- 100 % Natural Product
- Maintains balance of the three body energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha).
- Formulation by MD Ayurveda expert
- Healthy blood cholesterol levels*
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All the herbs described in ancient ayurvedic texts
Ingredients - Arjun saar contains a combination of juices prepared from Terminalia Arjuna and Emblica officianalis (Indian gooseberry).
Pack Size - 1 bottle – 250 ml.
Dosage - 30 ml, twice daily, mixed with equal amounts of water.
Where to buy Arjun Saar?
If you want to buy Arjun Saar, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/arjun-saar.html
Heart and its basic functions
Heart is a muscular organ about the size of your fist. It has the responsibility to pump blood to the rest of the body parts without a miss. The heart beats continuously right from the third week of pregnancy (fetal age 3 weeks) and stops only once and for all at the time of death.
It also helps to distribute pure and impure blood to their respective destinations (whole body and the lungs respectively).
Heart diseases – common causes
Heart diseases commonly occur due to blockages in the coronary arteries supplying blood to various muscles of the heart.
There are other reasons for the occurrence of heart diseases. These include, congenital malformations of the heart, valvular heart diseases in which there is a defective functioning of the heart.
The nerve fibers supplying the heart muscles also get diseased and result in heart blockage and cardiac arrhythmias.
Among all these, coronary artery blockage is the most common cause of improper heart function.
What is atherosclerosis?
Atherosclerosis is a common condition that occurs due to the deposition of plaques in the lumen of the coronary arteries.
The plaques may form as a result of a high blood cholesterol level and result in hardening as well as blockage of coronary arteries.
Risk factors for developing heart diseases
- Age – Progressive narrowing and weakening of arterial walls and heart musculature increases the risk of contracting heart diseases.
- Males – Studies have found that heart diseases affect men more commonly than women. However, after menopause this risk increases manifolds in women also.
- Family history - People with a family history of heart diseases are naturally inclined to suffer from heart problems at some point in their life.
- Smoking – It causes contraction of the blood vessels causing atherosclerosis.
- Poor diet – Highly greasy diet, over eating, eating at odd hours all have adverse effect on the development of heart disease.
- High blood cholesterol levels
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Poor hygiene – This can precipitate many heart infections.
Ayurveda and heart diseases
Ayurveda is an old system of managing health by taking natural measures like balancing the diet and lifestyle of the body.
According to Ayurveda, heart diseases are known as "Hridya roga" in Ayurveda.
There are four types of Hridya roga in Ayurveda according to the predominant dosha or body energy namely, Vata, pitta kapha and krimija (due to infection) Hridya roga.
Common symptoms of heart diseases
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain radiating towards the neck, jaw line, throat and upper abdomen.
- Weakness or numbness or pain the legs or arms of the body part affected by the blockage of arteries.
When to visit the doctor?
- An unusual chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Fainting and sweating
Can Ayurvedic treatment cure heart diseases?
Ayurvedic treatment is not a sure shot cure for any kind of heart ailment.
By following the principles of Ayurveda, one can manage his way of living in such a way that he gets an overall support in maintaining a healthy heart.
Natural supplements for a healthy heart
Natural supplements can help to support a healthy body by filling nutritional gaps in diet. They serve as great dietary supplements to maintain health.