When a person feels that everything is too much or overloaded and thought of whether the conditions get controlled with the pressures placed on it. Stress is a state in which pressure comes from the inside and outside world that affects the individual. An individual or person responds to stress in such a way that affect directly to the individual along with the environment. Due to overabundance stress can be a neutral, negative, or positive experience.
Major Causes of Stress
- Sudden Abortion
- Becoming a mother or a father
- Conflicts in the workplace where a person works
- Driving in bad traffic
- Fear of crime
- Fear of Losing job
- Very Noisy neighbors
- Overcrowding of population
- Pollution due to automobiles
- Retirement from job
- There are too much noise
- Uncertainly awaiting laboratory test results, academic exam results, job interview results, etc
- Some kind of family problems or issues
- Some financial matters or issues
- A person suffering from some kind of illness
- Job issues work is the leading cause of stress .
- Lack or insufficient time for rest
- Moving home
- Relationships issues
Stress Leads to Various Health Problems
- Blood pressure/hypertension
- Breathing becomes more rapid
- Digestive system slows down
- Heart rate rises
- Immune system goes down
- Muscles become tense
- No sleep or disturbed sleep
Is there any Herbal Remedy for Stress?
Due to side effects of allopathic medicines, people look for ayurvedic treatment or herbal remedies for everything. Yes for stress also there are many herbal remedies which one can take as food supplements on regular basis.
Herbal Remedies for Stress by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Depression Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of stress. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Gotukola Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Medhya Churna - 1/4 teaspoon once daily with 1 spoon of Cow Ghee (Clarified Butter).
- Memory Support - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Stress Support - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
1. Gotukola Capsules
GotuKola Capsules of Planet Ayurveda contain 500 mg standardized extract of Gotu kola leaves. Gotu kola is a creeping marsh plant that grows in tropical areas. Since it contains plethora of nutrients including vitamins A, B, E and K, magnesium, manganese it is beneficial for healthy body.
2. Medhya Churna
Medhya Churna of Planet Ayurveda is a mixture of pure extracts of several ingredients like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Sonth (Zingiber officinalis), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Marich (Piper nigrum), Pipali (Piper longum) etc.
3. Memory Support
Memory Support of Planet Ayurveda is comprised of four natural ingredients such as Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) and Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Regular intake helps to maintain healthy brain.
4. Stress Support
Stress Support of Planet Ayurveda are packed with wonderful ingredients such as Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Tagar (Valleriana wallichi), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), and Jatamansi (Nordostachyes jatamansi).
To buy Depression Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/depression-care-pack.