Agrimony - Herbal Remedy For Ulcer
- Botanical: Agrimonia Eupatoria
- Family: N.O. Rosaceae
- Other Name- Church steeples, Cocklebur, Sticklewort
Uses od Agrimony
- Sore throat
- Menstrual pain
- Skin conditions
- Liver pain
- Sores and Bruises
- Blood diseases
- Internal bleeding
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Uniary infection
How to use in Different Diseases
- It is useful as a tonic for aiding recovery from winter colds, fevers, and diarrhea.
- It has an astringent action and useful for ulcers
- The leaves is to cure sores, blemishes, and pimples, wounds and other skin conditions
- It is useful in blood purification. Agrimony Herb protects against viral infections and support healthy liver and bladder function.
- A strong decoction is useful for scrofulous sores. It should be taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day.
- The suppository with cocoa butter is useful for piles ans tape worms
- A poultice is to treat migraines problems
- Fluid extract- 10 to 60 drops.
- An infusion- 1-4 gm
- Decoction-10 to 15ml
- Tincture- 4oz
- Tonic- 10 to 15ml
- Fluid extract ,Suppository , Tea, Ointment , Decoctions ,Poultice, Tonic