Skin diseases like psoriasis is associated with physical and mental discomfort that causes impairment of quality of patient's life. Psoriasis is a skin diseases that is seen with many patients across the world. Kind of skin disorder where skin cells grow very fast. Here cells are build up very rapidly on skin surface to form thick, red, itchy and painful patches.
Psoriasis may be result of low defense mechanism and as it runs in the family so genes are also responsible for this skin diseases.
Psoriasis presents with the Symptoms
- Dry cracked skin that can bleed easily
- Red patches of skin which are covered with silvery scales
- Itchy and burning skin
- Soreness of skin
- Swollen and stiff joints
Psoriasis can lead to following Complications if care is not taken
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Type 2 diabetes
- Eye diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Hypertension etc.
As per Ayurveda it is a type of Kustha (Kshudra) where mainly Vata and Pitta doshas are involved. Due to Vataja, Pittaja aahara, vihara like over consumption of dry, hot, spicy foods, taking very less irregular meals, over exercise, more anger, stress etc. - Vata and Pitta gets vitiated and settle down in the skin to accumulate toxins or waster products. These wastes gets accumulate down in deeper tissue or dhatus like rasa (plasma), Rakta(blood), Mamsa (muscles)and Lasika(lymphatic) and thus leads to manifestation of psoriasis symptoms as explained above.
If we talk about Ayurvedic management of psoriasis, we focus on purification of blood and tissues along with removal of ama or toxic matter. Also our goal is to enhance the immune system of body so that it can get enough stamina to deal with symptoms and its complications.
After all we Ayurveda physicians aim on - Samdosha sam dhatu, samagni and mala (as per Ayurveda)
Importance of health is explained via beautiful sholokas like
Hetulingamaushdham gyanam svasthaturparayanam
Trisutram shashwatam punayam bubudhe yam pitamaham!!
Hetu, lingam and aushdham these are three sutras as per Ayurveda when these are known well, one can take care of any diseases in a proper manner.
Rogastatsyapahrtaraha shreyaso jivitsya cha!!
Dharma, arth, kaam and moksha these are roots of life which are needed to stay healthy and disease free.
Psoriasis Care Pack by Planet Ayurveda
Dosage / Usage
- Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meal
- Manjistha Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meal
- Neem Capsules - 1 capsules twice daily with plain water after meal
- Navkarshik Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after meal
- Pitta Balance - 1 capsules twice daily with plain water after meal
- Lippu Oil - Apply Locally on the lesions, after bath, expose to Sun light for 3 minutes.
- Psorolin Ointment - Apply locally on the lesions at night
Where to buy PSORA Care Pack?
If you want to buy PSORA Care Pack, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/psoriasis-care-pack.html
WHAT are Do's and Don'ts to be followed along with PSORA Care Pack?
|Grains||Sauce and ketchups|
|Watermelon||Do not scratch the skin|
|Apple cider vinegar||Smoking|
What are Guidelines?
- Take 20 to 30 ml juice of bitter melon empty stomach daily.
- Take 2 tsp. full flax seeds on daily basis for few months.
- Have a natural and balanced diet. Include more leafy vegetables, pumpkin, bottle gourd, round gourd, ridge gourd in your diet.
- Drink coconut water daily if possible.
- Opt for some detoxifying natural tea daily 2 to 3 times.
- Do pranayama/kapalbhati for 15 min daily.
- Use some herbal oil in bathing tubs and keep the skin moist every time.
- Say no to sour-hot-spicy foods, radish, curd, fish, jaggery etc.
- Avoid all kind of packed, fried and junk food items.
- Say no to soft drinks/alcohol.
- Avoid extreme temperature.
- Avoid pricking of skin.
- Stay away from mental stress and tension.
- Practice yoga and meditation.