Cancer is also known as malignancy. It is an abnormal growth of cells. It is regarded as fatal and complicated disease. It is known to grow out of control and affect the surrounding tissue and organs. With a period of time, toxins collect at the site of a particular organ; it may result in fatal growth in its surrounding cells. The groups of cells accumulate and produce swelling at the site. Nearby cells and tissues are also affected if the toxins are not removed as the diseased cells are circulated to other parts of the body through the blood stream.
TYPES OF CANCER
There are many types of cancers. Cancers are classified on the basis of type of cells that the tumor cell originated from. These include:
- Carcinoma- Cancer derived from epithelial cells. This group of cancer is common. It includes cancer such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, pancreas and colon cancer
- Sarcoma- Cancer arise from connective tissues (bone, cartilage, fat, nerve)
- Lymphoma and Leukemia- These are originated from cell that make blood. It is more common in children.
- Germ cell tumor- Cancer derived from pluripotent cells, more often present in testicles and ovary
- Blastoma- Cancer derived from immature precursor cells or embryonic tissue.
There are more than 100 types of cancer like breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer; prostate cancer etc. symptom and cause vary according to type and location of cancer.
Some common symptoms include:
- Unusual bleeding
- Nagging cough
- Indigestion problems or trouble swallowing.
- Unexplained weight loss
- Skin changes
There are many reasons of cancer.
Some of the common reasons are:
- Carcinogens like tobacco, arsenic, radiation etc
- More exposure of sunlight and ultraviolet rays
- Excessive use of alcohol
- Lack of physical activity
- Damage or mutation in the DNA resulting in the damage to the genes involved in cell division.
- Cigarette smoking
- Exposure to radiation from X-rays, gamma rays, cellular phones and cell phone towers.
DIAGNOSIS AND TESTS
Cancer diagnosis begins with physical exam and complete medical history. It includes laboratory test i.e. blood test, urine test, stool test may indicate cancer.
If tumor is detected then imaging test are helpful which are following:
- CT scan
- Ultra sound
TREATMENT OF CANCER
There are many types of treatments for cancer. It depends upon the type and stage of cancer. This may include radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone therapy and surgery.
AYURVEDIC VIEW OF CANCER
Treatment of cancer by Ayurveda is very in depth. It treats the disease according to the specific nature of the patient, the aggravated body energies involved and the body tissues are affected. Treatment does not only focus on the area of malignancy but on the entire body system.
Treatment includes the administration of blood cleansing herbs along with the adoption of detoxifying diet. Circulatory stimulant also prescribed to promote circulation of blood, increase efficient elimination of toxins and assist in healing tissues. Immunity restoring herbs and minerals are given to boost strength of patient. The patient needs to heal themselves at the very deepest level of their individuality. Meditation, counseling, yoga, pranayama and the studying of spiritual philosophy are all recommended for support in this aspect of personal healing.
HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO SUPPORT CANCER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda's herbal supplements are very helpful to relieve health and medical condition in healthy and natural way. These herbs are helpful in improving immune system of body and improve all ailments of body. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony.
Planet Ayurveda's herbal supplements are very helpful in fighting various type of cancer. These herbal supplements are prepared from different herbs which works together in an optimal manner to fight cancer at cellular level. These herbal supplements are very effective against cancer cells and reduces the infection in body.
These are 100% natural product which is helpful in various types of cancer without any side effects.
1. Ashwgandha Capsules
It is 100% natural product obtained from Ashwgandha (Withania somnifera).
Uses - It possesses natural rejunvating properties to the body. It is also used in fatigue, stress and weakness.
Dose - 1-2 Capsules twice daily, with plain water, after meals.
2. Curcumin capsules
It is obtained from Curcuma longa which is rich in medicinal properties. It is anti-oxidant in nature that reduces the free radicals from body thereby improving health and immunity. This herb has power against infection and toxins. It is also helpful in many malignant cancers.
Dose- 1-2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. Kachnaar guggul
This is a natural product obtained from mixture of kachnar bark (Bauhinia variegata), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum) and Varuna (Crataeva religiosa).
Uses- It helps to maintain cells and tissues healthy.
Dose: 1-2 tablets twice daily with lukewarm water.
4. Tulsi Capsules
This is natural extract obtained from pure tulsi (Ocimum sanctum).
- It has strong anti-oxidant properties that eliminate antioxidants from body.
- It has overall effective results in respiratory system.
- It has anti- inflammatory property.
- It is also useful in treatment of cough, cold, flu and headaches.
Dose- 1-2 capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals
5. Chanderprabha vati
This tablet contains mixture of different herbs for eg. Shilajit (Asphaltum), Sugar (Shakara), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Amla (Emblica officinalis) etc.
Uses- It has calming effect on entire body. It is one of the most potent adaptogen and stress busters that cause relaxation of tenseness. This is effective against infection and helps to lose weight.
Dose- 2 tablets twice a day after meal with plane water.
5. Guggul capsules
This is obtained from Guggul (Commiphora mukul).
- It has antioxidant property.
- It has blood purifying property.
- It is useful in many health conditions.
- It revitalizing cells and therefore rejuvenates them.
- It has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving property.
Dose- 1-2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
Where to buy Crab Care Pack?
To buy Crab Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/crab-care-pack.html
Cancer can be avoiding by taking some natural preventions that are as following:
- Avoid use of alcohol
- Avoid intake of tobacco
- Eat diet full of natural nutrients that fight against cancer
- Reduce sugar intake
- Reduce high fat diet.