Sexual health is also as important as good physical health. One should never feel shy to share their sexual problems. Sometimes these problems ruin self esteem and social life. There is nothing bad to talk about sex problems and relationships. Because these complications can become the reason of frictions in married couples.
Oligospermia, refers to semen with a low concentration of sperms and is a common finding in male infertility Often semen with a decreased sperm concentration may also show significant abnormalities in sperm morphology and motility. Sperm count is considered lower than normal if one have sperm less than 15 million per milliliter of semen. Oligospermia results in inability to conceive a child.
SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH OLIGOSPERMIA
- Problem in sexual functioning like difficulty to maintain erection (Erectile dysfunction).
- Infertility is the major symptom. Female partner is not able to conceive even after the months or mating.
- Lump formation, pain or swelling in testicle area.
- Reduction in facial, body hair or other signs like hormonal imbalance.
WHAT CAN BE THE CAUSES OF OLIGOSPERMIA?
- Infection – Sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea or HIV which interfere with sperm health and hinder the passage of sperms. There are some infection which may result in permanent testicular destruction and results in infertility.
- Ejaculation problems - There are various health conditions like urethra, prostate or bladder surgery which is responsible for this problem. Certain medications may also result in ejaculatory complications.
- Tumors – Tumors also affects the reproductive organs which affect the male fertility.
- Hormonal imbalances – Pituitary, hypothalamus and testicles produce hormones which are necessary for sperm production. Imbalances of these hormones result in impairment of sperm production.
- Blockage in tubules which transports sperm, this problem also leads to oligospermia.
- Chromosome defects like Klinefelter's syndrome, Kallmann's syndrome and kartagener's syndrome are responsible for infertility.
- Certain medications like steroid use, cancer medications, use of certain antifungal or antibiotics lead to impairment in sperm production.
- Wearing tight clothes and doing sitting jobs for prolonged periods may cause the increase in temperature of scrotum which results in decreased sperm production.
- Alcohol consumption may lower testosterone levels and results in the decreased sperm production.
- Smoking may also be responsible for lowering the sperm count.
- Emotional stress, obesity may also be responsible for lowering the sperm count.
CAUSE OF OLIGOSPERMIA IN AYURVEDA
In Ayurveda, oligospermia is called Shukra kshaya. It causes napunskata (impotency). Mainly there are three doshas –vata, pitta and kapha in Ayurveda which are required for a healthy body. Imbalance in any of three doshas results in health complications. Oligospermia is the result of imbalanced pitta dosha which leads to loss of shukra dhatu. In old age shukra kshaya is physiological as a result of dhatu kshaya. There are various herbs and natural compounds in Ayurveda which are quite beneficial to treat this problem.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR OLIGOSPERMIA BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Tribulus Power Pack for ayurvedic treatment of oligozoospermia. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
HOW TO USE?
- Atirasadi Churna: 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water or milk, 1/2 hr. after meals.
- Tribulus Power: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water, 1/2 hr. after meals.
- Chandraprabha Vati: 2 tablets twice daily, with plain water, 1/2 hr. after meals.
- Shilajit Capsules: 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water, 1/2 hr. after meals.
- Tri-bull Oil: As per instructions on the packaging. Once every alternate day.
- Rativallabhakhya Tail: The appropriate quantity of oil may be massaged once a day or as directed by the physician.
1. ATIRASADI CHURNA
Atirasadi churna is the wonderful formulation of Planet Ayurveda and supports the good male reproductive health. Thus this herbal remedy is quite effective in the treatment of oligospermia.
This herbal formulation is an amazing blend of 13 herbs which are given below:-
|S. No.||Indian Name||English Name||Latin Name||Qty|
|1.||Safed Musli||Musli||Chlorophytum borivilianum||30 gm|
|2.||Kali Musli||Black Musale||Curculigo orchioides||20 gm|
|3.||Semal Musli||Silk Cotton Tree||Salmalia malabarica||20 gm|
|4.||Gokshura||Puncture twine||Tribulus terrestris||20 gm|
|5.||Shatavari||Asparagus||Asparagus racemosus||20 gm|
|6.||Ashwagandha||Winter Cherry||Withania somnifera||20 gm|
|7.||Akarkara||Pellitory||Anacyclus pyrethrum||20 gm|
|8.||Vidari Kand||Hawaiian Baby Woodrose||Pueraria tuberosa||10 gm|
|9.||Varahi Kand||Wild Yam||Dioscorea tuberosa||10 gm|
|10.||Safed Behmen||Centaurea||Centaurea behen||10 gm|
|11.||Jaiphal/Javitri||Nutmeg/Mace||Myristica fragrans||10 gm|
|12.||Taalmakhana||Hygrophila||Hygrophila spinosa||05 gm|
|13.||Kesar||Saffron||Crocus sativus||05 gm|
2. TRIBULUS POWER
Planet Ayurevda offers an herbal product Tribulus power which is available in the form of capsules. This herbal product is prepared from the pure extract of Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris). This herb helps to increase testosterone levels and increase the blood flow to penis which helps to improve the functioning of sex organs. Thus this herb helps to maintain the good sperm health and hence proves as an effective remedy for the treatment of oligospermia.
3. CHANDERPRABHA VATI
Chanderprabha vati is the wonderful blend of various natural ingredients and helps to maintain overall health of body. Herbs used in the formulation of this product are packed with miraculous properties and helps to maintain the good male reproductive health. Each Tablet is 500 mg.
Major Ingredients are:
|Sr. No.||Latin Name||Sanskrit Name||Parts|
|8||Emblica officinalis||Amalaki (Amla)||4|
|11||Tinospora cordifolia||Guduchi (Giloy)||4|
|17||Rock salt||Saindhav Lavan||4|
|18||Sodium sulphate||Suvarchal Lavan||4|
|19||Balck salt||Vida Lavan||4|
Ref. Ayurvedic Text - Sharangdhar/Chapter of Diabetes
4. SHILAJIT CAPSULES
Shilajit capsules are pure extract of natural compound named as Shilajit (Asphaltum). This natural compound helps to improve the spermatogenesis. Thus it helps to increase the sperm production. This herbal remedy for oligospermia is quite effective and gives the satisfactory results in males.
5. TRIBULL OIL
This is herbal oil made from the combination of various herbs like Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Gambhari chal (Gmelina arborea), Kaner root (Nerium oleander), Vjradanti (Barleria prionitis) and various other natural compounds. This oil helps to support the male reproductive organs.
6. MASSAGE CREAM
This herbal product is available in the form of cream and helps to support the male reproductive organs.
Where to buy Tribulus Power Pack?
To buy Tribulus Power Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/tribulus-power-pack.html