"Piles" is a very common problem. But, patients generally do not tend to consult the physician due to the embarrassing situation. But, if treated in due course of time, the situation can be handled properly.
Piles or hemorrhoids is not an uncommon problem however, and it's one that is prevalent among men and women alike and can be managed easily if diagnosed in time.
WHAT IS AYURVEDIC APPROACH?
Ayurveda calls piles or hemorrhoids as arshas. Here pitta dosha (ayurvedic energy presenting fire) is vitiated due to causative factors like excessive intake of sour, spicy, hot, packed foods, more anger, frustration, stress etc. vitiated pitta dosha leads to impaired digestion and Ama (toxins) gets accumulated in digestive gut. This again causes Vata to get out of control and leads to bloating of gas. Vata takes pitta to anal region and forms pea like structure which hangs downwards.
Piles are the inflamed form of hemorrhoids. These are the small raisings on the anal opening. These cushioned tissues are filled with blood and fibers. Everyone has these cushioned tissues but when they grow bigger, then the situation is called as piles.
HOW COMMON ARE PILES?
Both males and females experience piles. Half of the population gets piles or hemorrhoids by the age of 50. Females are more prone to develop piles during pregnancy due to pressure of the fetus in abdomen.
WHAT ARE TYPES OF PILES?
These are generally of two types:-
- Internal Piles – Where the piles develop in the rectum and anus. These cannot be seen visually, but can be very well felt. If these piles come out of the anus, the situation is known as Prolapsed hemorrhoid. This type of situation is extremely painful. And it may also happen that the patient is not aware of the whole situation at all.
- External Piles –Where the piles develop around and outside the opening of the anus, it becomes external piles. These can give rise to uncomfortable and painful situation coupled with swelling, inflammation and itching.
WHAT ARE MAJOR CAUSES OF PILES?
Some of the basic major causes of this painful disorder are as follows:-
- Irritable bowel movement
- Sitting for long duration
- Liver cirrhosis
- Poor diet low in fiber, high in fat
- Hard labor
- Anal intercourse
- Physical Weakness
The problem of piles occurs when there exists severe pressure on blood vessels and veins in the anal region or there arises weakness of the vein giving rise to varicose veins.
WHAT ARE SYMPTOMS OF PILES?
- A lump hanging down from the anus
- Pain, redness and swollen area around the anus
- Anal itching
- A mucus discharge after passing stools
- Bleeding after passing stools
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR PILES (HEMORRHOIDS)
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Piles Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of piles (hemorrhoids). All of these herbal remedies are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals and side effects.
- Sanjivani Vati - 2 tab. thrice daily with plain water after meal.
- Vara Churna - 1 tsp. twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Pile OFF Capsules - 2 cap. twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tab. three times daily with plain water after meal.
- Drift Ointment - Local application on the affected area.
- Nirgundi oil - Local application on the affected area.
1. Sanjivani Vati
These tablets are useful in any diseases caused by accumulation of endotoxins in the body. The herbs contain effective ayurvedic herbs for treatment of piles and other diseases similar to faulty metabolism.
2. Vara Churna
A herbal supplement containing Amla and 2 more herbs which are cleansing and help in gas, acidity, constipation. It works as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles
3. Pile Off Capsules
The Pile Off capsules as the name suggests help to shrink the pile mass, relieves pain and itching. These are useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. The pile off capsules are 100% natural and are beneficial in internal as well as external piles or even sentinel tag. When used in combination with Kachnaar guggul and Vara churna, they help to eradicate the piles from the root. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrinks.
4. Kanchnaar Guggul
Kanchnaar Guggul tablets are used as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles and other uncontrolled growths in the body. These herbal tablets shrink the pile mass and whenever there is an extra tissue growth in any part of the body. These tablets are not only useful Ayurvedic remedy for piles but also for viral warts, tumors, cysts etc.
Where to buy Piles Care Pack?
If you want to buy Piles Care Pack, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/piles-care-pack.html
Planet Ayurveda is leading manufacturing company of natural products. It is an Indian based company, located at Mohali (Punjab).
- Whole grain foods, Fresh fruits, Green leafy vegetables, and beans should be included in daily diet.
- Papaya, apples and pears are good to opt.
- Prefer prune juice, Carrot juice. However it should be noted that these juices should not be consumed in excess. Radish juice can also be very helpful.
- Products that include caffeine should be seriously avoided. Red meat, bakery products, spicy food should also be avoided.
- Apart from food, it is also important for people to exercise daily as well as get adequate amount of sleep and water.
- Care should be taken to ensure that the problem does not reoccur.