Ayurvedic Treatment of Piles (Hemorrhoids)
About Piles (Hemorrhoids)
Dilated veins around the area of the anal opening and the rectum are defined as Piles. Collection of the veins inside the rectal region leads to the development of the pile mass. The excess pressure exerted on the pile mass due to longer sitting habits and constipation, piles are developed.
Piles are Mainly of Two Types:-
- Bleeding piles - These lead to the regular blood loss from the body. This also results in dizziness, anemia, psychological and physiological weaknesses.
- Non bleeding piles - These do not bleed, but cause pain and discomfort.
Piles are Also Classified According to the Location:-
- Internal piles - these take place in the anal canal and bulge out.
- External piles – these occur right on the skin of the anal opening.
Some of the major causes of hemorrhoids/piles, which lead to the discomfort due to piles are discussed here under.
Major Causes of Piles (Hemorrhoids)
- Low fiber content diet
- Standing or sitting for longer periods
- Sexual intercourse
- Pregnancy - The growth of fetus in the mother's womb creates a pressure on the rectal region leading to piles formation.
- Accumulation of fluid in abdominal cavity
The symptoms of piles generally disappear within a few days. But, the situation may be uncomfortable and painful.
Some of the Symptoms are Given Below:-
- Bulges around the rectal area
- Bleeding during passing of the stool
- Soreness and redness around the anal region
Herbs to Treat Piles
Many herbs are there, which treat the hemorrhoids effectively. Zingiber officinale, Amorphophallus campanunlatus, Mimosa pudica, Mesua ferrea, Berberis aristata, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica, Plumbago zeylanica and Emblica officinalis are used widely for the reduction of the congestion and inflammation of hemorrhoidal veins, hindering the bleeding and easing the bowel movements. Besides, these herbs, it is highly important to follow a strict dietary regime to avoid in the recurrence of hemorrhoids or its symptoms.
Home Remedies for Piles
The piles can normally be treated only by following a proper fiber rich diet regime and modifying the lifestyle accordingly. Some of the natural home remedies to heal piles (hemorrhoids) naturally are given below:-
- Intake of diet rich in Fibrous material
- Consumption of excess of water
- Consumption of More and More Bioflavonoids
- Have Extracts of Butcher's Broom
- Dip in Warm Sitz Water Bath
- Apply Ointment and Oil
- Applying Certain Herbs
Herbal Remedies for Piles (Hemorrhoids)
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Piles Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of piles (hemorrhoids). These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
Dosage / Usage
- Vara Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Pile OFF Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Triphala Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Arshkuthar Ras - 1 tablet twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Suran Vatak - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Nirgundi Oil - For local application on the affected area.
1. Arshkuthar Ras
Arshkuthar ras is a herbo mineral classical preparation that is used in the conservative management of piles or haemorrhoids. As mentioned the formulation is herbo mineral formulation which has ingredients like suran churna (Amorphophallus paeoniifolius), snuhi ksheera (extracts of Euphorbia nerifolia), Shuddha tankan (Citrus tankan), danti mool (Baliospermum Montanum) and many others. Due to its herbal and mineral ingredients this preparation helps in getting results faster than any other herbal preparation. The formulation also has its impact on digestion related problems as well. The digestive fire is also increased by this preparation. It is the rasaushadhi being mentioned in Ayurvedic texts.
2. Vara Churna
This is also known as the Triphala Powder. It is a perfect blend of amlaki, haritaki and bhibhitaki. It helps to treat several digestive disorders, like constipation, acidity, piles, etc.
3. Pile Off Capsules
These capsules help to eradicate pain and stop bleeding. The herbal supplement relieves itchiness and pain and shrinks the pile masses completely.
4. Triphala Guggul
It is a pure Ayurvedic product which is a resin extract of Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and Triphala which balances Tridoshas of the body. Detoxifies the body and treats acute and Chronic Constipation. Heals the anal fissure and reduces the cholesterol which works as a natural antibiotic.
5. Nirgundi Oil
Nirgundi oil is an Ayurvedic preparation which is mentioned in classics. The formulation has really great and effective results as a healing agent. The formulation has ingredients like Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Tila Oil (Oil of Sesamum indicum), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) and others. The leaves as well as stem of nirgundi plant is generally used in preparation of nirgundi oil. Nirgundi is known for its several benefits as per Ayurveda. The nirgundi oil is really effective as an analgesic, helpful in specific type arthritis and also has its impact on haemorrhoids if applied locally.
6. Suran Vatak
Suran Vatak is a tablet formulation which is useful in the treatment of piles. Relieves constipation and various inflammatory conditions. Balances Kapha and Vata doshas in the body, relieves indigestion and improves the pancreatic enzyme. Useful in bloating and relieves ama doshas in the body.
To buy Piles Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/piles-care-pack
Follow the natural treatments, herbal remedies and use these effective Ayurvedic supplements of Planet Ayurveda and get rid of the painful discomfort of the piles or hemorrhoids effectively and enjoy a healthy life.