- Helps maintain healthy digestive system.
- 100 percent pure and natural.
- Free from chemicals.
- Supports overall health of the body.
- 100 percent vegetarian.
- Free from side effects.
Pack size - 1 jar (200 gm)
Dosage - 1-4 teaspoonful (10-20 gm) two times a day.
Ingredients of Draksha Avaleha
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera - Grapes)
- Ghrit (Clarified butter),
- Sharkara (Sugar),
- Tejpatra (Cinnamon tamala),
- Jatipatri (Myristica fragrance - Mace),
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrance - Nutmeg),
- Ela (Elettaraia cardamom),
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum),
- Tvak (Cinnamon zeylanicum),
- Nagkesar (Musea ferrea),
- Padma beej (Nelumbium speciosum),
- Kumkum (Kesar - Crocus sativus),
- Jal (Water).
Where to buy Draksha Avaleha?
To buy Draksha Avaleha, please Mail Us at:- email@example.com
Digestion and Ayurveda
Healthy digestion is the key to the healthy life as unhealthy digestion leads to unhealthy life.
According to Ayurveda, unhealthy digestion upset the balance of bodily doshas. There are three doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Cold, dry and light foods such as raw vegetables upset the Vata dosha. Warm, oily, light foods such as deep fried vegetables upset the Pitta dosha and Kapha is upset by cold, moist foods such as cold ice-cream. Agni (digestive fire) is strongest when the sun is high and hence we should take largest meal near the noon hour.
Ayurveda is an old healthcare system that helps maintain all the three doshas of the body in a natural way.
What is the effect of diet on digestive discomfort?
Unhealthy diet leads to digestive discomfort. Bad habits like eating too quickly without chewing or skipping meals can even cause digestive discomfort. We can keep many digestive problems away by changing our unhealthy lifestyle to the healthy one. We should eat less processed foods and more fruits and vegetables.
What are the common examples of digestive disorders?
The common digestive disorders are Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Celiac disease and Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)/ heart burn. These disorders effects women more as compared to men.
1. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): It is a common chronic digestive disorder that affects the large intestine (colon).
2. Celiac disease: It is an autoimmune disorder where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage of the small intestine. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye and barley. This disease is hereditary.
3. Gerd: Gastro esophageal reflux disease is a digestive disorder in which lower esophageal sphincter muscle is weak or relaxes inappropriately and allows the contents of stomach to flow up into the esophagus. In normal digestion, lower esophageal sphincter muscles prevent flow of food back into the esophagus.
What are the symptoms of Poor digestion?
Constipation, diarrhea, burning sensation, vomiting, excessive gas, bloating, pain and indigestion are some of the symptoms of the poor digestion. Poor digestion leads to various digestive disease.
What is the effect of stress on Digestion and how stress can be managed?
Stress can increase the acid in our stomach and leads to acidity and indigestion. Stress can cause inflammation of the gastrointestinal system make us more susceptible to infection. Stress can be managed by doing moderate exercises. Physical activity relieves us from the tension and helps stimulating the release of brain chemicals which are called endorphins. These endorphins relieve stress and improves our mood.
What is acid reflux and how can it be controlled?
Acid reflux is a condition in which the muscle in our esophagus that opens and closes when we swallow, does not work properly and hence food and digestive fluids containing acid back up into our esophagus. Acid reflux can cause burning sensation in our chest and throat which is sometimes called heartburn.
Acid reflux can be managed by adopting healthy diet. We should avoid lying on our back immediately after eating. We should avoid foods and drinks that make our symptoms worse. We should eat small and more frequent meals rather than large meals three times a day.
Is natural supplement good for healthy digestion?
Natural supplements are for the dietary support that helps maintain healthy diet and healthy diet is the key factor in maintaining overall health of the body. There are so many food supplements available for healthy digestion but the Planet Ayurveda provide the natural supplements that are free from any side effects and are 100 percent pure and natural and hence helps maintain healthy body in a natural way. For healthy digestion, Planet Ayurveda provides Draksha Avaleha as a food supplement.