Customer Care : +91-172-521-4030, email@example.com
The kidney disease is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality now a days. There are serveral reasons for getting into the renal failure but one of the most important causes are chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. Synthetic drugs for uric acid and other diseases are also one of the reasons in some cases and in some cases the nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and auto-immune diseases are the cause.
No matter whatever is the cause, once the creatinine level goes beyond the limits, it becomes very difficult to bring it back in the range. There are however certain natural herbs and ayurvedic remedies which have shown excellent results in lowering down the creatinine levels without causing elevation in the potassium levels or affecting the sugar levels. The herbs used together helps to improve the overall health and improve kidney functin.
Although people with type 2 diabetes are at greater risk of kidney problems,but still the stage of arriving in kidney failure can be prevented by taking care of sugar levels. If the stage has already come and the patient is in chronic kidney disease phase, then there are certain ayurvedic herbs which should be used along with whatever treatments are going on. It can be even dialysis also.
Controlling diabetes by lowering blood sugar, dieting, exercising, is very important to keep sugar levels in control. Even blood pressure levels should be kept in control in natural ways rather than consuming pills. Pranayam (Breathing exercises) are the best to keep things in control. Please check video by Dr. Vikram Chauhan on breathing exercies and how to do them and how to avoid dialysis by regularly doing Pranayam.
There are specific interventions, such as limiting salt in the diet that can help prevent the progression of kidney disease in people who have the early signs.
Protein in Urine - In uncontrolled chronic diabetes, the most important sign is the leakage of large amount of proteins in the urine.Very large amounts of protein in their urine -a marker of kidney disease, which is evidence of moderately impaired kidney function or difficult-to-control hypertension.
One particular patient, a man in his mid-50s, had all of the above. At 30 ml/min, his glomerular filtration rate, or GFR-a measure of kidney function-suggested he already had moderate to severe damage. He had a large amount of protein in his urine, poorly controlled hypertension, and poorly controlled blood sugar. After using Ayurvedic remedies for about 1 month, things improved dramatically. Similarly there are many other success stories where patients were on regular twice weekly dialysis and their frequency of dialysis reduced to once in fortnight. We consider this also a big achievement. In many cases, the dialysis was avoided all together, after about 6 months to 1 year of treatment.
If tests reveal a problem, your doctor will recommend ways to slow the decline in kidney function and prevent kidney failure, which include the following:-
But according to ayurveda, the most important thing is to change your diet from acidic to alkaline. Improve your breathing pattern. Start doing breathing exercises as suggested in the link above.
Diseases like Diabetes and blood pressure are leading cause of kidney failure. Nature has given us powerful herbal remedies which can be wondeful herbal care for chronic kidney failure patients. The herbal remedies offered by us are free from any chemicals and contain only natural ingredients without causing any side effects. These are 100 % vegetarian and natural products for kidney failure, which can be taken along with any treatment of modern medicine. These herbal remedies not only help to avoid dialysis but also aid to revive the kidney failure in a very smooth and natural way. These herbal remedies are the best products for kidney care and useful to lower down increased urea and creatinine levels. These supplements are Mutrakrichantak Churna, Punarnava Mandur, Varunadi vati and Rencure Formula.
The herbal products like Mutrakrichantak Churna contain herbs like Punarnava ( Boerrhavia diffusa) and others which have remarkable properties to reverse the kidney failure. "Puna" means again and "Nava" means New. So this herb helps to revive the kidneys. This is one of the best herbal remedy for kidney failure and an excellent alternative to avoid dialysis.
The herbs lke Punarnava, Varuna, Tribulus, Shigru, Apamarg etc. are described in ancient Ayurveda texts - 5000 B.C old system of healing practised in India. These herbs are excellent to revive kidney failure and lower down swelling, reduce volume of accumulated fluid and thereby increasing the chances of revival of kidneys.
Our Product Mutrakrichantak contains all these herbs. The kidney failure responds within 5-7 days of regular consumption of this herbal supplement. This is purely a herbal product containing no preservatives or chemicals.
