Bronchial asthma is an acute inflammatory disorder. It is characterized by sneezing, breath shortness, wheezing and gasping breaths. If the situation worsens, the person may suffer from breathing difficulty as well. The major cause of this disorder is the increase in the kapha dosha in the abdominal region. This dosha slowly gets transferred to the lungs, bronchi and trachea. This increase in the kapha dosha blocks the flow of air naturally, thereby, creating spasm in the bronchial tree, further resulting in wheezing and asthma.
People suffering from bronchial asthma may resort to some of the home remedies available to get relief from the chronic inflammatory situation. However, to get assured complete relief from this situation, Planet Ayurveda provides some of the superb asthma natural treatments, which relieves individuals from the different signs and symptoms of this disorder to a huge extent.
Herbal Remedies for Asthma by Planet Ayurveda
The Ayurvedic treatment for asthma of Planet Ayurveda is extremely safe to use. The medicines are free from chemicals, binders, sugars, salts, etc. They are purely vegetarian and natural and devoid of any side effect.
- Aller-G Care - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Praanrakshak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Shwas Kuthar Ras - 1 tablet twice daily with warm water after meals.
1. Praanrakshak Churna
This Medicine Contains the Following Herbs:-
These herbs are mixed together to form the powdered supplement. It helps to treat the chronic situations of bronchial asthma, where there occurs respiratory disorders and bleeding in cough. Besides bronchial asthma, it treats breathlessness, bronchitis, sinusitis and chronic rhinitis. It has anti-allergic, anti-microbial features, which fight away bronchial asthma considerably. The herbs of this asthma natural treatment together play a huge role to treat bronchial asthma.
2. Aller-G Care
This medicine contains the following herbs. These herbs work together to provide relief from the bronchial asthma.
- Neem is an effective Ayurvedic herb, which fights away asthma, acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin related complications. This herb has antiseptic, liver detox, antiallergic, antidiabetic, purifying blood, antibacterial, antiviral and other medicinal features.
- Ashwagandha provides the capability to get away with the disorder and improve the defense system of the body. It contains withanolides and withaferin steroids. This herb makes the individual feel calm and composed.
- Shirish helps to flush out the toxic materials from the body of the individuals. It also helps to improve the defense system of the body.
- Haridra has a lot of medicinal features. These include anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-allergic characteristics. It aids in treating the respiratory related allergies effectively.
3. Tulsi Capsules
Planet Ayurveda's Tulsi capsules are prepared from standardized extract of Tulsi. They are packed in 100 % pure vegetarian capsule shells. They serve as a great natural supplement and can be safely used for consumption.
4. Shwas Kuthar Ras
Shwash Kuthar Ras is a Herbo mineral classical formulation. This formulation is really effective in almost all the respiratory problems but has it's best result in Asthma.
To buy Asthma Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/asthma-care-pack.
This ayurvedic treatment for asthma acts as wonderful source to help in alleviating the signs and symptoms of bronchial asthma. It significantly aids to treat the various impacts and consequences of this chronic asthmatic situation.