WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY PILES?
Piles or also known as hemorrhoids are dilated or swollen veins around the rectum and around the anal opening. The pile mass is a bunch of small veins which can be correlated as cushions of tissues within the anal canal containing blood vessels.
Constipation, indigestion, irregular eating habits and prolonged sitting habits can lead to development of piles.
SYMPTOMS OF PILES (HEMORRHOIDS)
- Itchiness around the anus
- Bleeding after passing stools
- A lump hanging down from the anus
- A mucus discharge after passing stools
COMPLICATIONS OF HEMORRHOIDS
If care is not taken at right time, piles or hemorrhoids may create complications like:-
- Anemia - Chronic blood loss from hemorrhoids may causes anemia. This may result in fatigue and weakness.
- Strangulated hemorrhoids - If blood supply to the internal hemorrhoids is cut off, it may be strangulated that can cause severe pain and tissue damage.
HOW IT CAN BE CORELATED IN AYURVEDA?
Ayurveda is called as Arsha in Ayurveda. Due to improper eating and life style habits, tri energies of body gets disturbed and causes vitiation of Vata and Pitta doshas. Vitiated pitta causes accumulation of Ama or toxic matter in digestive tract and Vata (vitiated) causes obstruction of channels. All this leads to a mass hanging down from the anus and present with symptoms mentioned above.
IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT OR NATURAL REMEDY FOR PILES?
Nowadays, Piles, Fistula, Constipation and Indigestion are very common health conditions. As there is no permanent cure for piles and constipation in modern science, so alternative treatment is very useful. There are many herbal remedies claiming successful treatment of piles, constipation and indigestion.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR PILES (HEMORRHOIDS) BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Piles Care Pack for alternative treatment of piles (hemorrhoids). These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These remedies are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Sanjivani Vati - 2 tablets three times daily with warm water after meal.
- Vara Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Pile OFF Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets three times daily with warm water after meal.
- Drift Ointment - Local application on the affected area.
- Nirgundi oil - Local application on the affected area.
1. Sanjivani Vati
These tablets are useful in any diseases caused by accumulation of endotoxins in the body. The herbs contain effective ayurvedic herbs for treatment of piles and other diseases similar to faulty metabolism.
2. Vara Churna
A herbal supplement containing Amla and 2 more herbs which are cleansing and help in gas, acidity, constipation. It works as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles
3. Pile Off Capsules
The Pile Off capsules as the name suggests help to shrink the pile mass, relieves pain and itching. These are useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. The pile off capsules are 100 % natural and are beneficial in internal as well as external piles or even sentinel tag. When used in combination with Kanchnaar Guggul and Vara churna, they help to eradicate the piles from the root. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrinks.
4. Kanchnaar Guggul
Kanchnaar Guggul tablets are used as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles and other uncontrolled growths in the body. These herbal tablets shrink the pile mass and whenever there is an extra tissue growth in any part of the body. These tablets are not only useful Ayurvedic remedy for piles but also for viral warts, tumors, cysts etc.
To buy Piles Care Pack, visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/piles-care-pack
- Try Sitz bath daily 2 to 3 times. Soak anal region in a tub containing plain water or Luke warm water. Take one sitting for almost 15 to 20 min.
- Keep anal area clean but do not use any perfumed tissues or dry papers.
- Apply cold packs to have some relief from pain.
- Avoid constipation, opt for fiber rich diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid eating outside.
- Do not strain yourself and go to pass motions as soon as you feel to urge.
- Do not sit on a hard surface or seat for a long time or better avoid totally.
- Be active and exercise daily.
- If you are obese, try to come out in shape so that you can deal with piles also.