What is Malignant Mesothelioma?
Malignant Mesothelioma is the type of cancer which mostly affects the lining which surrounds the several internal organs of the body such as lungs. It is an aggressive and deadly form of the cancer. Malignant Mesothelioma basically affects the tissues that surround the lungs (pleura) so known as Pleural Mesothelioma. It also affects the tissues around the hearts (pericardial mesothelioma), in the abdomen (peritoneal mesothelioma) and around the testicles (testicular mesothelioma).
Symptoms of Pleural mesothelioma
- Pain in the side of the chest or under the rib cage.
- Pain in the lower back
- A cough
- Swelling on the face and arms
- Excessive sweating
- Trouble in swallowing
- Sudden weight loss
- Respiratory complications
- Shortness of breath
- Muscles weakness
Symptoms of peritoneal mesothelioma
- Abdomen pain
- Weight loss
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Bowel obstruction
What are the Main Reasons Behind Malignant Mesothelioma?
- Asbestos exposure: This is the main reason behind the malignant mesothelioma. Inhaling or ingesting this harmful mineral substance causes the malignant mesothelioma. Asbestos contains soft and flexible fibers which can be easily inhaled by humans. These fibers loaded in the lining of the lungs, heart, and abdomen and further cause the damage to the mesothelium cells. Due to this, there is the uncontrolled growth of malignant cells in the outer lining, leads to tumor formation.
- Other factors such as personal genetic makeup also play a vital role and make them more prone to malignant mesothelioma. The prior studies show that people who have some changes in the BAP1 gene (keep cells growth under control) are more likely to develop the malignant mesothelioma.
- Prior radiation Treatments for other cancers have been also linked to malignant mesothelioma. Radiation and chemotherapies cause the DNA damages in normal cells and which further leads to uncontrolled growth of cancer cells.
Malignant Mesothelioma is a type of cancer and in Ayurveda is called Arbuda. The Ayurvedic name of cancer in which there is the formation of lumps and mass of cells in the body organs. Cancer leads to an imbalance in tridosha i.e. Kapa, pitta and vata. It also vitiates your Sapta dhatus (body tissues), Agni (biological fire), Satkriyakala (involvement of generic sequence), and Srotamsi (channels of the body).
Herbs for Malignant Mesothelioma
There are number of herbs such as Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Pippali (Piper longum), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata), Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), and Amla (Phyllanthus emblica). All these herbs play a vital role to kill cancer cells.
Herbal Remedies for Malignant Mesothelioma by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda follows the principle of Ayurveda which heals the individual by natural methods with no side effects. Crab Care Pack is one of best herbal pack provided by Planet Ayurveda for the treatment of malignant mesothelioma. It is consists of effective herbal remedies, which have a distinct action on the blood tissue and also used to control the malignancy of malignant mesothelioma. Including this, these herbal remedies are also used to prevent the spreading of this condition through the blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha Capsule work in a specific manner to help fight the body with cancer. Cancer can be of any type but this supplement work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to the other parts and various organ of the body. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, this herb removes the inflammation and also prevent oxidative damages in the cells. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) disrupts the signaling of cancerous cells in the body and prevent the further spreading of malignant cells.
2. Curcumin Capsules
Turmeric is the main source of curcumin, a substance with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Most studies use turmeric extract for the cancer treatment. Turmeric contains four curcuminoids such as curcumin, desmethoxycurcumin, curcuminoids, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Out of these four, curcumin is the best for the treatment of malignant mesothelioma. Curcumin helps to inhibit the function of a COX-2 enzyme which cause the formation of cancerous cells in the body.
3. Tulsi Capsules
Scientific research has suggested that Tulsi (Holy Basil) reduces stress, boosts immunity, improves stamina, fights and prevents cancer formation & provides a rich supply of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory products. The main bioactive compound of tulsi is eugenol which plays a vital role in the prevention of malignancy. According to Ayurveda the medicinal properties of tulsi are, bitter, pungent in taste, light and dry in qualities, hot in potency and undergoes pungent taste after proper digestion.
4. Guggul Capsules
Planet Ayurveda often blends guggul extract and make this herbal product, which inhibits the spreading of malignant cells and also kills them by causing their apoptosis. Guggul (Commiphora mukul) belongs to Burseraceae family. This herb is bitter, pungent in taste, hot in potency and helps to balances the vitiated kapha, pitta and vata dosha.
5. Kanchnaar Guggul
Kanchanar Guggul is a traditional Ayurvedic formula used for treating vitiated kapha dosha in the body, which is one of the reasons behind the cancer cells formation. It's a powerful detoxifying agent that removes excess kapha from the tissues and prevent your body from malignant cells formation on the mesodermal lining of cells. This product contains extracts of herbs such as Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum).
6. Chandraprabha Vati
It's an amazing Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of various body disorder such as kidneys, bladder, bones, thyroids, urinary tracts, and cancer. Chandraprabha Vati has anticancer and anti-inflammatory properties which help to balances the Kapha, pitta and Vata dosha. The extracts of herbs such as Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphor), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Amalaki (Amla), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) and many more have been used by Planet Ayurveda for the betterment of malignant mesothelioma patients.
To buy Crab Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/crab-care-pack