WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY PILES?
Piles or also known as hemorrhoids are dilated or swollen veins around the rectum and around the anal opening. The pile mass is a bunch of small veins which can be correlated as cushions of tissues within the anal canal containing blood vessels.
Constipation, indigestion, irregular eating habits and prolonged sitting habits can lead to development of piles.
SYMPTOMS OF PILES (HEMORRHOIDS)
- Itchiness around the anus
- Bleeding after passing stools
- A lump hanging down from the anus
- A mucus discharge after passing stools
COMPLICATIONS OF HEMORRHOIDS
If care is not taken at right time, piles or hemorrhoids may create complications like:-
- Anemia - Chronic blood loss from hemorrhoids may causes anemia. This may result in fatigue and weakness.
- Strangulated hemorrhoids - If blood supply to the internal hemorrhoids is cut off, it may be strangulated that can cause severe pain and tissue damage.
HOW IT CAN BE CORELATED IN AYURVEDA?
Ayurveda is called as Arsha in Ayurveda. Due to improper eating and life style habits, tri energies of body gets disturbed and causes vitiation of Vata and Pitta doshas. Vitiated pitta causes accumulation of Ama or toxic matter in digestive tract and Vata (vitiated) causes obstruction of channels. All this leads to a mass hanging down from the anus and present with symptoms mentioned above.
IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT OR NATURAL REMEDY FOR PILES?
Nowadays, Piles, Fistula, Constipation and Indigestion are very common health conditions. As there is no permanent cure for piles and constipation in modern science, so alternative treatment is very useful. There are many herbal remedies claiming successful treatment of piles, constipation and indigestion.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR PILES (HEMORRHOIDS) BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Piles Care Pack for alternative treatment of piles (hemorrhoids). These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These remedies are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Vara Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Pile OFF Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Triphala Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Arshkuthar Ras - 1 tablet twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Suran Vatak - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Nirgundi Oil - For local application on the affected area.
1. Arshkuthar Ras
Arshkuthar Ras is a herbomineral tablet preparation used to manage piles and all kinds of nadi vrana (sinus wounds). The ingredients include Suran churna (Amorphophallus paeoniifolius), danti mool (Baliospermum Montanum), Shuddha tankan (Citrus tankan), snuhi ksheera (extracts of Euphorbia nerifolia) etc. Along with the management of piles it can be given in various other conditions to reduce inflammation and swelling, External mass and in constipation. Snuhi ksheera has a piercing effect on piles mass which inturn reduces it gradually and ease the pain if it occurs, thus reducing vata and kapha dosha.
2. Vara Churna
A herbal supplement containing Amla and 2 more herbs which are cleansing and help in gas, acidity, constipation. It works as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles
3. Pile Off Capsules
The Pile Off capsules as the name suggests help to shrink the pile mass, relieves pain and itching. These are useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. The pile off capsules are 100 % natural and are beneficial in internal as well as external piles or even sentinel tag. When used in combination with Kanchnaar Guggul and Vara churna, they help to eradicate the piles from the root. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrinks.
4. Triphala Guggul
Triphala Guggul is one of the classical Ayurvedic formulations which is useful in various health conditions. The formulation consists of herbs such as Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), etc. This formulation consists of anti-inflammatory properties and laxative properties. Thus by relieving constipation and reducing inflammation this remedy is helpful in managing the condition of Piles.
5. Nirgundi Oil
Nirgundi oil is an Ayurvedic preparation which is mentioned in classics. The formulation has really great and effective results as a healing agent. The formulation has ingredients like Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Tila Oil (Oil of Sesamum indicum), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) and others. The leaves as well as stem of nirgundi plant is generally used in preparation of nirgundi oil. Nirgundi is known for its several benefits as per Ayurveda. The nirgundi oil is really effective as an analgesic, helpful in specific type arthritis and also has its impact on haemorrhoids if applied locally.
6. Suran Vatak
Suran Vatak is prepared by Planet Ayurveda under the strict surveillance of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners. These tablets are the choice of medicine for Piles as per classical texts. The tablets consists of ingredients such as Suran (Amorphophallus campanulatus), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bhallataka (Semicarpus anacardium), Pippali (Piper longum), Twak (Cinnamon), etc. This formulation has carminative and digestive properties which are helpful in relieving constipation. The kapha shamaka properties help in reducing the size of pile mass, so this formulation is really very effective in management of Piles.
To buy Piles Care Pack, visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/piles-care-pack
- Try Sitz bath daily 2 to 3 times. Soak anal region in a tub containing plain water or Luke warm water. Take one sitting for almost 15 to 20 min.
- Keep anal area clean but do not use any perfumed tissues or dry papers.
- Apply cold packs to have some relief from pain.
- Avoid constipation, opt for fiber rich diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid eating outside.
- Do not strain yourself and go to pass motions as soon as you feel to urge.
- Do not sit on a hard surface or seat for a long time or better avoid totally.
- Be active and exercise daily.
- If you are obese, try to come out in shape so that you can deal with piles also.