Herbs for Pollen Allergy, Natural Allergy Care, Allergy Herbal Remedies
Aller-G Care - Natural Defence against allergies
There are many types of allergies like Pollen Allergy, Hay Fever, Respiratory and Skin Allergies. The product Aller-G care is carefully made as a blend of various herbs to work in all forms of allergies and elevated eosinophil cells. Aller-G Care is a blend of unique herbs described in Ayurveda as best anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory herbs. These rare herbs are nature's answer to moderate to severe forms of allergies. Aller-G Care contains extracts of Haridra (commonly known as Turmeric – standardized to Curcumin 95 % ), Neem, Shirish and Ashwagandha. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and control acute and chronic allergic reactions. The formula is particularly an effective natural remedy for pollen allergy, Respiratory allergies and all skin allergies and rashes, including urticaria. The product is specially effective in early morning sneezing problem.
Herbs in Aller-G Care: Aller-G Care is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. All the herbal ingredients ( including the capsules) are 100 % organic, wild crafted and natural. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
1-2 capsules twice daily, after meals. It can be 2 capsules thrice daily depending upon severity of condition. There are no side effects and can be taken along with any other on going treatments and even during pregnancy. The dosage in children less than 12 years is 1 twice daily. The capsules can be opened and the content can be poured into 1 teaspoonful of honey and mixed well and then later fed to the child.
Citrous fruit juices (Orange, Lemons, Pickels and Yogurt and dairy etc.)
Allergies of all types, Pollen Allergy, Chronic Allergic Rhinitis, Chronic sinusitis, Chronic Eosinophillia, Hay Fever, Asthma, Eczema, urticaria, Skin allergies and repiratory allergies.
Ingredients of Aller-G Capsules - Excellent herbs for Allergy
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1.||Haridra||Curcuma longa||Extract||150 mg|
|2||Neem||Azadirachta Indica||Extract||150 mg|
|3.||Shirish||Albezzia Lebbock||Extract||100 mg|
|4.||Ashwagandha||Withania Somnifera||Extract||100 mg|
- Haridra (Curcuma longa- Curcumin): Haridra is commonest of all the herbs and is commonly called Turmeric. Curcumin is a standardized herbal extract from the herb Turmeric. It's standardized up to 95 % to get best results. It's very effective for all sort of allergies. Ayurveda explains it as most useful anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, Anti-diabetic, Anti-cancer herb. It is popular among general Indian public as Anti-inflammatory and analgesic. People in India use it after common injuries to ease the pain and swelling.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is another useful herb and is described in Ayurveda as best anti-septic and disinfectant. In Indian villages, Neem juice is popularly used till date for blood disorders, boils, skin allergies, skin infections etc. It clears away the toxins from within the blood. Neem is nature's best remedy for allergy. Neem helps to clean the blood and get rid of all skin allergies as well as respiratory allergies.
- Shirish (Albezzia lebbock): Shirish is described in Ayurveda as ?vish-ghan? i.e. removes poison from the body. It is very useful herb to remove accumulated poisons i.e. accumulated metabolites from produced within the body. According to Ayurveda, the poisonous substances are intermediate metabolites of carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. They accumulate within our body and cause various illness like diabetes, gout, high cholesterol etc. They also interfere with our immune system and hamper it's functions. They are called "Ama". This heb in Allerg-G Care formula helps to get rid of ama and improve immune response. Albezzia removes accumulated toxins from our body and also relieves the entire physiologic system.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It is very popular in the west as Indian Ginseng and is useful in inflammation of all kinds. Allergies in general also cause inflammatory reaction and thus it is very useful for all kind of allergies as well.
About Allergy Formula Ingredients - by Dr. Vikram Chauhan MD ( Ayurveda)
1. Shirish (Albezzia lebbock) for allergy
This is the herb that is called "Vish - Ghana" in Ayurveda. ( Vish = Poison & Ghana = kidnap) ..so shirish kidnaps all the poisonous matter within the body in many ancient texts, it has been described to have inborn natural effect of curing snake bite poisions also.
I am using Albezzia in Aller- G for removing endotoxins from the liver..as well as for mycoplamas for Lyme's disease.
2. Neem for Allergy
Even modern scientists have now know the benefits of Neem.