Mutrakrichantak Churna is a safe and effective combination of kidney supporting herbs used in Ayurveda since 5000 B.C. for painful urinary conditions and inflammations. It is useful in kidney stones, urinary tract infections, high uric acid, high urea and creatinine levels. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and are effective in urinary tract infections, ureteric stones, and painful micturition. The powder is also recommended in chronic kidney failure and in dialysis patients. It acts as a diuretic while providing natural anti-oxidants and nutrition to the body. Varun and Apamarg are wonderful treatment for prostate enlargement Tribulus is famous for it's nutritive function and Shirish is considered in Ayurveda as best anti allergic. Boerrhavia diffusa acts as diuretic with 5 Grassroots.The combination works as a best herbal combination to avoid dialysis due to kidney failure.
Mutrakrichantak is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Dosage : 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
|S. No.||International Name||Common Name||Parts||Quantity (190 gm)|
|1||Crateva nurvala||Varun||Roots||30 gm|
|2||Boerhavia diffusa||Punarnava||Roots||30 gm|
|3||Tribulus terrestris||Gokshur||Whole||30 gm|
|4||Chicorium intybus||Kaasni||Leaves||30 gm|
|5||Phyllanthus niruri||Bhumi Amla||Whole||20 gm|
|6||Albezzia lebbok||Shirish||Bark||20 gm|
|7||Moringa oleifera||Shigru||Bark||20 gm|
|8||Achyranthes aspera||Apamarg||Fruits/Seeds||10 gm|
Mutrakrichantak herbal mixture is one of the best herbal remedies for kidney failure. It brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly. This makes it an excellent herbal product for kidney care and avoid dialysis. The various herbs in Kidney support are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. It helps in normalizing the filter function of the kidney and make kidney support as one of the best herbal remedies for kidney care.
1. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa):Punarnava is commonly called 'hogweed' and it is very useful herbal diuretic. It induces micturition and relieves painful micturition. It also helps in removing excess water from the body due to kidney failure. It does not cause any side effects. We have used the herbal extract of this herb, which is described in ancient texts as best natural remedy for kidney failure.
2. Varun (Crataeva nurvala): This is another excellent care for kidney failure. It is commonly known as 'Caper' and is used in Ayurveda for urinary tract infections and to break down renal stones. It is very effective for obstruction in urinary tract and helps in removing the renal stones. Varun helps in relieving swelling and excess fluid accumulation due to kidney failure.
3. Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus terrestris is used as a diuretic and herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is sold as a power and stamina enhancer all around the world. It also increases the sperm count and sexual vigor and stamina. It clears away the obstruction in the urinary tract and is also act as anti-infective. It gives strength to the kidney cells and helps in regenerating them. It also helps to avoid dialysis.
4. Rakt Chandan (P. santalinus-Red Sandalwood): Red Sandalwood is another excellent herbal remedy for kidney failure. It is a urinary alkalizer and acts as a natural diuretic. It does not put burden on failing kidneys but helps to revive them naturally. It is a diuretic and anti-infective. It acts like a cooling agent in the urinary tract and is a urinary alkaliser.
5. Palaash (Butea monosperma): Also known as “flame of the forest” this beautiful red flowered tree is very useful for kidney problems. It is a urinary alkaliser and also relieves painful micturition. It is a natural care for kidney failure. It is again a powerful herbal remedy for kidney failure.
6. Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): This is a very common weed and is commonly called ‘Chicory'. It is a very good alkaliser and also gives strength to the kidneys. Kaasni is used in Ayurveda for its benefits in acute and chronic kidney failure. It is useful in Nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and other conditions leading to kidney failure.
These herbal remedies are not only useful to avoid dialysis but also to prevent kidney failure due to any other reason. Generally the reason for kidney failure is Diabetes. These herbal remedies are also useful in diabetes and help in controlling the sugar and the sugar controlling medicines to act in a better way, without causing any steep fall in sugar levels.
Where to buy Mutrakrichantak Churna?
To buy Mutrakrichantak Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/mutrakrichantak-churna.html
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure. These herbal remedies are very helpful in avoiding kidney transplant and dialysis. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
All the produts can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
Where to buy Revive Kidneys Pack?
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/revive-kidneys-pack.html