Ayurvedic Treatment of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis makes your bones weak and more likely to break and leading to an increased risk of a fragility fracture. Osteoporosis is a condition characterized by a decrease in the density of bone, decreasing its strength and resulting in fragile bones. The most common sites for broken bones caused by osteoporosis are the wrist, hip, shoulder and spine. Normal bone is composed of protein, collagen, and calcium, all of which give bone its strength.
There are two main types of osteoporosis:-
- Primary osteoporosis occurs most commonly in women after menopause.
- Secondary osteoporosis can affect young and middle-aged people.
It may be caused by:-
- The major causes of osteoporosis are low calcium intake and lower estrogen levels at menopause.
- A parental history of hip fracture.
- A family history of osteoporosis.
- Heavy drinking and smoking.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- The use of certain medications such as oral glucocortoids hypogonadism.
- Long periods of inactivity.
- Malabsorption problems.
Causes of Osteoporosis
- Having enough calcium intakes in your diet it is essential in helping to prevent osteoporosis and the loss of bone mass.
- Calcium is a much needed mineral for your overall health. Calcium is found in many foods, including dairy products such as milk or yogurt, fortified orange juice, and many vegetables.
- 19 to 50 years of old Person should consume 1000mg calcium.
- Above 50 years old persons should consume 1200mg calcium.
- Regular intake of Coral Calcium Complex helps to reduce the osteoporosis.
How much Calcium Should be Consumed in Osteoporosis and for how long?
Herbal Remedies for Osteoporosis by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Osteoporosis Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of osteoporosis. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Lakshadi Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Coral Calcium Complex - 1 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Bone Support - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Arjuna Capsules - 1 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
1. Lakshadi Guggul
These tablets consist of various herbs Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), laksha (Laccifer lacca), Asthisamharka (Cissus quandrangularis), Arjuna (Terminalis Arjuna), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Nagabala (Grewia populifloria) etc.
Benefits: These tablets are the excellent natural formulation to enhance calcium deposition on bones. It helps to increase the bone strength. If it is taken along with the calcium supplements, it helps in deposition of calcium at right place in the body. It is very effective and with no side effect. These tablets are 100% vegetarian.
2. Coral calcium complex
These herbal capsules are the nature's best formula for the bone density and strength. These capsules consist of various ingredients Parval Pishti (Coral compound), Akik Pishti (Agate compound), Jawar Mohra Pishti, Kamdhudha Ras (Compound), Mukta Pishti (Pearl) compound and Giloy Satva (TInospora cordifloia).
Benefits: The herbal remedy for osteoporosis, coral calcium complex capsules is the nature's bone formula to improve bone density and strength. Nature has given excess life supporting substances and most of them are from seas and plant life. They help to find low bone density especially menopause and elderly. This product regulates the calcium, phosphorus and bone metabolism. The product regulates the calcium, phosphorous and bone metabolism to give stronger, healthy and mineral rich bones.
3. Bone support
These capsules consist of various herbs and natural compunds such as Shudha laksha (laccifera lacca), Sudhanjana beej (Morianga oleifera), Hadjod (Cissus quandrangular), Arjun (Terminalis arjuna), Praval Pishti (Corallium rubrum) and Mukta (Pearl calcium compound).
Benefits: Shudha laksha, Sudhanjana beej are rich in natural calcium compounds and Arjuna is also known to provide strength to the bones. Hadjod is a popular herb for promoting calcium deposition and retention in bones and helps in quick healing osteoporosis. Praval and Mukta are natural coral and pearl calcium and rich in elemental calcium.
4. Arjuna capsules
These capsules are the pure extract of Terminalis arjuna (Arjuna). It also helps to provide the strength to the bones. It is a boon to the mankind.
To buy Osteoporosis Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/osteoporosis-care-pack