Home & Herbal Remedies for Piles Treatment
Piles is a chronic problem. It does not happen in a day or two. On and off constipation, irregular eating and sleeping habits, smoking, long sitting jobs, lack of exercise, pregnancy, stress and anxiety are major causes of piles. Here are some major home remedies for piles and some tips which help you to keep piles under control and prevent you from having piles.
Home Remedies for Piles
- Avoid Constipation - Many people who have piles say that we never suffered from constipation. That's right, but they always had some sort of upset stomach or irregular bowel habits or eating habits. They do suffer from gas, flatulence, acidity, indigestion, lack of appetite or any one of the above. All these also lead to piles. Fiber rich diet is recommended in these cases. Fruits like papaya, apples, pears, melons, peaches, grapes are all good for keeping the bowel clean.
- Aloe vera juice is recommended for people having acidity, indigestion, lack of appetite, flatulence etc. Aloe vera juice is a wonderful herbal home remedy for piles as well as constipation. Take fresh leaves of aloe vera barbadensis plant, take out the gel and make juice of it by putting it in a juicer. Consume 20 ml of juice twice daily, early morning empty stomach and also in the evening 1 hour before dinner with equal quantity of water.
- Radish juice - Raw radish juice or fresh radish meshed into little fibers is a wonderful home remedy for piles. It can also be made into juice in a juicer. It should be taken two times a day; morning and at night. Drink ¼ cup of radish juice on initial stage and then increase it up to ½ cup.
- Figs - Soak three to four figs in a glass of water and keep it overnight. In the next morning consume them on empty stomach. Do this for at least 20 days. This gives relief in piles and is also one of the best home remedies for piles.
- Roasted Black Cumin Seeds can be used as a wonderful home remedy for piles. Roast 1 tsp of black cumin and mix them with 1 tsp of unroasted black cumin seeds. Consume them in a dosage of 1/2 teaspoonful with water. Once daily is sufficient. This is a very useful herbal home remedy for piles.
- Sticky foods like Banana, Yogurt (Curd), should be avoided. Though Yogurt is rich in natural calcium and lactic acid but still it produces “Ama” as per Ayurveda which is the root cause of formation of toxins in the body or fermentation process in the intestines. Banana is responsible for constipation.
- Another popular home remedy for piles is Carom seed powder. Drink a glassful of buttermilk with 1/4th teaspoonful of Carom seed powder with a pinch of rock salt.
- Green leafy vegetables cooked and consumed with 1 teaspoonful of butteroil ( Cow’s ghee) keep the stomach health and digestion good. This makes an effective home remedy for piles.
- Ksharsutra is a procedure described in Ayurvedic medicine of India as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles. Though this is not a home remedy for piles and needs specialist’s intervention of an Ayurvedic surgical specialist. Ksharsutra procedure is done at various Ayurveda hospitals in India by Ayurvedic surgeons. The therapy is being adopted and well researched and now being practiced in many modern medicine hospitals as well as the “ksharsutra” therapy is giving much better outcome in many cases of stubborn piles.
- The piles in this method are tied firmly with a special medicated and alkaline string for a particular period. The piles fall off due to alkalinity of the thread and the cutting properties. It does not hurt much and the outcome is better. For really stubborn piles, this method is recommend and especially in cases where the regular surgery is not providing any relief to the patient and the piles are recurrent.
- Turnip leaves are one of the effective home remedies for piles. The juice of leaves is taken twice daily in dosage of 100 ml. Proper diet is followed with this therapy. One should avoid non-vegetarian diet, soft drinks, fast food and other greasy, sticky, heavily cooked, dry and frozen food in general.
- Another Best home remedy for piles is Ginger juice. Ginger can be avoided if there is acidity as well. Ginger works best if the piles are not bleeding. Ginger is good home remedy for piles if they are dry piles and non-bleeding. Ginger is very hot so it works best in lack of appetite, fatigue, weak digestion and no acidity. Half a teaspoonful of fresh ginger juice mixed with 1 teaspoonful of fresh lime juice is used twice daily. To make it more palatable, one can also add ½ teaspoonful of mint juice and 1 tbsp of honey. This mixture is a wonderful home remedy for piles.
