The condition of blemishes or dark circles is an extremely common skin disorder, which is found in people all across the globe. This is mainly caused due to the accumulation of toxic substances in the skin. The skin under the eyes becomes wrinkled and thin, which eventually lead to the formation of the blemishes.
Major Causes of Skin Blemishes
Some of the Major Causes of Skin Blemishes are given below:-
- Shedding of dead cells of the skin excessively and irregularly.
- Inflammation due to the existence of bacteria in the pores
- The activity of the androgen hormones gives rise to the clogged pores.
- Over activity of the sebaceous gland
- Exposure to skin products and cosmetics
- Exposure to particular food items
- Exposure to medicines
Common Symptoms of Blemishes
Some of the common symptoms of blemishes, which appear frequently in individuals suffering from the problem of blemishes, are mentioned hereunder.
- Dark circles
Skin is the largest organ of the body and maintaining the skin effectively is the prime aim of every individual. There are several Ayurvedic treatments available to treat this situation, but the treatment given by Planet Ayurveda is the best.
- The ingredients used to manufacture the herbal products are absolutely natural and without any side effects.
- It produces certified products for skin care.
- Planet Ayurveda makes use of the concept that the internal and external applications of fatty acids and antioxidants are extremely beneficial for the skin care.
- The herbal medicines are extremely rich in anti fungal, anti bacterial, anti oxidant and contain essential fatty acids, which make them highly effective.
- These herbal supplements are essential to treat most of the skin disorders.
Herbal Remedies for Blemishes
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Skin Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of blemishes. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
Usage / Dosage
- Neem Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula - 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Manjishtha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Nirgundi Oil - As directed by physician.
- Tea Tree-Aloe Vera Premium Handmade Bathing Bar - As directed by physician.
1. Neem Capsules
Standardized extract of Neem (Azadirachta indica) is used to prepare Neem capsules that possess all the medicinal properties of neem. These capsules help to treat any kind of skin ailment like psoriasis, eczema, ringworm and other infectious and non-infectious skin diseases. These capsules are full of medicinal properties just like the herb neem, possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant and detoxifying properties.
2. Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula
As the name suggests these herbal capsules help to maintain the health of the skin and help to treat ailments like psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus, scabies etc. It helps in maintaining the elasticity, smoothness and firmness of the skin. Strength of hair and nails is also improved by these herbal capsules.
3. Gandhak Rasayan
These herbal tablets help in maintaining the moisturized skin and remove the dead skin cells. Purified sulphur (shuddh gandhak) is used to prepare these herbal tablets. Gandhak rasayan tablets have the property of drawing the moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, hence preventing dryness. It also helps to treat many skin ailments like acne, leprosy, ringworm, scabies etc.
4. Manjistha Capsules
Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha) is the herb used in standardized form to prepare these herbal capsules. It possesses numerous medicinal properties like they act as a blood purifier, promote early wound healing, treat calcium deficiency, relieve skin ailments, relieve menstrual cramps, detoxify the body, destroy tumors and treat joint pains.
5. Nirgundi Oil
Vitex negundo is the main herb content of this oil that helps in relieving various skin complaints. There are also some other herbs in small proportion in Nirgundi oil to enhance its medicinal quality, like Manjistha, Kalihari and Haridra. It aids in faster wound healing, relieves pain, treats leprosy, inflammation of the skin, lesions on the skin, etc.
6. Tea Tree-Aloe Vera Premium Handmade Bathing Bar
Tea tree oil is the main ingredient of this paraben free bathing soap. Aloe is also present in this herbal soap. Both of the herbs help in maintaining healthy and moisturized skin. It prevents infectious diseases of the skin and also helps to treat them. Regular use of this soap prevents dry skin, moisturizes the skin and clears off the infectious lesions present on the skin.
To buy Skin Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/skin-care-pack.
The wrinkles formed due to the accumulation of the toxic materials are the major reason of the blemishes. Treat them with these Products of Planet Ayurveda and enjoy a young, glowing and radiant skin.