DETOX TEA - COMBINATION OF EFFECTIVE ANTI-AGING HERBS FOR DETOXIFICATION
Herbal tea detoxification can do wonders for your health. Every day we are consuming a lot of contaminants like pesticides, fertilizers, metals and free radicals from frozen, packaged food, imported vegetables and fruits. Living in cities having high traffic volume also leads to accumulation of carcinogenic chemicals in our bodies and regular detoxification is necessary to combat such pollutants. Living stressful lifestyle also leads to generation of damaging free radicals within our body leading to rapid aging and degenerative processes in our bodies. To counteract all these free radicals nature has given us so many beautiful effective ways. One of them is regular detoxification of the body and neutralizing the free radicals. We can do this by consuming a lot of fresh fruits, thoroughly washed vegetables, salads, greens and adding herbal supplements like aloe vera juice (Kumari Saar), Amla Juice (world's richest source of natural vitamin C), Spirulina, and herbal teas like our Detox tea - which contains herbs which are full of anti-aging properties.
The main benefits from drinking herbal detox tea are to improve one's general health and wellbeing by gently cleansing toxins and other contaminants from our system. We are constantly bombarded by toxins which exist in our environment from the air we breathe, the food we consume to the water we drink.
Benefits of herbal Detox Tea
- Brings glow to the skin
- Prevents hair loss and premature graying of the hair
- Prevents wrinkles on the skin
- Clears clogged arteries and prevents further hardening of the arteries
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Reduces urea, creatinine and uric acid levels
- Reduces inflammation and relieves anxiety and stress
- Prevents aging
- Helps in palpitation and controlling blood pressure
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels
This wonderful detox herbal tea is rich in natural herbs which are very effective in cleansing the system and preventing tissue damage. Regular consumption of this wonderful tasty herbal tea gives healthier skin, healthier internal organs.
Herbal ingredients of Detox tea
Each 5 gm. contains:-
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Arjuna||Terminalia arjuna||1.00 gm|
|2.||Punarnava||Boerhavia diffusa||0.60 gm|
|3.||Taruni||Rosa centifolia||1.00 gm|
|4.||Dalchini||Cinnamon tamala||0.40 gm|
|5.||Chhoti Elaichi||Elettaria cardamom||0.40 gm|
|6.||Bhumi Amla||Phyllanthus niruri||0.80 gm|
|7.||Saunf||Foeniculum vulgare||0.40 gm|
|8.||Bari Eliachi||Ammomum subulatum||0.40 gm|
Information about Ingredients of Detox tea
1. ROSE PETALS
- Rose Petals - Nothing is as beautiful and calm as rose. Rose is a symbol of love and we use red rose petals in our detox tea. It soothes the heart and the circulatory system. It is helpful in keeping the blood pressure in control and helps reduce anxiety and stress levels.
- The roses contain Vitamin c, Pectin, mallic and citric acid. All of these are useful for health.
- Roses are rich in natural fiber and are helpful in eliminating toxins from the digestive tract.
- Rose helps to heal ulcers, acidity and are effective in treatment of ulcerative colitis, duodenal ulcers, gastritis and other inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract. It also relieves constipation.
- Roses have mild diuretic effect also thereby help to eliminate toxins via urinary tract also. It is naturally alkaline in nature. Thereby preventing the infections in the body.
- According to Ayurvedic principles - Rose is cooling and neutralizes the heat in the body. In cases of anger, frustration, hatred, jealousy and fear there is too much heat generation in the body. The imbalance of this fire element is controlled by Rose petals. Too much heat causes blood pressure, acidity, palpitations and rose helps to control them all.
2. TERMINALIA ARJUNA
A lot of research is available on this plant. It is so much beneficial in preventing and treatment of heart diseases or diseases caused by too much imbalance of fire energy i.e. "Pitta" as per ayurveda.
Fire energy imbalance is responsible for anger, frustration, fear and hatred leading to palpitations, blood pressure, anxiety and stress. Terminalia arjuna is cooling in nature and helps to heal wounds of the arteries.
