ARSHA SUPPORT PACK
- Contains 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Balances all the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha in body
- Supports healthy digestive system
- Maintains healthy metabolism
1 Month Supply
2 Months Supply
1. SANJIVANI VATI
Sanjivani Vati, a dietary supplement is a mixture of ten wonderful herbs such as Vidanga, Shunthi, Pippali, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Amalaki, Vacha, Guduchi, Shudha Bhallataka and Shudha Vatsnabh. Sanjivani Vati is a classical formulation that is packed with wonderful herbs explained by our great Acharya's in ayurvedic books. This helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and metabolism. It supports the healthy immune system.
2. KACHNAAR GUGGUL
Kanchnaar Guggul is a combination of eight amazing herbs such as Kanchnaar, Triphala (Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki), Trikatu (Pippali, Marich and Shunthi), Varun, Twak, Tejpatra and Shudh Guggul (herbal extract). Kanchnaar Guggulu is a natural supplement in tablet form. Kachnaar is a tree with beautiful flowers. It is known to balance the cells functions and bark is used here in the formulation. Other herbs have got their own actions and properties as explained by our great Acharya's. Kanchnaar Guggulu is an amazing classical formulation formulated by Planet Ayurveda.
3. PILE-OFF CAPSULES
Pile OFF Capsule by Planet Ayurveda is a wonderful natural supplement. It is packed with herbs such as Haridra, Shunthi, Sajjikshaar, Nagkesar and Choti Harar. All these herbs are known for their actions and properties in Ayurveda. Pile OFF Capsule maintains healthy digestive functions and maintains balance of three doshas in body.
4. VARA CHURNA
Vara Churna is a blend of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki (Triphala). Amalaki is related to Pitta energy, Bibhitaki corresponds to Kapha and Haritaki is related to Vata energy. The balance of these three energies is very important as it leads to overall health of the body. Regular consumption of Vara Churna maintains healthy digestive system.
- Sanjivani Vati - 2 tab three times daily with plain water after meal.
- Kachnaar Guggul - 2 tab three times daily with plain water after meal.
- Pile-OFF Capsules - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meal .
- Vara Churna - 1 tsp. twice daily with plain water after meal.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY PILES?
Piles or also known as hemorrhoids are dilated or swollen veins around the rectum and around the anal opening. The pile mass is a bunch of small veins which can be correlated as cushions of tissues within the anal canal containing blood vessels. Constipation, indigestion, irregular eating habits and prolonged sitting habits can lead to development of piles.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF PILES (HEMORRHOIDS)?
- Itchiness around the anus
- Bleeding after passing stools
- A lump hanging down from the anus
- A mucus discharge after passing stools
WHAT ARE THE COMPLICATIONS OF HEMORRHOIDS?
If care is not taken at right time, piles or hemorrhoids may create complications like:
- Anemia – Chronic blood loss from hemorrhoids may causes anemia. This may result in fatigue and weakness.
- Strangulated hemorrhoids – If blood supply to the internal hemorrhoids is cut off, it may be strangulated that can cause severe pain and tissue damage.
HOW IT CAN BE CORELATED IN AYURVEDA?
Ayurveda is a traditional system of medicine, which is based on the idea of balancing three doshas namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha along with natural diet, proper life style and some dietary supplements. Ayurveda is called as Arsha in Ayurveda. Due to improper eating and life style habits, tri energies of body gets disturbed and causes vitiation of Vata and Pitta doshas. Vitiated pitta causes accumulation of Ama or toxic matter in digestive tract and Vata (vitiated) causes obstruction of channels. All this leads to a mass hanging down from the anus and present with symptoms mentioned above.
IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT OR NATURAL REMEDY FOR PILES?
Nowadays, Piles, Fistula, Constipation and Indigestion are very common health conditions. As there is no permanent cure for piles and constipation in modern science, alternative treatment is very useful. There are many natural remedies claiming successful treatment of piles, constipation and indigestion. Herbs may support such ailments but one can get natural/dietary supplements with standardized extracts of best quality herbs, also which are formulated under G.M.P guidelines.
IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECT OF USING NATURAL SUPPLEMNT FOR A LONG TIME?
Everybody is different in body constitution genetically and response also varies patient to patient so an Ayurveda expert's consultation is needed for proper dose and duration. Absolutely then there is no point to worry about side effect of natural supplement.