Herbal Remedies for Skin Diseases
Skin is the largest organ of a human body. It is of utmost importance to take proper care of the skin to look attractive and pleasing. However, it is one of the most sensitive organs of the body. Therefore, it requires tremendous care and tenderness to treat this part of the body effectively. There are various cosmetics available in the market, which help to treat various situations. But, taking care of the skin naturally is the most preferable one.
Causes of various Skin Diseases
- Sunlight and UV rays
- Hot and cool weather
- Smoking and liquor
- Pollution of air
- Climatic conditions
Symptoms of Skin Diseases
- Fine lines and dryness
- Acne, blemishes and dark spots
- Pigmentation and dark circles
- Thinner blood vessel walls
- Moles and skin tags
- Excessive oily skin
Herbal Remedies for Skin Diseases
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Skin Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
Dosage / Usage
- Aloe Vitals - 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula - 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Neem Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Kumkumadi oil - Take 3-5ml of the oil and massage over the affected area of the skin. In case of oily skin, kumkumadi oil can be avoided, but other supplements are safe for all skin types.
1. Aloe Vitals Capsules
Aloe vera (Aloe barbedensis) is another great herb to manage any skin problem. Planet ayurveda's aloe vitals capsules are prepared from pure extracts of this herb. The product is the best one for eczema. It keeps the skin hydrating and gives proper nourishment. It is helpful in alleviating redness and dry skin patches. It maintains the glow of the skin. The product is rich in vitamin C and E that is in turn required to maintain the healthy skin. It stimulates the development of skin cells. The product, in short, is the great one to take care of the overall skin health.
2. Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula
In skin problems such as psoriasis, hair growth of the skin and nail growth gets also affected. Hence, here is another product- Radiant skin hair nail formula capsules by Planet Ayurveda. The product not only give positive results to the skin, but also improves the growth of hair and nails as well. The product is made using the combination of skin beneficial herbs such as Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Yashtimadhu (Glycerrhaza glabra). Being packed with such nutritional herbs, the product will give proper nutrition and nourishment to the skin and will cover all kinds of skin problems.
3. Neem Capsules
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is an age old remedy for skin disorders. The herb is known to improve the beauty of the skin. Being rich in medicinal properties such as anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties that makes the herb a perfect choice to get relief from skin problems. Neem capsules from our house are made using the pure and standardized extract of Neem herb. The product acts as a natural blood purifier and helps in the removal of excess of toxins from the body. Being packed with the anti-oxidant herb, it is a great way to give proper nourishment to the skin. It is even helpful in removing excess of oil from the skin and improves the oily skin as well. The product is suitable for all kinds of skin and will help in improving the symptoms of all skin problems.
4. Kumkumadi oil
This is a herbal oil that is packed with some wonderful herbs that are beneficial for the skin. Massaging with this oil will improves the texture of the skin and maintains the skin young and healthy enough.
Where to buy Skin Care Pack?
To buy Skin Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/skin-care-pack.html
- Protein rich diet is a must for healthy skin, hair and nail as they are mainly consists of proteins. Keratin, collagen and elastin helps to ward off wrinkles and retains strength and elasticity. Legumes, eggs and low fat dairy products are rich source of proteins.
- Vitamin C is essential to build collagen which a main base of the body as it supports and shapes the skin. Antioxidants like Vitamin A, C, E and beta-carotene slows down the skin damage. Eat fruits like oranges, kiwi, lemons, tomatoes, watermelons, carrot, pumpkin, papaya and grapefruit.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are much needed for healthy skin and hair. Include soybean oil, flaxseeds, walnut, almond, oats, and peanuts in your diet. Include whole grains like brown rice, oat, cereals and iron rich food in diet.
- Drink plenty of water, green tea or herbal tea to keep skin, hair and nails hydrated as it also aids blood circulation and provides flavonoids. Include green leafy vegetables in diet.
- Totally avoid all kinds of packed, junk, fried and fast foods.