Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver
The liver is a majorly significant organ as it is the core/hub of the five digestive fires of the human anatomy and also the converter of plasma into blood. Therefore, keeping the Ayurvedic point of view in mind, the liver is the main controller of the whole human body. However, due to its large functionality liver is prone to a large number of disorders also and one of the very common one of these is the abnormal enlargement of the liver, which is also called hepatomegaly in scientific terms. Enlarged liver however cannot be referred to a disease. It is an indication of an underlying problem like hepatitis, heart failure or cancer.
However, the treatment of an enlarged liver depends on the cause of its occurrence.
An enlarged liver is the outcome of many probable disorders, and needs instant professional medical assistance. It is often related to a similar symptom: distended spleen. There are many conditions that may ground to swollen liver or enlarged liver, including liver disorders such as hepatitis and a variety of other diseases not directly associated to the liver.
Natural and Herbal treatments for Enlarged Liver
- The Indian aloe is used in healing of hepatomegaly. The pulp of the plant is taken and assorted with black salt and ginger. This can be really helpful
- Alcohol consumption should be in moderation. If excess drinking continues, liver damage may be fatal.
- Chicory juice is acquired from its flowers, and is very beneficial in the cure of several liver problems.
- The kantakari herb is helpful in the treatment of swelling of both the liver and the spleen, which is known as hepatosplenomegaly.
- Gokulakanta herb is used for treatment of several liver problems including jaundice, hepatitis and derangement of the liver.
- Eat four to six small meals every day in place of only three main meals. Try and include fresh fruits, vegetables and unprocessed foods in your eating course. Drink plenty of water to flush toxins. Vitamin A, Vitamin B-complex, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium rich foods should be the priority in case of liver enlargement or fatty liver.
- Dandelion has a very constructive outcome on the liver, as it stimulates the liver to carry out its normal functions.
- The bark of the henna plant is taken in powder to treat the problem of liver enlargement
- The trailing eclipta is a creeper which has great benefits in the treatment of enlargement of the liver.
- Picrorrhiza (kutki) and turpeth (nisoth) are also good medications prescribed for liver enlargement. The Arogyavardhini vati can be prescribed which contains a mixture of both these herbs in powder forms.
- For liver enlargement, the dhaatu of copper is also generally prescribed. It is taken in the form of a bhasma.
Various factors become the causes of liver enlargement, to state some: glandular fevers, hepatitis, malaria, liver abscesses and even grave diseases like leukaemia and lymphomas. During liver enlargement, due to displacement inside body, irritation is caused and this irritation can cause coughing.
Enlargement of the liver can become a life-threatening condition. It is extremely essential to seek treatment as soon as possible. Still trying, these herbal remedies can be of great help and effect. After all Ayurveda has become an answer to a lot of unanswered and given up conditions.
Herbal Remedies for Fatty Liver by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fatty Liver Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of fatty liver. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Indian Echinacea - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna - You can boil the powder 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice daily. Make fresh every time.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Liver Detox Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
Where to buy Fatty Liver Care Pack?
To buy Fatty Liver Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/fatty-liver-care-pack.html.