Giloy Capsules – Herbal Remedy | Benefits and Uses
Giloy Capsules are prepared from pure herbal extract obtained from Tinospora cordifolia. Giloy has become very popular because it can care swine flu. According to Ayurveda, it is described as 'amrita' because of its numerous medicinal properties. Giloy is anti-arthritic, anti-pyretic, digestive, anti-inflammatory, anticancerous and excellent blood purifier. It is also used in the treatment of chronic fever, gout, cardiac debility, skin problems, anemia, jaundice, leprosy and all type of cancers. Planet Ayurveda Giloy Capsules are 100% pure and natural. They are very effective, free from chemicals or any adverse side effects. There are more than 30-40 species of Giloy which are found throughout the world. Out of these species, 4 species found in India are very beneficial for the treatment of various ailments.
- Hindi Name - Giloya, Guduchi
- Bengali Name - Gulanchae
- Tamil Name - Shindilakodi
- Botanical Name – Tinospora cordifolia
- Family - Menispermaceae
Parts Used for Medicinal Purposes: Stem and Root
- Giloy is a large and deciduous climbing plant. The stems are succulent with long and fleshy aerial roots. The bark is gray brown and the leaves are membranous. The flowers are small and this herb is found throughout tropical Asia. The fruits are pea shaped, fleshy and turn red when boiled. The seed are curved.
- Giloy juice, if taken with neem and amla, is very effective. Its juice helps in removing toxins from the body. It is very effective in respiratory troubles, especially asthma.
- Its stem leaves and root can be used in bleeding during menstruation.
- It is also used in malaria and fever.
- Regular use of giloy in any form beats all types of cancer.
- This has been found very effective in increasing platelet counts that is why this is herb of choice in dengue fever and ITP.
Giloy and Ayurveda
- Giloy possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antipyretic, anti-oxidant and immunomodulator properties. This wonderful herb has been used in Ayurvedic rasayanas, since ancient times.
- It helps in building up the immune system and the body's confrontation against infection.
- This Ayurvedic herb helps in increasing the killing ability of macrophages. Macrophages are the resistant cells that fight with invading foreign microorganisms.
- Giloy Capsules are used for soothing inflamed mucous membrane in the digestive tract.
- It protects the stomach and duodenum by increasing production of mucin.
- The juice of the roots of this herb is very effective in Urinary problems.
- The whole plant has been traditionally used in various mental disorders. It is being regarded as one of the best herbal supplements in India for the treatment of mental diseases.
- It is used in conditions like weakness, dyspepsia, pyrexia, swine flu and urinary tract infections.
- The bitter properties present in the herbal supplement show antiperiodic and antispasmodic properties, which are again helpful in the prevention of swine flu.
- It is also used as an immune-modulator of certain diseases like obstructive jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and peritonitis.
- Giloy Capsules have been found very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver against hepatic toxicity.
- It is also used in stomach ulcer, urinary affections, diabetes and certain metabolic disorders.
- Giloy Capsules of Planet Ayurveda can help a lot you to deal with the condition called ITP (Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura) and Dengue effectively with increasing your blood platelets count in a natural way.
- Use of Giloy capsules along with curcumin capsules for regular are result giving in every type of cancer. This helps to reduce the growth of extra cells and stop them from multiplying as well.
- Giloy capsles are capable to fight every type of infectuion in the body, which occur due to low immunity and side wise provides stamina to stand with.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
Side effects: No side effects have been reported so far.
Where to buy Giloy Capsules?
To buy Giloy Capsules, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/giloy-capsules.html