- Balances psychic energies (Satva, Rajas and Tamas) in body
- Balances all the three doshas or physical energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in body
- Maintains healthy heart
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Maintains healthy metabolism
- Maintains healthy blood cells
- 100% natural product
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
Pack Size: 1 Bottle, contains 60 veggie capsules
Dosage: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily after half an hour of meal with plain water.
|S. No.||Indian Name||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Arjuna||Terminalia arjuna std. ext.||500 mg|
LET'S KNOW ABOUT CHOLESTEROL
Cholesterol is an important part of our body. Cholesterol is mainly of two types – HDL (high density lipids) and LDL (Low density lipids). Any person, who has a high level of cholesterol, may get heart attack and other cardio logical problems. Having more amount of LDL in the blood is dangerous. It leads to arterial blockage, heart attacks, strokes and other complications. The condition, where the level of cholesterol increases in the blood is known as the Hypercholesterolemia.
The major reasons of the increase in low density lipids in the body are excess intake of milk, dairy products, red meat, eggs, white flour, smoking, addiction to drugs and some more. Stress and heredity also play a huge role in reducing the cholesterol level in the blood of the individuals.
SYMPTOMS WHERE IS AN INCREASE IN LDL
- Temporary loss of eyesight
- Pain in the calf muscles
- Abdominal ache
- Chest Pain
Certain diet restrictions, modification in the lifestyle and following some natural ways help to reduce the cholesterol level in the body. Also, certain natural supplements are available, which help to maintain healthy cholesterol level in the blood.
HOW ARJUNA CAPSULE HELPS TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY HEART?
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) is herb of choice in all cardiovascular diseases. It is called by different names in India like kahu, kakubha, arjuna etc. Terminalia arjuna is large tree of 20-27m in height found in the Deccan and Sub-Himalayan parts of India. It is found in marshy areas. It has trunk of smooth, reddish grey bark and leaves are round and conical around. The fruits are ovoid and oblong of 2-5 cm in length.
Planet Ayurveda uses standardized extract of best quality Arjuna to formulate natural products. It has Arjuna, Tea, Arjua Capsules, and Total Heart Support for healthy heart.
Arjuna capsules helps to maintain healthy blood circulation and balances Tridoshas of the body effectively. Regular intake supports healthy cholesterol and take care of your heart in a very natural way without any kind of side effect.
To buy Arjuna Capsules, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/arjuna-capsules
HEALTHY TIPS FOR HEALTHY HEART
- Avoid eating fried food, saturated fat, trans-fat and high cholesterol diet. Avoid animal products such as meat, dairy products, processed food like cookies and snack food. Reduce intake of salt, meat and high fat dairy products. Avoid eating out as they use hydrogenated oil for cooking. Learn healthy methods of cooking such as baking or tossing vegetables.
- Heart healthy diet contains vitamins, minerals, fibre and other nutrients. Eat soluble fibre food such as oatmeal, beans, okra and eggplant as it lowers the risk of heart ailment. Eat citrus fruits, apple, berries, pomegranates and banana as it lowers the risk of bad cholesterol.
- Nuts such as almond, walnut, hazelnut, pistachios, pine nut and peanuts are great source of vitamins, minerals, mono-saturated fats and low level of saturated fats. Eating moderate amount of dark chocolate has a blood thinning effect which improves cardiovascular health, reduces inflammation and boosts immune system.
- Tomatoes are excellent source of vitamin A, C, potassium and fibre with high lycopene content and antioxidant properties which prevents heart ailments.
- Whole grains like brown rice, millet, barley are good for healthy heart as it lowers the heart risk and makes the body leaner since it contains antioxidants, phytoestrogens and phytosterols that prevents the coronary diseases. Include yoghurt in your diet as it contains probiotic which counters the growth of unhealthy bacteria.