Neem is anti - bacterial, anti-cancer, anti-allergic, anti-viral, anti-septic, anti-diabetic, liver detox and best blood purifier. it removes acne, psoriasis, eczema other skin ailments with few days of using fresh juice of neem leaves.. it is world's most bitter herb as well.
It's a tree that is growing infront of my home, and many parts of Southern Asian continent. In Ancient times, people used to brush their teeth with Neem twigs...and still even in modern India, People use Neem twigs to bruth their teeth... The juice clears away the pyorrhea, gum diseases and kills all the bacteria. I don' t see any other effective anti-biotic than Neem for killing the bacteria.
My gardner sometimes climbs up the tree infront of our house and brings me some Neem twigs for brushing. In India, People tie Neem leaves at front door entrance of their house to keep the infectious germs as well as evil spirits away from their home.
Now Neem soaps, Neem Shampoos are very popular in India for dandruff and other skin ailments.
3. Haridra - Curcumin for Allergy
This is another miracle rhizome, very popular for it's anti-inflammatory effects in modern herbalism.. but in Ayurveda this not only has Anti-inflammatory but cleansing effects. This is another herb that has parallel effects as Neem. A lot more on this herb can be written.... it cleanses the skin in a much better way than Neem. It helps in inflammatory skin problems, respiratory tract allergies.
4. Ashwagandha for Allergy
to modern herbalism, Ashwagandha contains Withaferin and Withanolides, which are natural steroids and stablilize allergic reaction...whereas according to Ayurveda, Ashwagandha provides strength to the body. boosts the immune system. helps the T cells to recognize invaders, viruses and bacteria and fights them out.
Aller-G Care is one of the best natural remedies for allergies. It contains many herbs which are among the best Herbal Remedies for Asma, Asma natural care, Alternative care for Asthma. We believe in providing best quality herbal ingredients in all of our products. This product is especially made for respiratory allergies, skin allergies. The formulation is so unique that it makes itself as a useful uricaria herbal remedy, remedy for skin rashes herbal care and pollen grain allergy, Herbs for Pollen Allergy. Pollen allergy responds very well to our product. 2 capsules twice daily are useful in cases of Pollen alergy. Along with this formulation - other herbal formulations and Herbs for Asthma and Allergy like Praanrakshak herbal powder for allergy can also be used. It does not have any contraindications nor does it have any side effects. It's a totally natural product for allergies. The best among all other Natural Products for Allergy.
Other ailments like Chronic Rhinitis and Chronic Sinusitis also respond very well to this herbal formulation. Increased Eosinophils (allergic eosinophilea) responds very well to our Aller-G Care product. It can be used alone or with Pran rakshak Churna for added advantage, without any side effects.
Where to buy Aller-G Care Capsules?
To buy Aller-G Care Capsules, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/aller-g-care.html
Ayurvedic Treatment for Allergy by Dr. Vikram Chauhan
1. Aller-G Care
A polyherbal formulation, very effective natural Allergy Care Supplement. Helps in all types of allergies including pollen allergy.
2. Praanrakshak Churna
a classical combination of special Anti-Allergy herbs. An effective herbal remedy for allergies of all types. Also helps in Asthma, Sneezing, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Pollen allergy and dust Allergy.
3. Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi is worshipped all over india for its healing properties. It is an age old herbal remedy for cough, sore throat, allergies. People chew leaves of this herb to combat infection and cough. It's very effective in viral flu, influenza and other acute respiratory tract infections. Tulsi has been found to be very effective herbal remedy for asthma as well. 2 Vegi Caps twice daily are good for asthma and act best when used with other herbs like Praan Rakshak and Aller- G Capsules.
4. Curcumin Capsules
A teaspoon of Turmeric or Curcumin powder with a glass of hot milk helps in fighting bronchial asthma and cough. It gives relief and even acts as a preventive measure from the further attacks. 2 Capsules twice daily are excellent herbal remedy for allergy of any type.
- Aller-G Care: Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Pranrakshak Churna: 1 teaspoon full, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 Capsule, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 Capsule, twice daily with plain water after meals.
Where to buy Allergy Care Pack?
To buy Allergy Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/allergy-care-pack.html