LEMON GRASS-Herbal Remedy for Arthritis
Botanical Name : Cymbopogon Citratus
Family Name : Poaceae
Other Name : Lemongrass, Ginger Grass
- Lower back pain
- Bladder disorders
- Stomach aches
- Digestive problems
- Circulatory problems
How to use in different diseases
- lemon tea is useful for flatulence, digestive disorders and cramping pains.
- Lemon grass oil is helpful in gout , arthritis and sprains.
- Lemon paste is beneficial for ringworms.
- The herb is to treat fever, intestinal worm, leoprasy ,fever ,upse stomach ,cough,cold , asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- It acts as an sedative.
- The leaves powder is useful for diarrhoea. The powder is taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day with water.
- The whole plant is also beneficial for skin conditions like acne, pores etc.
- It is also useful for nervous disorders.
Tea- 2 to 4gm
Oil – Twice daily
Powder-3 to 6 gm