CORIANDER SEED - Herbal Remedy for Chronic Dysentery
Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
Family Name: Apiaceae
Other Name- Dhania
How to use in different diseases
- Coriander juice is beneficial in treating digestive disorders such as indigestion, dysentery and nausea.
- The leaves of coriander are stimulant and tonic. They strengthen the nausea and promote its action, relieve flatulence, increase secretion and discharge of urine and reduce fever.
- Dry coriander treats diarrhea and chronic dysentery, as well as being useful in acidity.
- Drinking of-coriander water helps lower blood cholesterol as it is a good diuretic and stimulate and kidney.
- A decoction prepared from, freshly dried coriander is an excellent eye-wash in conjunctivitis. It relieves burning and reduces pain and swelling.
Decoction- 5 to 10ml