CURCUMA LONG - Herbal Remedy for Wound
Botanical Name-: Curcuma longa
Family Name-: Zingiberaceae (ginger)
Other Names: Turmeric, Curcuma, Curcuma
- Blood clot
- Cognitive function
- High cholesterol
- Peptic ulcer
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Viral infection
- Urinary infection
How to use in different diseases
- Turmeric has been used on the skin to treat chronic skin ulcers and scabies. It has also been used in combination with the leaves of the herb neem.
- It is also useful for wound infections
- Curcuma has a protective effect on liver tissue exposed to liver damaging drugs
- Curcuma capsules are useful for arthritis.1 cap one time daily with water.
- Curcuma tablets are useful for peptic ulcer. 1 to 2 tabs is taken twice daily.
- Curcuma powder is useful in diabetes. The powder is taken 1 teaspoonful twice daily.
Powder-3 to 6 gm
Tablets- One tab
Capsules- One caps