1. Ist Positioned throughout school, college and university career.
Author of “ Reversing Heart Disease” for an American company.
2. Gold medalist in Ayurvedic Medicine, Punjab University, Chandigarh, India.
3. Recipient of the Dabur Academic Awards (Awarded by Dabur India Ltd) in recognition of my academic performance at the University.
4. Recipient of Himalaya Drugs Award. ( Awarder by Himalayan Drug Co. Ltd)
5. Recipient of Aimil Award. (By Aimil pharmaceuticals)
6. Awarded a certificate of Merit for the Mathematics Competition organized by the State Institute of Education in 1993-94. Recipient of a medal in Science in the All India junior National Talent Search contest, 1991-92
7. Awarded a Certificate of Merit in General Knowledge in the All India Junior National Talent Search Contest, 1991-92.
8. Diploma in Information Technology at NIIT, (Java, Visual Basic, Visual C++, UNIX, SYSBASE and HTML) Scientific, Sales and Marketing Experience
9. Participated in Marketing activities for Dabur as Consulting scientist during Agrotech-2002 ( December, 2002 in Chandigarh)
10. Gave courses in Yoga and Meditation Camps organized by the Divine Life Society from 1991-1994.
11. Degree course in Reiki method of Natural healing from Akshita Reiki Centre, Karnal, Haryana.
12. Participated in 'Vita Foods' Expo. held at Geneva, Switzerland in 2003.
13. Participated in 3rd International Seminar on Ayurveda organized by Gujrat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar, Gujrat, India. Participated in 1st International Conference on Cardiology organized by Fortis heart hospitals in 2004 at Chandigarh, India.
14. Actively participated in National seminar on 'Ayurveda-Native wisdom in Health and Medicine' organized by the DAV Ayurvedic Research foundation, Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
15. Participated in National Conference on Development of Ayurveda at Chandigarh, organized by the Rashtriya Ayurveda Parishad or National Ayurved Council.