Swine Flu Prevention & Treatment with Natural Remedies
Swine flu (H1N1 influenza) was reported first time in 2009. Swine flu is caused by a virus, which is similar to the virus found in pigs. H1N1 flu is a seasonal flu active during December, January, February and March.
WHAT IS SWINE FLU?
It is a respiratory infection of pigs caused by type A influenza viruses. Common symptoms of infected pig are fever, depression, coughing (barking), discharge from the nose, difficulties in breathing, and redness in eyes and loss of appetite.
CAN HUMAN CAN BE INFECTED WITH SWINE FLU?
Yes. Human are not infected by pig virus but variant of this virus infect the human. The first reported variant of this virus was named as H1 N1 (2009) and there on number of virus variants were identify. The swine flu is one of the challenging infection spreading throughout the world.
HOW SWINE FLU IS TRANSMITTED?
Directly from pigs to people. The infected human with a flu virus that normally circulates in pigs, called as 'variant viruses'. These infections generally starts from people staying near to infected pigs, such as in pig farms or brought to exhibition at fairs. When infected pig squeezes, or cough, the droplets with infected influenza spread from air and infections spread on. Thereafter, the virus spreads through air, touch, inhaling etc. It is a frequent infection rises every year with a life-threatening challenges.
SYMPTOMS OF SWINE FLU
- Sore throat
- Muscle pains
- Severe headache
- Upper respiratory tract infections, it spreads from person to person by mouth and nasal secretions (cough, sneeze, talking) or by direct contact with an infected person. The most important thing for you to do if you have a mild respiratory infection is to stay home.
NATURAL REMEDIES TO FLU
- Stay away from people showing symptoms of flu like nasal congestion, fever etc.
- Do not share food, glasses or forks and avoid sudden change in temperature
- Keep kitchen and bathroom disinfected with bleach. Disinfect toys, phone, door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol. Frequently wash hands using disinfectants and hand wash.
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C, (papaya, carrot, orange, lemon and pineapple) are the best natural remedies for swine flu.
- Make a tea mixing 1 tablespoon bayberry bark, 1 table spoon ginger root, and ½ tablespoon cayenne powder in one cup of boiling water.
- Tulsi: Eat fresh 3-5 leaves of properly rinsed leaves of Tulsi. It clears your lungs and strengthen your immunity.
- Aloe Vera: take a teaspoon of Aloe-Vera to boost your immunity.
- Take a glass of hot milk and add small measure of turmeric (haldi).
- Do exercise daily like breathing exercise, and walk to keep lungs active.
- Steam inhalation with eucalyptus or chamomile thrice a day can relive from congestion from the lungs.
- Cover your nose and mouth with cloth or mask.
AYURVEDIC MEDICINES TO PREVENT SWINE FLU WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS
In Ayurveda, the care of such stubborn infections, like flu, have been described. It is now evident the traditional medicinal plants possess various medicinal properties and are highly effective to treat virus borne diseases. In herbal extracts of herbs shows antimicrobial activities, remove toxins from blood and boost the immunity. These herbs rejuvenate and give longevity to the body.
We are presenting three different products, which effectively works on your immunity to fight against Swine Flu.
1. Giloy Capsules
Giloy has been mentioned in Ayurveda for its antipyretic, anti - inflammatory and immune booster properties. It has tremendous role in strengthening your immunity, kills the pathogenic microbes. The herbal extract of Giloy has positive results to inactivate the swine flu. The herbal extract of Giloy in form of capsule will enhance your immunity, purify blood, kills flu virus and rejuvenate the body. Giloy capsules are 100% pure and do not cause any side effects.
Dose - 1 Capsule twice daily.
2. Aller-G Care
Aller-G is the combination of herbal extracts of four different herbs, Haridra, Neem, Shirish and Ashwagandha. These four herbs work synergistically and fight against respiratory borne infections, allergies and removal of toxins. Haridra acts against allergy, inflammations and acts as an anti-microbial agent. Neem is a popular medicine as antiseptic and disinfectant. Neem purifies blood, and works against allergy. Shirish is one the best known herb, which removes poison from body. Poisons are the accumulated metabolites inside the body, which interferes with our immunity and weakens it. Shirish removes the accumulated substances from boy and boost our immunity. Ashwagandha, an 'Indian ginseng' is well known herb to fight against allergies. Aller-G Care is the best remedy to Asthma, sneezing, rhinitis, sinusitis, allergies and flu.
Dose - 1 Capsule twice daily.
3. Immune Magic
Immune magic capsules (500 mg) is formulated by combining 4 different herbs, Grape seed, Cow colostrum, Bhumi Amla and Green tea . The constituents of herbal extract of these 4 herbs work synergistically and boost your overall immunity. Immune magic capsules is a unique formulation because it is rich in anti-oxidant activity, antimicrobial activity and immunity booster. On the other hand, cow colostrum is the rich source of antibodies proliferation, therefore, provides strong immunity. While Grape seeds, Bhumi Amla and Green tea are the best anti-oxidants. Immune Magic is a natural scavenger of virus (flu), bacteria, chemicals and toxins. It is a best remedy to care flu, bronchitis, sinuses, infections and upper respiratory infections. Together they give strength to the defense mechanism at cellular level.
Dose - 1 Capsule twice daily.
Where to buy these herbal remedies?
To buy these herbal remedies, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products.html.
The regular use of above given herbal remedies will strengthen your immunity and protect you from respiratory infections like cold, cough, sneezing, sinuses etc. It is a best immunity wall to protect your family.