ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION [ ED ]
Erectile dysfunction ( ED ) is sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop and maintain an erection of the penis during sexual performance. Erectile dysfunction or ED is the inability to achieve or sustain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. In some cases the penis becomes partly erect, but not hard enough to have sex properly. ED is sometimes called impotence.
CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
About 8 out of 10 cases of ED are due to a physical cause.
- Reduced blood flow to the penis: This is the most common cause of ED in men over the age of 40. In the other parts of the body, the arteries which take blood to the penis can become narrowed. The blood flow may then not be enough to cause an erection. These include: getting older, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking, diabetes.
- Diabetes: This is one of the most common cause of ED. Diabetes can affect blood vessels and nerves.
- Injury to the nerves going to the penis: For example, Spinal injury, following surgery to nearby structures, radiotherapy to the genital area, fractured pelvis, etc.
- Excessive out flow of blood from the penis: through the veins. It can be caused by various conditions of the penis.
- Diseases which affect the nerves going to the penis: For example, multiple sclerosis, a stroke etc.
- Hormonal causes: For example, a lack of hormone called testosterone which is made in the testes. However, one cause of a lack of testosterone that is worth highlighting is a previous head injury. This head injury can sometimes affect the function of the pituitary gland in the brain. Other symptoms of a low testosterone level include a reduced sex drive (libido) and changes in mood.
- Side effects of certain medicines: Common side effects are: some antidepressants, betablockers such as atenolol etc, some diuretics, cimetidine.
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Cycling: Erectile dysfunction is common after long distance of cycling. This is due to pressure on the nerves going to the penis, from sitting on the saddle for long periods. This may affect the function of the nerve after the ride.
- Cancer: Cancer can interfere with nerves or arteries that are vital to erection
Mental Health (psychological) Causes
Various mental health conditions may cause to develop ED.
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress: for example - due to difficult work or home situation.
SYMPTOMS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erectile dysfunction symptoms Include:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
SUGGESTED LIFESTYLE CHANGES
One way to improve erectile dysfunction is to make some simple lifestyle changes. Because many cases of erectile dysfunction are due to reduced blood flow from blocked arteries, it is important to maintain the same lifestyle habits as those who face an increased risk for heart disease.
Regular exercise can improve your health in many ways. Along with improving erectile function, exercise can:
- Make you look fit and healthy
- Help reduce stress, tension, anxiety, and depression.
- Improve muscle tone and strength.
- Help reduce body fat.
- Make you feel more relaxed and rested.
- Strengthen and build bones.
- Build energy levels.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Strengthen the heart.
- Improve sleep.
Alcohol And Smoking: Men who drink alcohol should do so in moderation. Quitting smoking is essential.
- Consume a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and fiber and low in saturated fats and sodium.
- Foods that some people claim to have qualities that enhance sexual drive include chilies, chocolate, scallops, oysters, olives, and anchovies. No evidence exists for these claims.
- Because erectile dysfunction may be related to circulation problems, diets that benefit the heart are especially important.
STAY SEXUALLY ACTIVE
- Staying sexually active may help prevent impotence.
- Frequent erections stimulate blood flow to the penis.
Maintaining A Normal Weight will help reduce the risk for heart attack, stroke and erectile dysfunction.
Care FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
- Water: Drink lots of water. Having water will improve your overall health and make it easier for your body to function properly.
- Exercise: Exercise is a best way to improve circulation of your body. So it is important to get plenty of exercise throughout the week.
- Rest And Relaxation: Erectile dysfunction has been linked to high levels of stress. Stress increases blood pressure which leads to poor circulation in the body. Try to get a good night's rest and reduce stress factors in your life. Although stress is a psychological problem, it can affect your physical health.
- Vitamins And Supplement: Having a daily multivitamin will provide the vitamins and minerals that your body needs to be sexually healthy. Take a men's sexual health supplement and a daily multivitamin. Men's health supplements contain natural ingredients that will help increase circulation and testosterone production.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoid eating fried and oily food, high sodium, high sugar, and processed foods. You'll have to stop Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and drug use have all been associated with poor sexual health and performance. Avoiding these factors can greatly increase your sexual performance and overall sexual health.
Best Herbal Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction
Planet Ayurveda created Tribulus power package. These are effective herbal supplements and natural products for ed are made from herbs growing in nature.
1. TRIBULUS POWER
Tribulus power is an effective herbal blend to enhance male sexual performance naturally and it has no side effects. Regular use of Tribulus Power leads to erections that are sustained, harder and longer lasting. The results are permanent and not temporary. It is a unique product made from the world's most effective herb to enhance stamina, pleasure, confidence and strength of a man. The semen quality and quantity increases and the color also improve. The premature ejaculation is also helped by use of Tribulus power. It does not heat up the system and contains energy generating herbs which improve blood circulation in the tissues of the penis, adding to its erectile strength.
2. ATIRASADI CHURNA
According to its manufacturers, majority of ingredients included in Atirasadi Churna have been used since ancient times. It contains herbs for premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and is a powerful Natural Stamina Enhancer. It is a male enhancement product developed in India, which combines Musli, Black Masale, Winter Cherry, Puncture Twine and Silk Cotton Tree extracts. It is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. These ingredients are combined to make a mixture that is used for, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, sperm loss, anorgasmia, and impotence.
3. CHANDERPRABHA VATI
Chander Prabha is a basic sexual potency formula. Chander Prabha is an Ayurvedic "herbal remedy for Erectile Dysfunction, premature ejaculation and other urinary tract and genital organ problems." It is useful in distributed metabolism of "KAPHA DOSHA" such as diabetes and obesity. It is very effective herbal remedy used for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, other genital organ problems and emotion related stressful conditions.
4. SHILAJIT CAPSULES
Shilajit is the most important Ayurvedic herbal remedy. Shilajit has been used for thousands of years and for as many different health problems. Modern research has shown that Shilajit contains more than 85 minerals in different ionic forms and also a very effective acid known as fulvic acid. It is a highly effective sex tonic. It helps to maintain the blood sugar level and normal functioning of the urinary system. Shilajit is a powerful sex stimulant, which improves sexual health and acts as a rejuvenator to increase stamina, vigor and vitality.
HOW TO USE?
- Atirasadi Churna: 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water or milk, 1/2 hr. after meals
- Tribulus Power: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water, 1/2 hr. after meals
- Chander Prabha Vati: 2 tablets twice daily, with plain water, 1/2 hr. after meals
- Shilajit Capsules: 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water, 1/2 hr. after meals
- Tri-bull Oil: As per instructions on the packaging. Once every alternate day.
- Penis Massage Cream (Himcolin): Take small quantity on top of index finger, rub it for 1 minute all over the organ. Once every alternate day.
Where to buy Tribulus Power Pack?
To buy Tribulus Power Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/tribulus-power-pack.html