How to reduce urea levels?
Urea is formed in your liver from the chemical fallout of protein metabolism. It then travels around in your blood until your kidneys filter it out along with any excess water, ultimately excreted as urine. Under healthy conditions, some level of urea is always present in your blood. However, high blood levels indicate your body is having some sort of trouble with removing it.
Generally, the causes for higher than normal levels of urea in your blood are:
- Problem with your kidneys
- An issue with the flow of blood to your kidneys
If your kidneys are not functioning properly with their filtration task, then the resulting high levels of urea and water is a condition called uraemia. Causes of uremia are some form of kidney disease or kidney failure.
On the other hand, if the volume or pressure of blood flowing through your kidney drops, then urea filtration drops as well. Urea stays in your blood even though your kidneys are working, causing azotemia, which means a build up of urea in the bloodstream.
Causes of Azotemia
- Heart failure
- Kidney trauma
- Shock-septic shock
- Renal artery embolism, occlusion
- Prolonged vomiting, diarrhoea, bleeding
A sustained condition of azotemia can cause kidney damage, specifically acute tubular necrosis. Uraemia and azotemia are often used interchangeably. The effects of uraemia or azotemia are widespread, affecting many of your body’s organs.
Samplings of their symptoms include:
- Dry mouth
- Rapid pulse
- Restless legs
- Abdominal pain
- Ammonia breath
- Muscle twitches
- Pulmonary edema
- Nausea & vomiting
- Yellowish skin color
- Decrease, no urine output
Treatment for uraemia and azotemia needs to commence quickly before your kidney is damaged, or is damaged any further.
Treatment may involve:
- Haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis
- Intravenous fluids to increase blood volume
- Medications to ramp up blood pressure & heart output
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY FAILURE
Diseases like Diabetes and blood pressure are leading cause of kidney failure. Nature has given us powerful herbal remedies which can be wondeful herbal care for chronic kidney failure patients. The herbal remedies offered by us are free from any chemicals and contain only natural ingredients without causing any side effects. These are 100 % vegetarian and natural products for kidney failure, which can be taken along with any treatment of modern medicine. These herbal remedies not only help to avoid dialysis but also aid to revive the kidney failure in a very smooth and natural way. These herbal remedies are the best products for kidney care and useful to lower down increased urea and creatinine levels. These supplements are Mutrakrichantak Churna, Punarnava Mandur, Varunadi vati and Rencure Formula.
How to Avoid Dialysis?
The herbal products like Mutrakrichantak Churna contain herbs like Punarnava ( Boerrhavia diffusa) and others which have remarkable properties to reverse the kidney failure. "Puna" means again and "Nava" means New. So this herb helps to revive the kidneys. This is one of the best herbal remedy for kidney failure and an excellent alternative to avoid dialysis.
Herbal Remedy for Kidney Failure
The herbs lke Punarnava, Varuna, Tribulus, Shigru, Apamarg etc. are described in ancient Ayurveda texts - 5000 B.C old system of healing practised in India. These herbs are excellent to revive kidney failure and lower down swelling, reduce volume of accumulated fluid and thereby increasing the chances of revival of kidneys.
Our Product Mutrakrichantak contains all these herbs. The kidney failure responds within 5-7 days of regular consumption of this herbal supplement in the dosage of 1-2 teaspoonfuls twice daily. This is purely a herbal product containing no preservatives or chemicals.
Mutrakrichantak Churna is a safe and effective combination of kidney supporting herbs used in Ayurveda since 5000 B.C. for painful urinary conditions and inflammations. It is useful in kidney stones, urinary tract infections, high uric acid, high urea and creatinine levels. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and are effective in urinary tract infections, ureteric stones, and painful micturition. The powder is also recommended in chronic kidney failure and in dialysis patients. It acts as a diuretic while providing natural anti-oxidants and nutrition to the body. Varun and Apamarg are wonderful treatment for prostate enlargement Tribulus is famous for it's nutritive function and Shirish is considered in Ayurveda as best anti allergic. Boerrhavia diffusa acts as diuretic with 5 Grassroots.The combination works as a best herbal combination to avoid dialysis due to kidney failure. Mutrakrichantak herbal mixture is one of the best herbal remedies for kidney failure. It brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly. This makes it an excellent herbal product for kidney care and avoid dialysis. The various herbs in Kidney support are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. It helps in normalizing the filter function of the kidney and make kidney support as one of the best herbal remedies for kidney care.
Herbs in Mutra-Krich-Antak Churna
Mutrakrichantak is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Dosage : 3 to 6 gm herbs powder (1 teaspoonful twice daily)
Uses of Mutrakrichantak Churna
- Kidney failure
- Kidney Stones
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Urethral Strictures,
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Acute or Chronic Renal Failure
- Increased Urea and Creatinine
Ingredient of Mutrakrichantak Churna
|S. No.||International Name||Common Name||Parts||Quantity (190 gm)|
|1||Crateva nurvala||Varun||Roots||30 gm|
|2||Boerhavia diffusa||Punarnava||Roots||30 gm|
|3||Tribulus terrestris||Gokshur||Whole||30 gm|
|4||Chicorium intybus||Kaasni||Leaves||30 gm|
|5||Phyllanthus niruri||Bhumi Amla||Whole||20 gm|
|6||Albezzia lebbok||Shirish||Bark||20 gm|
|7||Moringa oleifera||Shigru||Bark||20 gm|
|8||Achyranthes aspera||Apamarg||Fruits/Seeds||10 gm|
1. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava is commonly called 'hogweed' and it is very useful herbal diuretic. It induces micturition and relieves painful micturition. It also helps in removing excess water from the body due to kidney failure. It does not cause any side effects. We have used the herbal extract of this herb, which is described in ancient texts as best natural remedy for kidney failure.
2. Varun (Crataeva nurvala): This is another excellent care for kidney failure. It is commonly known as 'Caper' and is used in Ayurveda for urinary tract infections and to break down renal stones. It is very effective for obstruction in urinary tract and helps in removing the renal stones. Varun helps in relieving swelling and excess fluid accumulation due to kidney failure.
3. Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus terrestris is used as a diuretic and herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is sold as a power and stamina enhancer all around the world. It also increases the sperm count and sexual vigor and stamina. It clears away the obstruction in the urinary tract and is also act as anti-infective. It gives strength to the kidney cells and helps in regenerating them. It also helps to avoid dialysis.
These herbal remedies are not only useful to avoid dialysis but also to prevent kidney failure due to any other reason. Generally the reason for kidney failure is Diabetes. These herbal remedies are also useful in diabetes and help in controlling the sugar and the sugar controlling medicines to act in a better way, without causing any steep fall in sugar levels.
Where to buy Mutrakrichantak Churna?
To buy Mutrakrichantak Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/mutrakrichantak-churna.html
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY FAILURE
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 tablespoonful once daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400 ml water, boil it un till the water remains 50 ml, consume once daily. Make fresh every time.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water
All the produts can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
Where to buy REVIVE KIDNEYS PACK?
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/revive-kidneys-pack.html