveda, atopic dermatitis occurs due to a hypersensitive reaction in bahya marga which in turn leads to the long term inflammation of the skin. It causes itchy and scaly skin. A Person with vata skin type is at higher risk of getting atopic dermatitis because of excess dryness. Person with pitta skin type is also at more risk of developing this type of skin disorder, because of its greater irritant response.
Atopic dermatitis is one of a common skin disorders that affects a large proportion of population in the world. The exact cause of atopic dermatitis unknown, but this disorder seems to be the result of a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
There are various risk factors of the atopic dermatitis:
- Physical and mental stress
- Exposure to irritants and chemicals
- Poor nutrition is also an important risk factor for atopic dermatitis.
- Perfumes or dyes that are added to skin lotions or soaps
Symptoms of Atopic dermatitis
The common symptoms of Atopic dermatitis are listed below:
- Blisters with oozing or crusting is a common symptom of atopic dermatitis.
- Itching is also common.
- Dry skin all over the areas of bumpy skin on the back of the arms and front of the thighs.
- Redness of the skin and inflammation.
Is there any natural supplements for Atopic dermatitis?
Yes, nowadays, markets are flooded with so many natural supplements for atopic dermatitis and it is really difficult to choose the best quality products. The product that is free from side effects and chemicals can be the good one.
NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR HEALTHY SKIN
Planet Ayurveda provides best quality natural products that are free from chemicals and side effects. To maintain healthy skin, Planet Ayurveda provides Atopic Dermatitis Care Pack that contains 6 products in it.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice in a day with plain water after meals.
- Navkarshik Churna - One teaspoonful to 1 tablespoonful twice daily.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula - One capsules two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Vetpalai Thailam - Apply it on affected area.
- Lippu oil - Apply it on affected area.
- Manadarin orange soap - Apply gently all over the body.
Where to buy Atopic Dermatitis Care Pack?
To buy Atopic Dermatitis Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/atopic-dermatitis-care-pack.html