Terminalia Arjuna Protects Arteries : A man's age is known by the age of his arteries. Our arteries age quickly and are hurt by the free radicals generated by pollutants, stress and negative emotions and high protein diet. The smaller arteries of eyes, skin, scalp, brain and heart are affected early. That's why the signs of aging are visible from face, hair, eyes and later heart arteries get blocked. A lot of studies are conducted recently for role of Terminalia arjuna bark on cardiovascular system.
- Arjuna is rich in natural Co-Q 10 and many other micronutrients which help reduce cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Detox herbal tea also helps to improve bone density and strength due to presence of Terminalia arjuna bark in it. It is also good to promote quicker healing of fractures and reduced bone density in cases of post menopausal women or decreased bone strength due to any other reason.
- Arjuna contains arjunetosides which are natural cardiac glycosides, and help to improve the pumping capacity of the heart without putting burden on the heart muscle. Therefore the ejection fraction of the heart increases without any side effects. This makes it an effective herbal remedy for congestive heart failure or weak heart due to chronic blood pressure or any other reason.
- Arjuna helps to reduce the cholesterol levels by clearing the LDL's and VLDL's from the system. It also helps to reduce levels of Triglycerides and improve good cholesterol levels i.e. HDL.
3. PHYLLANTHUS NIRURI
- Phyllanthus niruri is widely studied herb for its role as natural anti-oxidant and helping the liver to clear the debris from the system.
- This herb helps to cleanse the liver in healthy individuals but if someone suffering from several liver diseases like hepatitis or cirrhosis even then this is very helpful.
- All liver cleanse or detox herbal formulations are incomplete without Phyllanthus niruri
- It also improves the immune function of the body and helps in preventing the infections
4. BOERRHAVIA DIFFUSA
- Punar means "again" and Nava means "new" - Punarnava is the herb which is quiet useful in clearing to toxins through the kidneys.
- It helps in overall rejuvenation of the body by making new cells and removing old cells. Thereby the ancient name of the herb is "punar" "nava" i.e. New Again !
- It is popularly used in Kidney failure also. It helps to reduce the urea, creatinine levels and helps reduce the levels of other toxins in the body.
- It is widely used herb in Ayurvedic system of medicine for its role in detoxification of the body.
5. Taste makers in Detox tea - Also have medicinal values!
The taste makers like Fennel, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon are all having medicinal virtues than only giving flavors to this tea. Cinnamon is known to posses cholesterol reducing properties. It helps cleanse the blocked arteries and thereby preventing aging. Fennel is rich in fiber content and helps to neutralize toxins generated in the digestive tract. Cardamom is rich in natural flavonoids which are nature's best anti-oxidants. Oxidants are the ones which cause rusting of our arteries. Neutralization of these oxidants is very important for preventing of aging. The anti-oxidants are those substances which neutralize the oxidants. All the herbs, vegetables, greens, fruits and salads especially colorful fruits and vegetables are rich in natural anti-oxidants.
Directions for Use
- Put 1 cup of water and 1 cup of milk or 2 cup of water in a saucepan
- Add 1 tablespoonful of Detox tea (approx. 5 gm) and stir the mixture
- Gently bring the tea to boil. Lower heat to a simmer and continue to cook until ½ of the liquid remains (approx. 1 cup)
- Strain the tea through a common kitchen strainer and sweeten to taste (you can sweeten it with Stevia if you are diabetic or drink without sugar)
- Enjoy the natural delicious cinnamon, Cardamom and Rose flavor of this herbal Detox tea
This procedure is an ancient method to prepare the tea to get the maximum benefit out of the herbs. Today's fast life has restricted and altered the methods of preparing the tea by dipping the tea bags in the boiled water. The results of dipping the tea in boiled water for few minutes do not give proper results. So it is better to take out some precious time for yourself in making this tea and get full benefits.
If you tooooo busy in your work then you can just take a teaspoonful of the powder and consume with water. This will save a lot of your precious time.
Where to buy Detox tea?
To buy Detox tea, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/detox-tea.html.