- Support healthy digestive system
- Maintain healthy metabolism
- Maintain healthy body
- 100% natural product with standardized extracts
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Balance all the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha (Physical energies) in body
Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica)
1 Bottle: 60 veggie capsules with standardized extracts of three fruits mentioned above.Dosage: 2 capsules twice to thrice with Luke warm water after meals.
Where to buy Triphala Capsules?
To buy Triphala Capsules, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/tripahala-capsules.html
What is Triphala?
Triphala is also known as myrobalan. It is a great combination of three fruits as name says – Triphala)
TRIPHALA take care of our internal organs as a mother does for her children. )
Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica together form Triphala. )
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) amlaki is one of the richest source of viamin C. Amla is a medium sized deciduous tree that grows up to 8 to 18 mt. cultivated in various parts of India. It has spreading branches having beautiful small leaves. Amla fruit is yellowish green in color. Used widely to make natural products, candies and pickles. )
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is also known as yellow or chebulic myrobalan. It is a deciduous tree that grows up to 1800 meter in height, native to South Asia, China, Sri Lanka, and Nepal. Fruit is used which is yellowing green in color. Single seed is found which yellowish in color is also. )
Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) is known as bahera and basrard myrobalan. It is a deciduous tree that is found in lower hills of Asia and in plain areas. Fruit is green when young and turns yellow and shrink when matures. The nut is stony. )
What do you understand by Constipation?
Constipation is infrequent bowel movement. Having fewer bowel movements than 3 times a week is characterized as Constipation. Constipation is that, which is characterized by pain, bleeding at times and difficulty in passing stool. It may become a life-threatening issue. There can be constipation for few days but for some it may become chronic which hinders their daily activities and tasks. )
What are Causes for Constipation?
- Low consumption of fiber
- Less water intake
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders like celiac disease, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, hypothyroidism, hyperkalemia
Many structural reasons including anal fissures, colon cancer and psychological imbalance
What are Complications of Constipation?
- Piles or hemorrhoids
- Anal fissure
- Rectal prolapse
- Fecal impaction (in chronic constipation, stools gets accumulated in intestines)
What are the Symptoms of Constipation?
- Very hard or lumpy stools
- Not able to empty the bowels
- Having 3 to 4 motions per week
- Feeling of blockage in rectal area
- Lower abdominal cramps
What is Ayurvedic Approach?
Ayurveda is based on the acceptance that health depends upon the balance between mind, body and spirit. )
Ama (toxic matter) is responsible for all digestive and other problems. Improper diet and life style habits impairs digestive fire and causes vitiation of doshas which lead to channels obstruction and therefore present with digestive health issue. )
Constipation is named as Vibandh, Vistbandh, Stabhta Pureeshta etc. Intake of very dry, light, less meal, less intake of water, night awakening, no physical work out etc. lead to vitiation of Vata dosha which causes digestive channels blockage and finally constipation. )
Is there any Ayurvedic Treatment or Herbal Remedy for Constipation?
As explained above, constipation is the root cause for all the diseases as per Ayurveda so it believes to take care of digestive fire and toxic matter first. )
You can find a lot of ayurvedic medicines or herbal remedies at various herbal stores claiming pure and authentic. Opt for right one to have health benefits rather than side effects. )
What are Dietary and Life Style Guidelines to maintain Healthy Digestion?
- It is extremely important to keep away the basic reasons, which lead to the various digestive problems.
- Stress, over exhaustion, unbalanced food habit, overloaded lifestyle and insomnia, if controlled or prevented can provide a healthy digestion which in turn provides healthy body.
- Drink ample of water daily, prefer coconut water too.
- Eat a healthy and natural diet containing fiber rich foods.
- Opt more for leafy vegetables and fiber rich fruits.
- Exercise must be a part of daily routine.
- Have a proper sleep for minimum 8 hours.