1. Stood 1ST throughout school, college and university.
2. Awarded a certificate of Merit for the Mathematics Competition organized by the State Institute of Education in 1993-94. Recipient of a medal in Science in the All India junior National Talent Search contest, 1991-92.
3. Awarded a Certificate of Merit in General Knowledge in the All India Junior National Talent Search Contest, 1991-92.
4. Gold medalist in Ayurvedic Medicine, Punjab University, Chandigarh, India.
5. Recipient of the Dabur Academic Awards (Awarded by Dabur India Ltd) in recognition of the academic performance at the University.
6. Recipient of Himalaya Drugs Award. Awarded by Himalayan Drug Co. Ltd.
7. Recipient of Aimil Award by Aimil pharmaceuticals.
8. Diploma in Information Technology at NIIT, (Java, Visual Basic, Visual C++, UNIX, SYSBASE and HTML) Scientific, Sales and Marketing Experience.
9. Participated in marketing activities for Dabur as consulting scientist during Agrotech in Chandigarh.
10. Gave courses in Yoga and Meditation Camps organized by the Divine Life Society from 1991-1994.
11. Degree course in Reiki method of Natural healing from Akshita Reiki Centre, Karnal, Haryana.
12. Participated in 'Vita Foods' Expo held at Geneva, Switzerland in 2003.
13. Participated in 3rd International Seminar on Ayurveda organized by Gujarat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India.
14. Participated in 1st International Conference on Cardiology in 2004 organized by Fortis Heart hospital in Chandigarh, India.
15. Actively participated in National seminar on 'Ayurveda-Native wisdom in Health and Medicine' organized by the DAV Ayurvedic Research foundation, Ludhiana, India.
16. Participated in National Conference on Development of Ayurveda at Chandigarh, organized by the Rashtriya Ayurveda Parishad or National Ayurved Council.
17. Author of "Reversing Heart Disease" for an American company.
18. Degree of Jyotish Praveen in 2002 in medical astrology.
19. Diploma in Cosmetology from VLCC in 2005.
20. Headed the Vita food stall of Planet Ayurveda in Hong Kong in 2013.