PUNARNAVA CAPSULES – NATURAL TREATMENT OF WATER RETENTION AND EDEMA
Punarnava Capsules are very helpful in the treatment of edema and water retention due to any reasons. It reduces the swellings and inflammation in a natural way. Planet Ayurveda Punarnava is a pure herbal product. Punarnava helps to promote health of the urinary tract and also helps to maintain efficient kidney function. It possesses diuretic properties and supports the body's ability to remove fluids. It helps in water retention caused by any reasons which can be liver, kidney and heart problems or even venous insufficiency.
What is Punarnava?
Botanical Name: Boerhavia diffusa
Family Name: Nyctaginaceae
Common Name: Hog weed, Pig Weed, Tar Vine
- Punarnava is a weed that grows in many parts of India. It is a creeping plant that grows upto 2-3 meters in length. It has pink flowers and green-colored oval fruits. Its leaves, seeds and roots are widely used for medicinal purposes.
- Punarnava was observed by some villagers to spring back to life after being a dead dry plant and thus named 'the Renewer'. "Puna" means Again and Nava means New. So it rejuvenates the cells rather than only eliminating water from the body. So it is useful even where the cells of various organs are damaged.
- Punarnava is used as a kidney and liver tonic.
Benefits of Punarnava
- Punarnava helps in maintaining normal kidney functions
- Punarnava maintains health of the urinary tract
- Punarnava promotes liver health and support respiratory health
- Punarnava supports the body's ability to expel fluids.
- Punarnava is the best natural treatment for water retention and also helps in the weight loss in a smooth way.
Main Indications for use of Punarnava Capsules
- Edema and Water retention
- Kidney dysfunction leading to water retention
- Liver dysfunction leading to water retention
- Heart Dysfunction leading to water retention
Ayurvedic Concept of Punarnava
- According to Ayurveda - the ancient healing system of India; Punarnava possesses bitter, cooling and astringent properties.
- It helps to balance all the three tridoshas i.e. vata, pitta and kapha.
- Punarnava roots are considered as a wonderful diuretic agent and it helps in preventing fluid retention in the body
Medicinal Properties of Punarnava Capsules
- Punarnava is considered to be an excellent heart and kidney tonic
- It helps to maintain healthy skin
- Punarnava helps in the treatment of edema i.e. swelling in various parts of the body
- It helps in clearing the excess of kapha from the chest and stomach
- Punarnava is a rejuvenative and also used in impaired urinary function
- It is used in urinary bladder infections and systemic edema
- It is an excellent herbal supplement for reducing excess fluids, edema and congestion due to excess kapha
- Punarnava is also useful in ascites, congestive heart failure and swelling due to arthritis
- It increases the digestive fire and also absorbs fluids from the digestive system
- It helps in the prevention of intestinal spasms and pain
- It is also recommended in the treatment of diabetes
- Punarnava helps in the treatment of swollen joints with fluid retention, caused due to kapha imbalance
- It aids in the movement of toxins accumulated in the joints by excreting them through the kidneys and urine
- Punarnava is very beneficial in the treatment of gout and arthritis
- It helps to prevent the breakdown of the blood-clotting protein 'fibrin'
- Punarnava is very beneficial in the treatment of urinary tract infections
Buy Punarnava Capsules
No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!
Standardized herbal extract of Punarnava – 500 mg
Other ingredients – No Coloring agents, No flavors, No Preservatives, 100 % Natural, Even the capsule shell is Vegetarian and from plant source. The bottle contains small sachet of desiccant to prevent moisture.
Dosage of Punarnava Capsules - 1-2 capsule twice a day, before meals with plain water
Side Effects: No side effects have been reported so far
Why Planet Ayurveda Punarnava Capsule are the best
- We do not use raw herb powder but 100 % standardized herbal extracts in our products
- We do not use hard gelatin capsules but pure plant cellulose based vegetarian capsules
- We do not mix preservatives, chemicals, starch, gluten, synthetic drugs, coloring agents, flavoring agents, masking agents, stabilizing agents or anything unnatural in our capsules, that's why they are the best and give excellent results
- We put 500 mg standardized extracts whereas others may use 250 mg regular extract + 250 mg herbs powders
- We use herbal extracts made from 100 % organic herbs sourced from natural serene location and organic cultivators rather than purchased from the bulk market or collected from roadside weeds or fields where other crops are growing too.
- Our herbs do not contain any pesticides, heavy metals, microbes as they are all tested and certified by the standardized in house labs.
- We are a US-FDA registered herbal company, GMP certified and ISO 9001-2008 certified company and exporting our products worldwide.