People across the world suffer from different types of diseases, which are caused due to allergy. They may get asthma, pollen grain allergy, hay fever, allergic rhinitis etc. But the oldest medication form, Ayurveda is a key to get away from these allergies. Ayurvedic herbal medicines help to retain the balance in the body and enhance the immune system.
Basic Causes of Allergy
It is said in Ayurveda that if there is any disorder in the levels of vata, kapha and pitta dosha, then it gives rise to diseases. Vata allergy occurs due to excess dryness. Pitta allergy occurs due to inflamed sinuses. Kapha allergy occurs due to congestion. Allergies mainly occur due to the imbalances in the pitta and vata doshas.
The Major Causes of Allergies are Given Below:-
- Pollen grains
- Dust mites
- Animal proteins
- Insect parts
- Some cosmetics
- Certain food items like wheat, egg, soy, shellfish, treenut, peanut
- Some medicines like ibuprofen, penicillin
- Various vaccines, venom of insects
Major Symptoms of Allergy
The various symptoms of allergy are given below. It takes place as the immune system of the body reacts to the allergens. Any undesirable change in the body is the main symptom of allergy.
- Running Nose
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Breath Shortness
- Swelling of membranes
- Dry skin
- Intense itching
Herbal Remedies for Allergy by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda gives a range of various herbal remedies for example Allergy Care Pack for natural treatment of Allergy. Best quality herbs are put to use while preparing these remedies and adhering to the principles of Ayurveda. These remedies are utterly natural, pure and vegetarian. These remedies are free from chemicals, preservatives, additives and any side effects.
- Tulsi Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Pranrakshak Churna - 1 teaspoonful, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Aller-G Care - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
1. Tulsi Capsules
This capsule is made from the extracts of pure and holy herb, Tulsi. This herb has a religious importance, due to which it is considered divine. It involves anti-allergic (from ursolic acid), anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory (from eugenol oil) features. It is a lucrative, worthwhile and beneficial herb, which treats asthma and other allergies. Other than this, Tulsi is used to treat fever and common cold, cough, sore throat, stress, headaches, eye disorders and teeth disorders. Moreover, Tulsi is also helpful in treating mouth infections, skin diseases, insect bites, heart disorders, respiratory disorders and kidney stones.
2. Praanrakshak Churna
This supplement is prepared from the correct amount of mixture of the friendly and healthy natural herbs of Ayurveda. The ingredients of the churna are vaasa, anantmool, bharangi, madhuyashti, dalchini and shirish. The elements of the churna are responsible for cracking the mucous in the lungs. Thus, they prove to be auspicious for treating the allergy and show good results in treating cough or bleeding in cough or other types of respiratory troubles. Not only this, the supplement is helpful in treating asthma and all other lungs/ respiratory related issues.
3. Aller-G Care
These Capsules inhibits the advantages of many pure natural herbs or their extracts. This supplement is totally chemical free and the herbs involved helps to fight the allergy. This has extracts of neem, haridra, ashwaghandha and shirish.
- Neem is empowered with many properties like anti-allergic, anti-diabetic, anti-septic, anti-baterial, anti-viral, blood purifier and liver detoxifier. Thus, it is used in many Ayurvedic medicines. It heals acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin illness.
- Haridra provides similar results as that of neem. This herb has active anti-inflammatory aspect. This is useful for cleaning toxins from the body and treats all sorts of respiratory tract diseases/ allergies.
- Ashwaghandha calms the reaction occurred due to allergy and energizes the defense structure of the body. It holds withanolides and withaferin sterodies, which are useful for treating the allergy effect.
- Shirish is a detoxifier, which helps in regulating out all the toxins from the body.
Aller-G Care is a solution to many distinct allergies and helps to heal them out to a huge extent.
4. Curcumin Capsules
It is made from turmeric herb, which is commonly found in east and South Asian countries. Curcumin is an active element of turmeric with excellent characteristics such as anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-septic, anti-amyloid and anti-oxidating. The report shows that curcumin delivers a positive outcome in all types of allergies.
To buy Allergy Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/allergy-care-pack
Diet and Lifestyle
- Try to stay away from cold food, citrus fruits, yogurt, cheese, oil/sticky food.
- Timely consume your meals and take fresh food stuffs.
- Try to avoid constipation.
- Practice yoga and meditation
One can surely stay away from allergy and its outcomes by following these Ayurvedic medications given by Planet Ayurveda.