Aamvatantak Churna - Effective Herbal Remedy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
According to Ayurveda, Rheumatoid Arthritis is known as Aamvata in ayurveda. Aama which is a sticky harmful substance is the root cause for all types of autoimmune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis. Aamvatantak churna is an amazing and special formulation formulation of Planet Ayurveda is very special product to manage the condition. Amvatantak churna contains herbs like ashwagandha, methika, shonth, gorakhmundi etc. These medicines are Anti-inflammatory; Analgesic; Antioxidant and Immunity booster so help to reduces pain, tenderness, inflammation of the joints and gives relief. Aamvatantak churn also help in nourishment of joints and gives strength to the joints as well as body too. Therefore we can say that Aamvatantak Churna is recommended to preserve over all health of the body. Aamvatantak churna is 100 percent natural product and made from pure herbs. It does not contain any chemical or preservative. Here products undergo quality check so that best quality products with potency reach to all people.
Herbs in Aam-Vaat-Antak Churna
AamVaat Antak Churna is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it.It contains very effective herbs for Rheumatoid arhtirits and joint pains. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C.It is a very effective herbal remedy for Rheumatoid arthritis and every other form or arthritis without causing any side effects.
Ingredients in Aamvatantak Powder
|Trigonella foenum graecum
|Rice field weed
1. Ashwagandha-Winter Cherry (Withania somnifera) : Ashwagandha is adaptogenic, relieves anxiety and stress. It is also an effective anti-inflammatory and relieves the joint pains naturally. Ancient Ayurveda physicians use this herb in severe cases of crippling rheumatoid arthritis, especially when there is deformity in the joint structure due to erosions. It helps in preventing the depletion of calcium from the joints, reduces the pain and helps in building the body strength. It is also useful in anemica associated with Rheumatoid arthritis. This makes it a very effective among many other herbs for Rheumatoid arthritis. Ashwagandha is also useful herb for diabetic neuropathy, weakness, fatigue and weight loss due to diabetes. It improves overall well being. It has been used in Ayurveda for 'Vata and Kapha' disorders. It is very much effective in swollen joints, inflammatory conditions of joints. Ashwagandha is therefor very useful herbal remedy for Rheumatoid arhtirits.
2. Methi-Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): According to Ayurveda, "Aama" & " Vata" are responsible for causing problems in the joints and severe joint pains. Fenugreek is an effective herbal remedy for Rheumatoid arthritis. Fenugreek has multiple uses as it not only causes remission in inflammatory and painful joint conditions but also a useful method to control pain due to 'Vata'.
3. Suranjan-Automn Crocus (Colchicum automnale): This herb is not only useful in Rheumatoid Arthritis but also it has role in disturbed uric acid metabolism. Ayurveda utilizes this herb for painful joints swollen due to imbalance in uric acid metabolism. This herb is a source of drug 'Colchicine' used in modern medicine for decreasing uric acid production. It reduces the pain and inflammation in the joints naturally. The use in aamvatantak churna makes this herbal powder an very useful natural medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and joint pains due to other reasons. Thereby making the Aamvatantak churna a unique and effective ayurvedic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Gorakhmundi (Rice Field Weed): It is another effective herb for regularizing the uric acid metabolism. This plant can also help to care weak vital power, gas problems, enlargement of spleen as well as painful joints. It is useful in cleansing the system and reducing symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Haridra (Curcuma longa) is known to have inflammatory, Analgesic, Antioxidant and Immunity booster properties so help to reduces pain, tenderness, inflammation of the joints and therefore gives relief. It also help in nourishment of joints and gives strength to the joints as well as body too. Curcuma longa acts wonderfully to preserve overall health of the body.
6. Sonth (Zingiber officinale): Commonly known as 'Dry Ginger' is a very useful 'ama' removing or detoxifying herb. It is a potent pain killer as well as anti-inflammatory herb. It acts as a powerful natural remedy to reduce joint pains and swelling. It is one of the major herbs described in Ayurvedic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis.
1/2 to 1 teaspoonful twice daily, after meals with plain water or Aloe vera juice or Kumari Saar.
To buy Aamvatantak Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/aamvatantak-churna.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is an auto immune disease. It is most common type of inflammatory arthritis that is a condition which causes pain, swelling, stiffness and also loss of functions of the joints. Joints affected in rheumatoid arthritis are hands, feet and wrist joint. Our immune system fights against infections attacking our body and gives us protection. Here in auto immune disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis our immune system attacks the cells that lines the joints and presents the signs and symptoms of it.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a condition that occurs at any age and can affect children and young people also. This takes place in all ethnic groups and in all parts of the world. O.A is a common type of arthritis which occurs mostly in old age where as R.A is an auto immune disease that happens when own immune system attacks over the body tissues due to its weakness and besides joints R.A can affect eyes, lungs and mouth also. As it takes several months to years to develop so called as Cooked Food Disease!
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Exact causes are not known that why this painful condition takes place but genes, hormones and environmental factors are responsible somewhere.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Swelling, pain and tenderness of joints of body like hands, feet and wrist. These vary from person to person and may come and go.
Pain - Pain in R.A is throbbing or aching sort of. It worst usually in the morning and even worsts more after having rest.
Stiffness -There is joints stiffness which also aggravates during the morning time. Morning stiffness is a sign of osteoarthritis also that goes off usually within half an hour but in rheumatoid arthritis it takes a long time to go.
Redness with warmth - The lining of the joints that are affected is hot, painful and tender to touch. They appear red in color.
Sometimes person with R.A can experience flare – Ups when condition with symptoms is severe and worst. It can affect other body parts also like inflammation of the tear glands, inflammation of the salivary glands, inflammation of the lining of the heart and lungs.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Vikram Chauhan recommends their patients herbal remedies to manage the painful condition like Aamvatantak Churna, Joint Aid Capsule, Boswellia Curcumin Capsule, RumoGin 5 Capsules and Ashwagandha Capsule. All these wonderful herbal products contain anti-inflammatory, analgesic, immunity modulator properties that help to subside the symptoms like pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of functions of the joints.
God has blessed us with many Effective herbs for rheumatoid arthritis but we must know how to use them properly. Although there are many effective herbs for Rheumatoid arthritis, but Aamvatantak churna is a powerful herbal blend of without any chemicals or preservatives but pure herbs and very useful in all forms of Rheumatism and joint pains.
Rheumatism is a complicated problem not only causing joint pains but also permanent joint damage leading to deformities. So the problem needs good attention and good treatment care. Ayurvedic treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis consists of reduction in pain and swelling as well as cleansing the debris and reducing the joint inflammation. The herbs in this product are described in Ayurvedic medicine as most effective herbs for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Therefore these herbs offer an effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Rheumatism, and ther types of Arthritis.
The following combination of herbs is effective for Rheumatoid arthrits as per recommendation by Dr. Vikram Chauhan - MD (Ayurveda).
RA Care Pack
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 2 capsule twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Boswellia Curcumin - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Aamvatantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water, before meals.
- RumoGin 5 Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Joint Aid Plus - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Yograj Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water, after meals.
To buy RA Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/ra-care-pack.
All these herbal supplements act at various stages of the Rheumatoid arthritis and helps in relieving the joint pain, swelling around the joint, helps in arresting the progress of the disease and improves the life style of the patient. I found these products very effective and I won't recommend that patients should use corticosteroids for inflammation or immunosuppresents like methotrexate to fight rheumatoid arthritis. We should believe in nature's power of healing and herbs has much to offer us in rheumatism as well.