- Balances psychic energies (Satva, Rajas and Tamas) in body
- Balances all the three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body
- Maintains healthy body
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Maintains healthy metabolism
- 100% natural product
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Available at reasonable cost
Ingredients of Detox tea
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|5.||Chhoti Elaichi||Elettaria cardamom||10gm|
|6.||Bhumi Amla||Phyllanthus niruri||20gm|
|8.||Bari Eliachi||Ammomum subulatum||10gm|
Direction for use
- Put 1 cup of water and 1 cup of milk in a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon to tablespoonful of detox tea and stir the mixture.
- Boil the mixture and simmer it on low heat. Boil until it reduces to 1 cup.
- Strain the tea and add sweetener if needed (drink without sugar).
Pack size - Each Pack quantity - 125 gm.
Dosage - One cup twice or thrice daily is recommended.
Where to buy Detox tea?
If you want to buy Detox tea, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/detox-tea.html
Ayurveda and Detoxification
Well, let us understand little more about basic concepts of Ayurveda so that reader can have exact idea about detoxification.
Akash (Sky), Vayu (Air), Jal (Water), Agni (Fire) and Prithvi (Earth) are five elements or "Panch maha bhoot" literary called in Sanskrit. Every particle or atom is composed of these five elements. Based on these Prakriti (nature) can be analyzed.
Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are three doshas or tri energies which are responsible for health and diseased condition of body. When these doshas are in equilibrium or in a balanced state individual is healthy and impairment of these doshas leads to various health ailments.
Ayurveda says that along with doshas there should be sum dhatus (equilibrium of seven dhatus – Rasa, Rakta, Mamsa, etc.)
Digestive fire, "Jathar Agni" also plays major role in contribution of health and disease. Ama (toxic matter) is a great causative factor in Ayurveda for any kind of health issue.
Improper diet and life style leads to vitiation of doshas and in turn causes obstruction of body channels. These doshas get settle down on particular organ to produce symptoms. Detoxification helps to lead a healthy life, Ayurveda says!
Nutritional supplements or dietary supplements help to maintain healthy body. Make sure you chose the right one which is formulated under GMP guidelines also which undergo quality, quality and potency check.
When should I have Detox Tea?
Detox tea can be taken early in the morning and evening or as you feel to take. It can be taken at any time.
How many cups one can have per day?
Usually 2 to 3 cups are advised per day but one can take it for 4 to 5 times also per day. There is absolutely no point to worry.
Can it be used on regular basis?
Yes, Detox tea can be taken on regular basis.