- 100 % Natural Product
- Maintains balance of the doshas (body energies) the dhatus (body tissues) and the malas (body waste).
- Formulation by MD Ayurveda expert
- Healthy body and mind.
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, and fillers
- All the herbs described in ancient ayurvedic texts
Ingredients : Brahmi Chyawanprash is an herbal jam containing a unique blend of Amla (Emblica officianalis), Brahmi (Bacopa monieri) and 48 other herbs.
Pack size : 1 Jar – 500 g.
Dosage : 2 -3 tea spoon full, twice to thrice daily after meals, preferably with milk.
Where to buy Brahmi Chyawanprash?
To buy Brahmi Chyawanprash, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/brahmi-chyawanprash.html
What is stress?
Stress is what you feel when you have to handle more than what you are used to on a daily basis.
A certain level of stress is important as it makes you more resilient and improves your stamina and efficiency.
It is when, stress takes the better of you that you need to seriously think about managing it.
What are the trigger factors for stress?
- Major life changing situations like divorce
- Death in the family
- Pre-natal conditions
- A job loss and other emotional upheavals as well as minor hassles like waiting in line for hours
- Getting struck in a traffic jam
- Misplacing or losing something
- Daily household chores and competitive examinations in fact any unsettling human experience can sometimes become stressful and play havoc with a person's health.
Symptoms of stress and its manifestations
- Memory problems
- Inability to concentrate
- Poor judgment
- Anxious or racing thoughts
- Irritability or short temper
- Agitation, inability to relax
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Sense of loneliness and isolation
- Depression or general unhappiness
- Aches and pains
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Nausea, dizziness
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat
- Loss of sex drive
- Frequent colds
- Eating more or less
- Procrastinating or neglecting responsibilities
- Using alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs to relax
- Nervous habits (e.g. nail biting, pacing)
How stress interacts with other diseases of the body?
It is seen that chronic stress has an immuno- depressant effect which in turn makes the body susceptible to infections and other diseases.
Stress also leads to general aggravation of symptoms in patients suffering from major diseases such as cardio-vascular disorders, digestive disorders, auto immune disorders and skin disorders.
What is a Stress response?
When we sense danger—whether it's real or imaginary—the body's defenses kick into high gear in a rapid, automatic process known as the "fight-flight-freeze" reaction, or the stress response.
Can stress be good for the body?
The stress response is the body's way of protecting us.
The stress response also helps us to rise up to meet challenges. Stress is what keeps us on our toes during a presentation at work, sharpens our concentration when we are attempting the game-winning free throw, or drives us to study for an exam when we'd rather be watching TV.
After a certain point stress stops being so helpful and starts taking a toll over the body and mind. This is an alarming sign which should not be ignored.
Cause of stress according to Ayurveda
Alteration in the natural body cycle leading to abnormal, irregular and excessively more or less eating time, abnormal, irregular or excessively less or more sleeping time, similarly it goes for other bodily functions.
All these three factors eventually lead to imbalance in the three doshas (body energies) which manifest in the form of their individual symptoms in the patient's body.
These symptoms are:-
- Vitiation in the vatta dosha or air body humor destroys one's mental sense and gives rise to grief and infatuation.
- When the fire or pitta dosha manifests and increases inside the body, there is production of mental states of excessive fear, lust, and grief.
- Similarly, imbalance in the kapha or the phlegm body humor may cause lethargy, anxiety, and indiscrimination.
Do natural supplements help in managing stress?
Natural supplements help to support a healthy mind which is free from any kind of problems. There are a large number of supplements available in the market which should be taken on a regular basis for best results.
Planet Ayurveda has a number of dietary supplements which are very good for maintaining a healthy body and mind.
Planet Ayurveda's Brahmi chyawanprash is one of the best dietary supplements from the house of Planet Ayurveda for supporting a healthy body and mind.