Ashoka - Herbal Remedy For Indigestion
- Botanical Name - Saraca asoca
- Family Name - Caesalpiniaceae
- Other Name - Ashoka Tree, Anganapriya, Asogam, Asokada, Ashopalava, Asok, Asoka, Asoka Tree, Asupala, Gandapushpa
Uses Of Ashoka
- Bleeding Hermorrhoid
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Sedative
- Depression in women
- Scorpian String
- Burning sensation
- Blood disorder
- Indigestion and dyspepsia
- Pain reduction
- Thirst reduction
- Eye reduction
- Blood cleansing
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- Blood cleansing – Ashoka decoction is useful in blood cleansing.The decoction is taken 10 to 15ml once time daily.
- Diabetes – Ashoka pills are beneficial for diabetes. 1 pill twice daily with water is used.
- Indigestion – Ashoka root powder is useful in indigestion. The root powder is taken 1 to 3gms twice daily after meal.
- Burning sensation – Ashoka ghee are useful for burning sensation.
- Scorpion string – The paste is useful in scorpion string.
Bark, Flowers and Seeds
- Decoction - 10 to 15ml
- Powder - 3 to 6gm
- Capsule - One caps
- Extract - Grit 5 gm b.i.d.
Extract, Decoction, powder, pill, ghee, paste, herbal wine