How to Reduce Urea Levels?
Urea is formed in your liver from the chemical fallout of protein metabolism. It then travels around in your blood until your kidneys filter it out along with any excess water, ultimately excreted as urine. Under healthy conditions, some level of urea is always present in your blood. However, high blood levels indicate your body is having some sort of trouble with removing it.
Generally, the causes for higher than normal levels of urea in your blood are:
- Problem with your kidneys
- An issue with the flow of blood to your kidneys
If your kidneys are not functioning properly with their filtration task, then the resulting high levels of urea and water is a condition called uraemia. Causes of uremia are some form of kidney disease or kidney failure.
On the other hand, if the volume or pressure of blood flowing through your kidney drops, then urea filtration drops as well. Urea stays in your blood even though your kidneys are working, causing azotemia, which means a build up of urea in the bloodstream.
Causes of Azotemia
- Heart failure
- Kidney trauma
- Shock-septic shock
- Renal artery embolism, occlusion
- Prolonged vomiting, diarrhoea, bleeding
A sustained condition of azotemia can cause kidney damage, specifically acute tubular necrosis. Uraemia and azotemia are often used interchangeably. The effects of uraemia or azotemia are widespread, affecting many of your body’s organs.
Samplings of their symptoms include:
- Dry mouth
- Rapid pulse
- Restless legs
- Abdominal pain
- Ammonia breath
- Muscle twitches
- Pulmonary edema
- Nausea & vomiting
- Yellowish skin color
- Decrease, no urine output
Treatment for uraemia and azotemia needs to commence quickly before your kidney is damaged, or is damaged any further.
Treatment may involve:
- Haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis
- Intravenous fluids to increase blood volume
- Medications to ramp up blood pressure & heart output
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Failure
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure. These herbal remedies are helpful in reducing urea and creatinine. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
All the produts can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
Where to buy REVIVE KIDNEYS PACK?
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/revive-kidneys-pack.html