HAIR GROWTH FORMULA
- Balances psychic energies (Satva, Rajas and Tamas) in body
- Balances all the three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body
- Maintains healthy hair
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Maintains healthy metabolism
- 100% natural product
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
INGREDIENTS OF HAIR GROWTH FORMULA
|Sr. No.||Ingredient Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Yashtimadhu||Glycerrhaza glabra||50 mg|
|2.||Ashwagandha||Withania somnifera||50 mg|
|3.||Bhumiamla||Phyllanthus niruri||100 mg|
|4.||Bhringraj||Eclipta alba||100 mg|
|5.||Amalaki||Emblica officinalis||100 mg|
|6.||Bramhi||Bacopa monneiri||100 mg|
Pack Size - 1 bottle, contains 60 veggie capsules
Dosage - 1 to 2 capsules twice daily after half an hour of meal with plain water.
Where to buy Hair Growth Formula?
If you want to buy Hair Growth Formula, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/hair-growth-formula.html
HAIR FALL AND BALDNESS
Due to urbanization or day by day development, pollution is on the rise and it is affecting health very badly. No doubt this has led so many problems and complications related to hair also.
Hair fall, premature graying of hair, dry hair, baldness etc. are the very common problems among people. These are faced by men and women both all over the world. People are so much worried that they can spend a lot to overcome such problems.
We can say that consumption of junk, processed and packed food also has contributed here.
Hair fall is loss of hair from scalp, whereas baldness refers excessive loss of hair from scalp. Patches can be seen on particular area.
Many men lose the hair on top of their head, which eventually leaves a horseshoe shaped ring of hair around the sides. This type of hair loss is called male pattern baldness. It is caused by genes from both parent and it is fuelled by the male hormone testosterone. In female pattern baldness the hair loss is different; it thins throughout the top of the scalp and leaving the hair in front intact.
CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS AND BALDNESS
Numbers of causes are responsible for hair loss and baldness:-
- Heredity is the most common cause where person presents with baldness.
- Hair loss also results of health conditions like thyroid, scalp and skin problems. It may be temporary or permanent. Hair loss may also occur due to some drugs which are used to treat diseases like cancer, arthritis, depression, hypertension and other heart disorders.
- Hormonal changes in conditions like pregnancy, childbirth, onset of menopause can also cause hair loss which may be temporary.
- Improper food habits.
- Fungal infections of scalp.
- Hair loss may also occur due to some hair styles.
- It may also due to some emotional and physical shock.
- Major surgeries also lead to hair loss.
SYMPTOMS OF HAIR LOSS AND BALDNESS
- Steadily thinning of hair.
- Sudden loss of hair.
- Bald spots or circular patches.
- Full body hair loss.
- Partial body hair loss.
Old age people present with gray hair and that is quite normal. But these days very young men and women have premature gray hair. Premature graying of hair makes a person to look aged. Our hair follicle contains protein keratin that keeps hair black and shiny. Lack of same protein causes premature graying or colorless hair. It is the combination of black and white hair which gives grayish look. Lots of reasons contribute to gray color of hair.
CAUSES OF GRAY HAIR
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Heredity factors.
- Thyroid hormonal imbalance.
- Lack of iron, vitamin B, copper and iodine.
- Improper diet.
- Mental stress, tension and anxiety.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Fungal infection of scalp.
- Use of concentrated dyes.
- Using hard water for hair wash.
- Heavy metal poisoning.
- Chronic Sinusitis.
SYMPTOMS OF GRAY HAIR
- Loss of hair color.
- Thinning of hair.
- Brittleness of hair.
- Itching on scalp.
WHAT ARE DIET AND LIFE STYLE RECOMMENDATIONS TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY HAIR?
- Eat healthy
- Prefer fresh fruits and leafy vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Prefer Coconut water instead of other packed juices.
- Use cow's ghee.
- Avoid eating outside.
- No soft drinks/alcohol and limit tea/coffee.
- Practice yoga under an expert.
- Stay away from mental stress, anxiety and tension.