- Thick gruel of rice mixed with buttermilk and ripe banana is a wonderful home remedy for piles. This should be consumed once daily in small quantity of about 100 gram or so. It also provides nutrition to the person suffering from piles and should be avoided if someone has sugar as it is rich in energy and glucose.
- Triphala - Tri means three and phala means fruits. The fruits of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellerica and Terminalia chebula are considered as best home remedy for piles. These are not only useful in piles but are also used as an anti-ageing herbal remedy by many. Triphala is available in the form of capsules as well as powder. The powder for is better for piles because it is rich in natural fiber content. Ours is Vara Churna which can be taken 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water, after meals. It contains Emblica officinalis (Amla fruit) which is nature’s best source of natural vitamin C also and therefore responsible for free radical scavenging leading to detoxification of the body every day. Triphala is regularly used as an effective herbal remedy for piles.
- Wheat grass is said to be good for treating piles as home remedy. Wheat grass juice is used as enema to clean the bowels and to remove toxins from them. Neem water or lukewarm water is mixed with wheat grass juice and is given as enema in quantity of 90-120 ml. The enema is to be retained for about 15 minutes.
- Avoid Spices and food which is full of chilies. The spicy food is irritant to the intestinal track and causes problems in piles patient. Preserved food, frozen food, canned food, fast food, rich food like pizza’s and burgers, noodles and soft drinks should be avoided for treating the piles.
- Onions have favorable effects on the piles especially bleeding piles. About 30 gm of onions should be finely rubbed in the water and 60 gm of sugar is added to it. Take this mixture two times a day. For the dried piles, crushed onion, skinned and then roasted in ashes can be applied over the affected area. This is one of the popular home remedies for piles.
- Sesame seeds are also good in piles. Take them as decoction by boiling 20 gm of seeds in ½ liter of water till it is reduced by 1/3 rd. it can be taken with butter in bleeding piles. This is one of the best home remedies for piles.
- Avoid tea and coffee also as they are also bad for piles.
- Another wonderful home remedy for piles is radish juice local application. Take juice of white radish and mix with honey and apply this directly on the piles. This provides relief and an effective herbal home remedy for piles.
- In Ayurveda there are several other herbs which are beneficial for piles and work as excellent herbal remedy.
- Sitz bath is recommended in piles patients. Sitz bath is sitting in a bath tub filled with warm water. It should be done twice daily. Disinfectant can be added in the water. Natural disinfectants like Neem, Curcumin (Powder of Neem leaves and Turmeric powder) are natural disinfectants. We do have neem and curcumin powders which can be made into decoction and the decoction is put in the water to be used for sitz bath. Use of Sitz bath is a recommended practice in case of piles. The herbal remedies for piles can be used regularly along with Sitz bath to get best results.
Herbal Remedies for Piles by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Piles Care Pack for herbal treatment of piles. We provides 100 percent pure and herbal products. All of them are free from side effects and are safe to use. And they are formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors. All of the medicines from the house are made without the addition of chemicals or additives or preservatives in it.
Dosage - For Bleeding and Non-Bleeding Piles
- Sanjivani Vati: 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals.
- Vara Churna: 1 tablespoonful twice daily, with warm water, twice daily after meals.
- Piles off capsules: 2 capsules twice daily.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets twice daily.
- Nirgundi Oil and Drift Ointment: External use as directed by physician.
1. Sanjivani Vati
These tablets are useful in any diseases caused by accumulation of endotoxins in the body. The herbs contain effective ayurvedic herbs for treatment of piles and other diseases similar to faulty metabolism.
2. Vara Churna
A herbal supplement containing Amla and 2 more herbs which are cleansing and help in gas, acidity, constipation. It works as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles
3. Pile Off Capsules
The Pile Off capsules as the name suggests help to shrink the pile mass, relieves pain and itching. These are useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. The pile off capsules are 100 % natural and are beneficial in internal as well as external piles or even sentinel tag. When used in combination with Kachnaar guggul and Vara churna, they help to eradicate the piles from the root. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrinks.
4. Kanchnaar Guggul
Kanchnaar Guggul tablets are used as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles and other uncontrolled growths in the body. These herbal tablets shrink the pile mass and whenever there is an extra tissue growth in any part of the body. These tablets are not only useful Ayurvedic remedy for piles but also for viral warts, tumors, cysts etc.
Where to buy Piles Care Pack?
To buy Piles Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/piles-care-pack.html